Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Postby Elpie » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:11 am

no responses?
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Were waiting for the next part. What you put up just left us in suspense so were waiting patiently lol. At least i am.
Unbirth and/or Soft vore me.
Archangel
???

Postby Elpie » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:24 pm

kk. i guess i oughta try to finish up that new chapter then :P
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Id would be nice. :D 8) :gulp:
Archangel
???

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:05 am

Yeah, I'm a-waitin', too! ^_^
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby Elpie » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:09 pm

after much delay, here's the next chapter. this is an unbirth/rebirth chapter with a slight twist

Chapter B: Mother and Daughter (content: unbirth, shrinking, pregnancy, rebirth, size difference, breastfeeding, mixed acts, tongueplay)
Spoiler: show
It was relatively late in the afternoon when Mitsuki found it. She had been surfing the web for a few hours while Yusuke and Reina were out. Yusuke’s birthday was coming up soon, and she and Reina had wanted to surprise him with something new. To that end, while Reina kept their joint lover busy, Mitsuki went looking for ideas on the internet. Unfortunately, she had had no luck thus far; everything she found was either too extreme or too disgusting, and bondage was far too big a cliché.

She was about to give up when she stumbled upon an interesting-looking link.

“Hm? What’s this?” she said to herself, clicking on it, “Unbirth?”

As she read further and saw some pictures, her eyes lit up. This was perfect!

After Yusuke and Reina got home—presumably stopping in a back alley on the way back for quick round of sex, as they were both rather sweaty—Mitsuki pulled her daughter aside and whispered the idea to her. As Yusuke went to take a shower, Reina said, “I don’t know. It sounds kinda risky.”

“It’ll be fun! You and I know that we’ll both try anything once!” Mitsuki insisted. Reina still looked indecisive, but, in another moment, she smiled and nodded.

“We should test it first, though.” Reina said, “Who should go into who?” she said, looking at her and her mother’s bellies in turn.

“I’ll go into you; since I found out about it, it would be unfair to make you go into me.” Mitsuki volunteered. Reina grinned, and the two women ran off to Reina’s bedroom.

Reina took off her skirt and panties, leaving only her skimpy orange top. She laid down on the bed and waited for her mother to get ready. Mitsuki stripped down entirely, casting aside her turtleneck, dress, and undergarments, and took out several bottles of K-Y jelly, unsure of how many she’d need. She began rubbing the lubricant all over her body, so as to make her passage through Reina’s vagina go more smoothly. Except for her hair, she covered every inch of her body, which made her gleam in the light provided by the ceiling fan. Having used two of the bottles she got out lubing herself up, she took a third bottle and unscrewed the top of it. She climbed onto the bed, and Reina spread her legs.

Before making her move, she used her fingers to part Reina’s vaginal lips. Reina moaned a little and clasped her hands to her breasts, kneading them in ecstasy. Mitsuki stuck the end of the K-Y bottle into Reina’s vagina and, with one mighty squeeze, emptied the entire thing into Reina’s birth canal. Her daughter moaned as the cold jelly filled her most sensitive regions and she continued massaging her breasts.

“Ready?” Reina asked.

“Ready.” Mitsuki said. Without another word, Mitsuki got right to work, first pushing only her fingers into Reina’s vagina. Her daughter moaned a bit more loudly. Mitsuki pushed a little deeper, and, in a moment, her hands were inside Reina. She pushed further and, suddenly, she was inside Reina up to her elbows! She felt a surge of hot liquid as Reina screamed and came.

“This may hurt, Reina. A lot.” Mitsuki warned, and pushed in further. Reina screamed louder and came again. Mitsuki could now feel the inside of Reina’s uterus, and her cervix was stretched around Mitsuki’s biceps. She was inside her daughter up to her armpits, and her chin brushed against Reina’s clitoris.

Before pushing again, Mitsuki said, “See you later, Reina!” and she took a breath before plunging her head into Reina’s vagina. A loud noise filled her ears as Reina came once again, soaking her head with vaginal fluids. She involuntarily gulped down some of it. It tasted sour in a good way, just like the rest of Reina.

With everything from her armpits up inside Reina, giving her daughter considerable awkward-looking bulges, Mitsuki blindly tried to find a foothold with which to push further. Reina helped out, too, by pushing against the other end of the bed with her hands. She finally found one against the banister at the foot of the bed. She pushed off, and her face was suddenly right up against Reina’s cervix. The whole of her arms were now in Reina’s womb. Reina came again. This time, Mitsuki greedily drank up the vaginal fluids that came her way.

Giving in to temptation, Mitsuki began licking Reina’s cervix. Yet another scream, yet another loud noise, and Reina came again. But now came the hard part: getting her JJ-cup breasts beyond Reina’s vaginal lips, which were already stretched beyond how far they should have. Luckily for Mitsuki, Reina decided to help out. Between orgasms, Reina grabbed hold of Mitsuki’s buttocks, to which the elder of the Toyohara women yelped in surprise. Reina’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as she pulled as hard as she could, and the enormous, soft pillows that were Mitsuki’s breasts popped inside her.

Reina caught her breath, and was barely even conscious anymore from having half of a grown woman in her nether regions and from continually going into orgasm for the past ten minutes or so. Nonetheless, Reina took control. With Mitsuki inside her up to her navel, Reina got to her feet and stood up on the rug next to the bed. With a scream of combined pain, pleasure, and exertion, Reina squatted down. In the space of a few seconds, Mitsuki’s legs were completely pushed inside her, and she came yet again, harder than ever before, this time with her fluids splattering onto the rug.

Reina fell backwards onto the bed again, which creaked loudly under the strain of her new weight. She even heard the crack of wood splitting as one of the bed’s supports gave way. She moaned and came one last time as Mitsuki’s toes slipped past her cervix. She felt her mother curl up into a fetal position inside her womb. She panted heavily on the bed, pinned down under the immense, fleshy dome that was her mother and lover.

Deep inside Reina, Mitsuki’s world had grown dark. Only a little light made it through Reina’s skin and muscles, casting everything Mitsuki saw in a dark, dull red. All around was the warm, wet flesh her daughter and the sound of Reina’s breathing and heartbeat: bump-bump, bump-bump, bump-bump. It slowed down a bit as Reina’s blood stopped flowing as quickly.

“Reina, this is amazing! It feels like a sensual massage over my entire body!” Mitsuki exclaimed.

“And…it feels…to me…like…vibrators…are running…over every inch…of my insides…” Reina said, stopping to breathe regularly.

“I can’t wait to spring this on Yusuke! Let me out before he shows up.” Mitsuki said.

“Okay…just let me…get…some water first.” Reina said, heaving herself up. She got to her feet, But Mitsuki’s additional weight so close to her center of gravity was too much for her and she lost her balance!

“Whoa. Whoa! Aah! Aah!! EEK!!!” Reina yelled.

“What?! What’s going on?!” Mitsuki yelled back.

At the last second, Reina grabbed onto the windowsill, and felt the tiny shock of static electricity run through her body. She caught her breath again and said, “It’s okay, I’ve got it under control.”

“Reina, I feel strange,” Mitsuki said with worry in her voice, “and your womb is becoming less cramped.”

Reina looked down at her distended stomach, and screamed. It was shrinking rapidly!

“What?! What is it?!”

“Mama! You’re shrinking!” Reina yelled. Her stomach was already half as large as it had been when she caught herself. Though Mitsuki couldn’t see it for herself, she had shrunken to the size of a child!

“Mom! Mom!!” Reina yelled as her belly shrank further. Her stomach shrank to the size of a nine-month-pregnant belly. As the bulge inside her shrank further and further, Mitsuki’s now small voice yelled, “Reina! Reina, I want you to know that I lo…” but her voice faded out as Reina’s belly shrank past the size of a four-month-pregnancy. She still felt her mother against the walls of her uterus for a few more seconds, but soon the bulge disappeared completely and she could no longer feel Mitsuki inside her. Her belly became flat, as though Mitsuki had never been inside her in the first place.

“I love you too, Mama.” Reina said, tears welling up in her eyes. Soon, she broke out sobbing, burying her face in her hands.

Unbeknownst to Reina, deep inside her womb, Mitsuki was alive and well, but just very small. She yelled with all her might, “Reina! I’m fine, Reina!!” but her daughter couldn’t hear her.

Yusuke got out of the shower. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and was using another to dry off his hair. He heard running footsteps, and was suddenly tackled by Reina. She wrapped her arms around him and was sobbing. The only piece of clothing she had on was her skimpy orange top from earlier.

“Yusuke! Yusuke!” she said between sobs.

“What? What’s wrong? And where’s Mitsuki?” Yusuke asked.

Reina sobbed and sniffled a little more, and took a step back once she had gathered herself. She put her hands over her womb and solemnly said, “She’s inside me.”

“What?” Yusuke said. They sat down in the living room and Reina explained what had happened, how she and Mitsuki had wanted to surprise him for his birthday. She told him about how Mitsuki had discovered unbirth and thought it was a great idea, and how she had willingly volunteered to enter Reina’s womb in order to see if it was safe. She went into great detail on how successful it had been and they amazing sensations they had both felt. And, finally, she told Yusuke of how horribly wrong it had gone when Mitsuki inexplicably began to shrink and was probably dead.

“Oh, Reina…” Yusuke said, embracing Reina as she started sobbing again.

“Yusuke, Reina, I’m fine! Really, I am!!” Mitsuki yelled, but she went unheard once again. Mitsuki heard Reina’s voice say, “Alright,” and then the sound of footsteps and the creak of bed springs. Soon, she heard Reina pant and moan. Her breathing and hearbeat got faster: bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump bumpbump. They were having sex!

“Hey! HEY!! I’m in here!!” Mitsuki yelled as everything around her grew hotter and Reina began to moan louder. Soon, she heard Reina scream in orgasm, and a burst of semen entered her womb. Before Mitsuki could react, Yusuke’s seed washed over her. She was so small that the sperm seemed to her like a swarm of insects. Mitsuki groaned as Yusuke’s sperm spread all over Reina’s womb. She floated in Reina’s womb until she fell asleep, only to be rudely awoken by something biting her belly.

“Ow! What the…?!” she said. She looked down at her belly to see an all too familiar appendage stretching from Reina’s uterine wall to where her bellybutton had once been: an umbilical cord. Reina was pregnant with her own mother!

Mitsuki felt at her chest. She breathed a sigh of relief when she still felt her JJ-cup breasts; she wasn’t being turned into a baby, at least.

During the next few days, Mitsuki’s movements became more and more restricted as an amniotic sac formed around her. In the coming weeks, Mitsuki heard Reina vomiting, and felt a bit sick herself. She must have gotten a bit of Reina’s morning sickness through the umbilical cord. She heard Reina tell Yusuke that she was pregnant. What surprised her, though, was when she heard Reina say, “Y-yusuke! Yes! Yes, of course I’ll marry you!!”

Mitsuki practically broke into tears. Her little girl was getting married! But what would the wedding be like? Would Yusuke’s family be there? How would they keep the secret of their love triangle from them if they were? Mitsuki decided to leave that problem alone and just go with it.

In the coming weeks, Mitsuki overheard Reina making a guest list, pick out a wedding dress, and, finally, heard her say, “I do.”

This time, she really did break into tear. Mitsuki continued weeping with joy even after Yusuke and Reiina left the chapel where their Western-style wedding was held and got to a love hotel, where they made love for the first time as husband and wife.

Two more weeks passed. One day, Mitsuki felt that she was now up against the walls of Reina’s womb. Reina must have been feeling her as she moved before, but now, she was big enough to make herself ‘heard.’ She started moving around, but was carful not to break her amniotic sac. For the first time in four months, she would be able to let Reina know she was okay!

“Oof! What is going on with you today?” Reina said to her belly as Mitsuki moved inside her. Mitsuki began kicking repeatedly, in Morse code. She kept kicking the same message: I’m okay, I’m okay, I’m okay.

“Yusuke! Yusuke, come feel our baby move!” Reina said, “It’s going crazy in there.”

Mitsuki felt Yusuke’s hand press down on Reina’s belly, and kicked more furiously than before.

Outside the womb, Yusuke got a concerned look on his face.

“What’s wrong?” his wife asked.

“I…I think the baby is trying to tell us something.”

“Huh?”

“It’s kicking in Morse code. Just a second.” Yusuke said as he got a piece of paper. He put his hand back on Reina’s belly and wrote down what he thought was being kicked on the paper, “K…I…M…O…K…”

“What?” Reina said.

“The baby is saying its okay. Wait…M…O…!”

“Mom! Mom, is that you in there?!” Reina yelled to her stomach. She felt two kicks, ‘Yes,’ and broke into tears of happiness, “She’s okay! She’s okay!!” and she embraced Yusuke. They both cried tears of joy for a few minutes.

Then, a frown crossed Yusuke’s face and he said, “We can’t have her here, not in a hospital.”

Reina’s smile turned to a frown as well, “You’re right. We need to have a home birth.” She looked down at her stomach and said, “Are you okay with that, Mom?”

Kick, kick.

“She says yes.” Reina said. She drew in close to Yusuke and said, “Let’s find a nice, quiet place in the country.”

“That’s sounds like a great idea, Reina.” Yusuke said, kissing her.

Kick, kick.

During the remainder of Reina’s pregnancy, the couple searched increasingly desperately, trying to find a secluded home far away from just about everything. Luckily, Mitsuki had made arrangements when they formed their love triangle so that Yusuke and Reina would share her estate if she died or went missing.

Reina’s pregnancy progressed as normal: Mitsuki continued to grow larger inside her, she developed strange cravings, and her breasts swelled with milk. Yusuke took classes to learn how to deliver a baby while Reina went around to different realtors in search of a new home.

Finally, with just a month left until she was due, Reina found a good-sized home in rural Shikoku, far away from any city, town, village, inn, or roadside attraction. She paid for it up front, and she and Yusuke made the move immediately. They became situated in their new home, practically living off the grid, as quickly as possible. Yusuke took care of most of the chores—driving into the nearest town for supplies, drawing water from a well, and such—while Reina, now in the very late stages of her pregnancy and due any day, mostly sat in a rocking chair on the porch, telling Mitsuki of what she and Yusuke wanted to do while Mitsuki listened quietly.

One day, she was knitting a small outfit for Mitsuki when, suddenly, she felt a contraction.

“Ohh! Ow!! Yusuke! Yusuke, Yusuke, Yusuke!!” she called. Yusuke dropped what he was doing and ran over to Reina. “She’s coming!!” Reina yelled. She screamed in pain as her water broke.

Inside Reina, Mitsuki could suddenly move much more freely, now that her amniotic sac had broken. She moved around freely for the first time in a long time. There was no more liquid in Reina’s womb. She moved around quite a bit, so much that Yusuke and Reina could see bulge’s in Reina’s belly where she was pushing outward, vaguely reminiscent of an alien parasite.

Mitsuki tried to stand up, but her legs buckled. She couldn’t get up! She panicked for a moment, afraid that she had somehow become paraplegic, but then realized she could still move them. She realized that her muscles must have deteriorated from all the inactivity she went through in the womb.

She heard a scream around her as Reina experienced another contraction. The womb behind her squeezed. She was turned around so that her head pointed towards Reina’s cervix. She was on her belly and slowly pushed out. She realized Reina must have been on her back. Another scream, another contraction, and she was pushed towards the cervix. She saw that it had become dilated to allow her passage out of Reina’s body. Mitsuki reached forward with her hands, touching the cervix. She heard Reina shudder around her, a ripple passing through the flesh of the womb.

There was another contraction, and she was suddenly squeezed through the tube that was Reina’s cervix. Her head poked through, and she saw into Reina’s vagina. It looked so different coming out the other direction. Her forearms could now move freely in the vagina. She wanted to crawl out of Reina’s womb and get back to her lovers as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, from where she was, she couldn’t grab hold of anything in Reina’s vagina. She was stuck. There was a light at the end of the tunnel that was Reina’s birth canal, blindingly bright to Mitsuki after all this time in the dark. From that light, she glimpsed a small object on the bottom of the birth canal. There was another contraction, and she was suddenly pushed out the cervix down to her breasts. Out of curiosity, she reached out and touched it. There was an ecstatic shudder all around her, and Mitsuki realized what it must be: Reina’s G-spot!

Another contraction pushed her a little bit closer to the end of the birth canal; now, only her hips and legs were still in the cervix. Since she would probably never get this chance again, Mitsuki reached out again and began rubbing Reina’s G-spot. She heard more shuddering and moans of pleasure around her. As she continued rubbing the G-spot, she heard Reina scream, “Yusuke! Yusuke!! Fuck me!! FUCK ME!!!

In another moment, Mitsuki’s world became dark again as Yusuke’s penis blocked off the light. She heard Reina moaning even louder as both she and Yusuke worked towards making Reina come. Finally, a scream, accompanied by a contraction, and both Yusuke and Reina came at the same time. Mitsuki was suddenly soaked in both of their fluids and squeezed out of the womb at the same time. She laid down in a mix of vaginal fluids and sperm, with only her ankles still in the cervix.

There was one more contraction, and Mitsuki was pushed further towards Reina’s vaginal lips as Yusuke pulled himself out of her. She was blinded by the sudden light and yelled out, closing her eyes. She blindly felt around, and felt fresh air on her skin for the first time in nine months.

She felt two big hands grab hold of her wrists and pull her out. She breathed in the air as she was finally and fully pulled out of Reina’s vagina. She was supported by the hands as the umbilical cord still connected her to Reina.

“Congratulations, Reina. It’s a girl.” She heard a male voice say.

“Yusuke? Yusuke, is that you?” Mitsuki asked, her eyes still shut. She felt a cloth dabbing her clean of semen and vaginal fluids. After a while, she felt secure enough to open her eyes again. She slowly opened them to see Yusuke’s face over her. She smiled at first, but then frowned; something was wrong here.

“Yusuke, why are you so big?” Mitsuki asked.

“Yusuke, let me hold her.” She heard Reina say. Mitsuki looked in her direction to see that Reina, too, was now a giant!”

“What’s going on here?! Why are you two so big?!” Mitsuki demanded.

“We’re not, Mitsuki. You’re the size of a newborn.” Yusuke said. It made sense, as she had only been born a few minutes ago.

But that didn’t register with Mitsuki, “No. No, that can’t be! I should have grown back to normal size!”

“Mitsuki, its fine.” Reina said. Mitsuki looked back to see Reina, stripped down to her white button undershirt, with her arms outstretched, reaching for her. It was stretched tightly across newly swollen breasts, full to bursting with milk. The look of an idea occurring flashed across Reina’s face and she unbuttoned her shirt. Mitsuki gasped when she saw huge, J-cup breasts spring forth. Yusuke handed Mitsuki to Reina. She cradled Reina in her arms with a smile on her face, looking down warmly at the tiny woman. Mitsuki was in awe at Reina’s breasts; they were bigger than she was!

“Here. Drink.” Reina said, guiding one of her teats towards Mitsuki’s head.

“Reina, you are not going to breast feed me. I’m your mother and I forbid it.” Mitsuki said, wagging her finger at Reina.

“Mitsuki, I just gave birth to you. I’m not your daughter anymore. Now, I’m your mother.” Reina said, “And as your mother, I want you to drink my milk.” She started pushing Mitsuki’s head into her nipple.

“Reina, no!” Mitsuki said, trying to push away from the ripe nipple before her. Reina overpowered her, guiding the nipple into her mouth. Involuntarily, Mitsuki sucked on the nipple and a drop of the milk came out. She was able to push away and said, “No, I don’t want—” but she stopped in mid-sentence. She licked her lips a bit. She had practically forgotten what food tasted like, having only received nourishment through the umbilical cord for months. Like the rest of her, Reina’s milk was sour, but enjoyably so, kind of like lemonade, though it had a flavor all its own. She waited a moment, and then willingly went back to Reina’s nipple and began suckling. Reina looked down on her new daughter with a warm smile on her face.

Several minutes later, Mitsuki finally stopped sucking on Reina’s breast, her stomach bulging a little bit from all the milk going into her tiny body. Reina handed Mitsuki off to Yusuke. He cut the umbilical cord, still waiting for Reina to squeeze out the afterbirth, and took Mitsuki to the kitchen. He laid her down in the sink and very carefully washed off the remaining semen and vaginal fluids, careful to avoid letting her head stay underwater for more than a second or two.

After he was done, Yusuke said, “Welcome to your new home, Mitsuki. We live in Shikoku now, far away from anything else. You’ll be able to grow up in peace here, away from judgmental eyes and ears.”

“I’m not sure I really like my position here.” Mitsuki said.

“Don’t worry. You’ll get used to it.” Yusuke assured her. He set her down on the counter and said, “Lay yourself out straight. I want to check just how big you are.” Mitsuki did as she was told and Yusuke put a ruler next to her. “Seventeen centimeters!” Yusuke exclaimed (17 centimeters is roughly equivalent to 7 inches), “I was wrong! You’re half the size a newborn!!”

“Well that’s just great! I’m even smaller than I thought I was!” Mitsuki said.

Yusuke’s gigantic head swung down and looked at her, “Don’t worry about it! If I’m right, you’ll still get back to your normal size in the coming years.”

“I don’t want to be back to normal in years! I want to be normal again now!” Mitsuki yelled.

“I’m sorry, Mitsuki, but there’s nothing we can do about that.” Yusuke said.

Reina passed by just then, carrying the newly afterbirth and the rest of the umbilical cord to the trash outside. Yusuke lifted up Mitsuki so that she could see her half-naked ‘mother’ walk by and said, “To our life with giant breasts. Banzai.”

A few days later, the bit of umbilical cord still attached to Mitsuki dried up and fell off. Her life resumed, now that of an infant. Unlike when she was an infant the first time, though, she didn’t cry most of the time. She was, however, completely vulnerable; her legs still had to get back some of their mass before she would be able to move about on her own again. Consequently, she was given an infant’s bouncer to move around the house, which humiliated her to no end. After all, she wasn’t really an infant, but a forty-year-old woman who had simply been shrunken to half the size of an infant and squeezed out of her own daughter’s cooch. She even still had her breasts, and they were proportionately bigger than Reina’s! In fact, the bouncer was even worse for her because it was too big for her. Nonetheless, it was her only means of getting around.

But not everything about being born a second time was bad. As Yusuke and Reina had pointed out and shown her in mirrors, she actually appeared younger than when she had entered the womb. Her skin was smooth and supple again, and her eyes were brighter than before. Aside from that, though she didn’t notice it herself, her voice was, to Yusuke and Reina at least, a bit higher pitched that before, though that was probably just because she was so much smaller than them. She also noticed that she wasn’t experiencing her period anymore. How could that be? She exhausted relatively easily and thus spent a good portion of her time napping, and more than once awoke with her thumb in her mouth.

Aside from playing with toys and watching television, Mitsuki had little else to do. The diapers that Yusuke and Reina had put her in prevented her from reaching down and masturbating, and she lacked the strength to undo the diapers herself. She couldn’t help herself to anything, so she called for Yusuke or Reina regularly. It also bothered her that Reina had stopped calling her ‘Mom.’ Why was that? Her meals consisted solely of Reina’s milk, which was the only real benefit to being the family’s infant now. Reina’s milk tasted so good that it practically made her drool whenever she got a good look at her breasts. And, apparently, the milk was helping her. After just the first week of her new life, she had already grown a few centimeters taller and a few grams heavier.

One day, Mitsuki called for both of her ‘parents,’ but neither of them came. She bounced through the house trying to find them.

“Yusuke! Reina! Where are you? I want to watch TV!” she called as she bounced into the living room. There, on the couch, she saw them in the throes of love. Yusuke was kneading Reina’s breasts, making milk squirt out, and running his tongue up and down her neck while, at the same time, thrusting into her. Reina wasn’t doing anything but moaning in pleasure and digging her fingers into Yusuke’s back. She happened to open her eyes, and saw the tiny woman in the room.

“Oh! Mitsuki! Did you need something?” she said when Yusuke finally caught on as well.

“Yes. I wanted to watch television, but you go right ahead and finish up here.” Mitsuki said.

“No, no, that’s okay. What did you want to watch?” Yusuke said, pulling his penis out of Reina.

“You know what? Never mind.” Mitsuki said, turning around and bouncing back out of the room. Almost as soon as she left, Yusuke and Reina went right back to having sex.

A few days later, Mitsuki finished suckling at Reina’s breast and smacked her lips, “Delicious, Reina.”

“I’m glad you liked it, Mitsuki.” Reina said, “Would you like something else? I have a gumdrop for you.”

“Yes, please!” Mitsuki said with excitement. She hadn’t had solid food for a long, long time. Reina set Mitsuki down on the couch, as big as a house compared to her, and left to get the gumdrop. She brought it back and gave it to Mitsuki. As the tiny woman began eating it, she patted her on the head and said, “By the way, I’d love it if you called me ‘Mommy’ from now on. After all, a child should address her mother as such.”

“No matter what went on inside you, Reina, I’m still your mother. I’d love it if you started calling me that again.” Mitsuki insisted. Reina kept her smile, because Yusuke walked in at that moment with a bouquet of flowers.

“For me?” she asked, smelling them.

“Yes. You know how much I love you, Reina.” Yusuke said. Reina gave him a lusty look.

As Mitsuki finished her gumdrop, she looked up to see that Yusuke and Reina were having sex again, right in front of her! They hadn’t even taken off their clothes; Yusuke had just whipped out his cock and Reina pulled down her panties, and he was fucking her against the wall! Mitsuki gave them a sour look as they both hit orgasm right there in the living room, their fluids either spattering to the floor or running down their legs.

Mitsuki continued observing the two larger people having sex regularly, as they had back when they were a love triangle. Back then, she hadn’t minded at all. But now, she frowned upon it since she couldn’t join in. Over time, Mitsuki felt her legs regain their strength. By the time she was about 25 centimeters (nearly 10 inches) tall, she was able to walk again, though just barely, with help from Yusuke and Reina. Though she had been outside Reina’s womb for nearly four months now, she was still very tiny, and she didn’t like it.

But a more dramatic change occurred in the Mizuhara household. Now, when Mitsuki called for Yusuke or Reina, they no longer answered to their names. Eventually, Mitsuki figured out why: they wanted her to call them by their roles now.

“Reina! Reina!!” Mitsuki called one day, to no response. “Mommy!!” she yelled, and heard running footsteps approaching. Each of them felt to her tiny body like a miniature earthquake. Reina arrived and leaned over to look at her, her still enormous breasts bouncing in the process.

“Yes, Mitsuki? What is it?” Reina asked.

“I’m hungry.” Mitsuki said. Reina unbuttoned her shirt and lifted up the ten inch woman to suckle. Mitsuki drank deeply for several minutes. While still close to Reina, she asked, “Reina, can I sleep with you and Yusuke tonight?”

Reina didn’t respond. Mitsuki let out an exasperated sight, “Mommy, can I sleep with you and Daddy tonight?”

“Of course, Mitsuki. Are you still hungry?” Reina said, but Mitsuki had already gone back to suckling.

That night, after Reina changed Mitsuki, she brought her over to the bed that she and Yusuke shared. She set Reina down to her left, with Yusuke to her right. They turned off the lights and went to sleep. Or, rather, that’s what it looked like at first. After only a few minutes, Yusuke reached over and groped at Reina’s breast. Reina’s eyes opened and she gave Yusuke a lusty look. They immediately went at it.

Mitsuki took this opportunity, summoning all of her strength, and crawled out from under the covers. Yusukee and Reina screamed in orgasm, and Reina laid back down on the bed, sliding off of Yusuke’s penis. As she caught her breath, Mitsuki climbed on top of her breasts.

“Oh, Mitsuki. Is something wrong? Are you hungry?”

“No. I want to join in.” Mitsuki said, getting right to the point.

“Mitsuki, babies shouldn’t sleep with their parents like that.” Reina said, and it nearly seemed as though she was joking.

“Mom, listen: I haven’t had sex in over a year. PLEASE.” Mitsuki said.

Reina frowned for a moment, and then smiled. Mitsuki smiled back. Reina grabbed hold of her daughter and slid her into her cleavage. She buttoned up her shirt and whispered something into Yusuke’s ear. He grinned and whipped out his penis again. He slipped it inbetween Reina’s breasts from below. Mitsuki wrapped her arms and legs around his penis, and he took that as his signal to start thrusting. Reina began massaging her breasts while Mitsuki rubbed her entire body against Yusuke’s penis, thick as a tree to her tiny form. She quickly reached orgasm and yelled out in pleasure. It felt incredible, after all that time of sexual inactivity.

“I’m coming!” Yusuke said, struggling to hold it back.

“Wait! Stop! Get me out! I want it!” Mitsuki said. Acting quickly, Reina pulled Mitsuki out of her cleavage and placed her right over Yusuke’s penis right as he came. His semen covered her.

“Hold her.” Reina said. Yusuke took hold of Mitsuki, holding her in place as Reina began to properly titfuck Yusuje. Soon, he came again, all over Mitsuki for a second time. Reina brought Mitsuki close to her mouth and extended her tongue. She wiped her tongue all over Mitsuki’s body, sensually licking off Yusuke’s semen. She played around the smaller woman’s breasts and vagina the most, making Mitsuki moan and come all over her tongue. Once she was satisfied that Mitsuki was clean, she placed her back in her cleavage and told Yusuke to properly fuck her again.

As Yusuke went back to thrusting into his wife’s vagina, Reina began massaging her breasts once again, while Mitsuki worked her hands down to her own vulva and began rubbing it. All three of them came at the same time, and the two larger lovers laid back down on the bed, panting. Mitsuki climbed out of Reina’s cleavage, squeezing out from between her enormous breasts and crawling over to her head.

“I love you, Mommy.” Mitsuki said, kissing Reina on her lower lip, since she was still too small to kiss both.

“I love you, too, Mitsuki.”

Late that night, after several more rounds of sex, Mitsuki found herself comfortably nestled between her parents. On her left was Reina’s still wet vagina, and Yusuke’s now flaccid penis to her right. She’d had a good time with both of them tonight. They were asleep, but she was still wide awake.

Perhaps being the size of a baby wasn’t so bad after all. She had a whole new life to look forward to now. With any luck, she would grow up fast enough to get back to high school without any questions and find a nice guy to date and marry, have more children, and make her former daughter a grandmother.

But that was still a long way off. For now, all she had to concern herself with was remaining happy with her family. She stood up and took a wobbly walk over to Reina’s chest. She crawled on top of her mother and headed strait for a nipple, and began to suckle. Subconsciously, Reina smiled and gently wrapped her arms around her daughter.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kamikouchiha » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 pm

im speechless
kamikouchiha
Been posting for a bit

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Definitely a weird one, but the writing was amazing. Nice work, bud! ^_^
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby Elpie » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 pm

thanks :) im actually a writer by hobby and hope to get published, but i dont normally write pornographic or vorish stories. the main reason im doing it now is 1) because im bored, and 2) because ive unfortunately hit writers block with my publishing-hopeful works. wrote that the sheriff took the princess back to his office as some people close in on her, and then, BLANK
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:35 am

Sounds like what happened to me with a fanfic I've been writing based on Final Fantasy VIII...
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby kamikouchiha » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 pm

hope the next part comes out soon
kamikouchiha
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:14 pm

sorry on the delay; not only have i been at a bit of a loss for what to write, ive also been waiting on a new battery for my laptop (i have it now, but i want to pay it off first :P its a matter of principle)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Don't worry, bud. We'll wait as long as necessary for this masterpiece! ^_^
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby Archangel » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:42 am

Ya their good pieces. A little strange at time lol but good. We can wait. Good to know that your still with it.
Archangel
???

Postby Archangel » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:19 am

Hows it coming? If you dont ind me asking.
Archangel
???

Postby Elpie » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:57 am

hey, all. finally finsihed the next chapter. this one is the first to have "real" vore in it. oh, and the title is EXTREMELY old, so it might not make much sense

Chapter C: Double Blown (content: fellatio, cock vore, anal, big bellies, soft vore, "excretion", "vomit", multiple swallowing, object swallowing, internal sex, masturbation)
Yusuke opened the door to the Toyohara home and walked inside with a call of, “I’m back!”

He only took two steps inside before he noticed that Reina was standing there waiting for him, as usual. This time, she was only wearing a bra and panties.

“Ooh, Reina, what’s the occasion?” Yusuke said with a grin, unzipping his pants.

“No occasion. I just thought I’d be nice and give you a blow job.” Reina said. She and Yusuke walked into the dining room and Yusuke sat down on a chair. Reina walked her fingers across his shoulders seductively and told him, “Mom is gonna be out for a little while longer. She’ll probably want you when she gets back, but for now, I have you all to myself.” She finished as she knelt down in front of Yusuke. He was already hard, so Reina took hold of him by the base of his cock and began sucking on him. Yusuke let his head fall back as Reina treated him.

“Oh, yeah. That feels good, Reina.” He said. She gave an affirmative sound as she continued sucking. In a moment, Yusuke came, his seed going right into Reina’s throat. She pulled off him just long enough to gulp down his semen, and then went right back to sucking on his cock, playing around the tip of his penis with her tongue.

Suddenly, Reina noticed something strange. The opening to Yusuke’s urethra seemed much wider than it had been before. She stopped sucking for a moment and played around it some more, exploring with her tongue.

“Something wrong, Reina?” Yusuke asked.

Reina removed her mouth from his genitals long enough to say, “Just an idea,” and closed her lips around him again. She guided her tongue to the opening to his urethra and positioned herself. Without warning, she pushed down. Yusuke yelled out in surprise, mild pain, and pleasure as Reina’s entire tongue entered his penis.

“What was that?!” Yusuke yelled.

Reina slid her mouth off him, gulped down his semen, and said, “That was my tongue. Looks like your dick’s much more flexible now.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, look.” Reina said, using her fingers to show him, opening his urethra wider. Yusuke winced a bit.

“Whoa,” was all that Yusuke could say.

“Hey, Yusuke, do you think it would be okay if I…saw how far in I can go?” Reina asked.

“What? No way, you can’t possibly be thinking that.” Yusuke said.

“Oh, come on, Yusuke, we never do anything fun anymore,” Reina said with a pouting look on her face.

“You’re starting to sound like Mitsuki.” Yusuke said, and then leaned in close to whisper in her ear, “I love that. Go ahead.” He leaned back again, rubbing himself to get hard again.

Reina got right to work, pulling his urethra open with her fingers, only slightly at first. She was surprised how wide she could open him, and he felt pain for only a short time, and then it was all pleasure.

On the spur of a moment, Reina had a crazy idea. She must have gotten this kind of spontaneity from her mother, because, again without warning Yusuke, she stuck her head into his penis. Yusuke yelled out in surprise as Reina quickly slid inside him, first her shoulders, then her breasts and hips, and finally her feet disappeared into him. To Yusuke’s surprise, his penis bulged only slightly as she passed through him; it seemed as though, when she entered him, she shrank to the size of one of the extra-large dildos that she and Mitsuki shared. He felt her slide down his shaft and come to a stop in his scrotum, which, again to his surprise, didn’t swell as much as he thought it would: it grew to the size of a grapefruit!

In Yusuke’s ballsack, Reina was getting comfortable. Hanging above her head were two spheres that she assumed were Yusuke’s testicles. With a grin, she reached up and grabbed hold of them. She heard Yusuke yelp suddenly, and then begin moaning as she started to massage his testicles. She went very slowly, trying to keep it going for as long as possible.

Outside, Yusuke barely noticed that the front door opened and Mitsuki entered. She was carrying two bags of full of groceries and headed right for the kitchen. She had grown so accustomed to seeing Yusuke naked that she, too, barely noticed him.

When Yusuke finally saw Mitsuki, he suddenly found himself in a sex craze and just knew he had to get at her. While Mitsuki put some food away in the pantry, Yusuke suddenly came up behind and her and grabbed her by the hips, quickly pulling down her dress and panties.

“Oh! Yusuke!” Mitsuki said, blushing immediately, “I didn’t see you there—oh! Stop, Yusuke! I have things that need—aah!!” Mitsuki said when she noticed Yusuke, only to be interrupted by him suddenly sticking his cock up her ass. He had probably been aiming for her vagina, but was in too much of a sex craze to realize he had missed. Mitsuki moaned loudly and put her hands against the wall as Yusuke fucked her.

Inside Yusuke, Reina stopped massaging him, wondering what was going on. A rumbling sound began to fill her ears, soft at first, but steadily growing louder. All of a sudden, the rumble became deafening and Yusuke came. Reina was suddenly rocketed out of his scrotum and up through his urethra. Yusuke yelled out as Reina passed out of him, only to find not daylight awaiting her, but more flesh. Mitsuki yelled in surprise when she suddenly felt the entire mass of a grown human being rush into her large intestine. Her stomach suddenly swelled to the size of a ninth month quintuplet pregnancy.

Mitsuki’s knees buckled under the combined weight of herself and Reina and looked at her now gigantic stomach. She turned to Yusuke and yelled at him. No words came out, but he knew she wanted an explanation.

“Well, y’see, Reina decided to treat me to a blow job before you got back, one thing led to another, and she…uh…kind of ended up in my cock.
“And you didn’t think to get her out before fucking my ass?!” Mitsuki yelled.

“I didn’t know she’d end up in your guts!”

“Mom? Mom, can you hear me?” Reina said from inside Mitsuki. Mitsuki was the only one who could hear her, but she replied anyway, “Yes, Reina, I can hear you in there. Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. But it reeks in here!” Reina said.

“Well I’m gonna get you out of there right now.” Mitsuki said, and she started straining and grunting in exertion as she tried to forcibly shit out Reina. But, try as she might, she simply couldn’t defecate her daughter.

“I hear a lot of noise in here, but I’m not moving.” Reina said.

“No good. I think you’re stuck up my ass for good, Reina.” Mitsuki said to her belly.

“Fine! If you’re gonna give up, then I’m getting out of you on my own!” Reina declared and, deep inside Mitsuki, began clawing her way up Mitsuki’s intestines. She felt her mother’s juices making her skin tingle, but, thankfully, she wasn’t being digested.

Mitsuki heaved herself up, staggering under the combined weight of herself and her daughter. She wondered what she would do looking like this as she pulled up her panties and dress. Her stomach sagged out far over her dress, and her turtleneck only went a quarter of the way to her bellybutton. She decided to head to the bedroom to rest. It was difficult walking upstairs, and she made a thud with every footstep. She could feel Reina working her way up through her intestines.

Mitsuki finally got to her bedroom and laid down, the bedsprings creaking under her enormous weight. She reached for the remote control and turned on the TV in her room. She watched a cooking show, occasionally groaning as Reina’s knees and elbows bumped against her organs. It wasn’t long before Yusuke came into the room.

“Hey, Mitsuki. I thought I’d cheer you up.” He said.

“Go away. It’s your fault that Reina is so far up my ass.”

“C’mon, it’ll be fun. It’s not like there’s much else you can do right now.” Yusuke said, unzipping his pants.

“No.” Mitsuki said, but that didn’t stop Yusuke. He pulled her panties down to her knees and grabbed onto her legs, going into missionary style, not even bothering to take off her dress. He plunged his cock into her, this time into her vagina, and began thrusting. Mitsuki tried to ignore him at first, but soon began yelping in pleasure, started to sweat, and after only a short while started demanding, “Yes. Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Yusuke! Fuck me!!” as her belly swayed back and forth with each thrust.

Reina, now in Mitsuki’s small intestine, groaned at the sudden change in motion. She heard Mitsuki scream and come as she dragged herself through her mother’s guts. Hours pass, and Reina finally felt the “air” in Mitsuki’s stomach. She pulled, and her head entered the stomach. In another moment, her breasts popped in, and she finished pulling herself completely into her mother’s stomach. It was much roomier than she had expected. In fact, Mitsuki’s stomach was big enough for her to almost stand up in! Outside of her body, Mitsuki and Yusuke were watching a dirty movie together and eating popcorn. Mitsuki had a handful of the food halfway to her mouth when she suddenly felt stuffed and put it back.

Reina got comfortable as she heard Mitsuki chatting with Yusuke, occasionally moaning as he kissed her or massaged her breasts and yelping as he fucked her. After another hour or so had passed, Reina finally spoke up, “Mom? Is Yusuke awake?”

Mitsuki looked down at her distended stomach and said, “No. Where are you?”

“I’ve been in your stomach for about an hour. First, couldja give me something to eat?” Reina said. Mitsuki heaved herself up and headed to the kitchen. She heated up some solid foods and sat down at the table. Now came the tricky part: getting the food down to Reina whole.

She picked up a large sausage first. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and stuck the end of the sausage into her throat. She gagged and fought the urge to bite down and chew. Rushing herself, she quickly shoved the meat into her mouth and gulped. She felt it slide down her throat. Reina saw the sausage squeeze out of Mitsuki’s esophagus and caught it in mid-air. She ate it ravenously until she realized water was raining down on her. She looked up and saw it trickling down out of Mitsuki’s throat; her mother had taken a large jug of water and was drinking it slowly in the hope that her daughter would lap it up as it entered her stomach. She continued for the next thirty minutes or so swallowing food whole so that Reina could eat.

Reina finally finished and said, “Hey, Mom, I need you to help me with something.”

“Anything, Reina.” Mitsuki said, and listened as Reina told her what she wanted to do.

The next day, Yusuke awoke on the couch to find Mitsuki waiting for him. She was completely naked. Yusuke could already feel his cock getting hard at the sight of her huge stomach. Mitsuki didn’t even wait for him to say anything before kneeling down in front of him and pulling off his pants. Yusuke heard her gag and didn’t know why until she closed her mouth around his cock. She gulped and drew as much of his penis inside her as she possibly could, his testicles filling her cheeks and his cock going straight down her throat.

Then, as Mitsuki breathed in through her nose, Reina stood up inside her and pulled herself up into her mother’s throat. She, too, closed her mouth around Yusuke’s cock. Yusuke’s eyes widened in surprise, but he welcomed it: what other time would he get to have both of his lovers suck on his dick at the same time? In just a minute, he came, harder than ever, right into Reina’s throat once again.

Yusuke slid out of their throats and flopped back onto the couch. He closed his eyes and breathed hard, exhausted. He felt Mitsuki kiss him deeply.
“By the way, Reina sends her regards.” Mitsuki said. Yusuke’s eyes opened slightly just in time for him to see Mitsuki’s mouth open and close around his head! How did she open her mouth so wide?!

Mitsuki gulped, and Yusuke suddenly felt that he was in her mouth down to his neck! Mitsuki continued gulping, holding Yusuke down while he tried to get away. She shoved with all her might, and suddenly his shoulders were heading down her throat! Yusuke flailed his legs, but it was too late; he was going down Mitsuki’s throat whether he liked it or not.

Inside Mitsuki’s stomach, Reina waited eagerly for Yusuke to arrive. After some furious gulping and muffled yells of protest, Reina saw the top of Yusuke’s head emerge from the esophagus above her. Reina stood up and opened her own mouth, pressing it against the esophagus and letting Yusuke simply slid down her throat. Yusuke was only vaguely aware of it at first, but slowly realized that he was being swallowed twice! He yelled for Reina to stop, but she didn’t listen. She felt herself getting wet as Yusuke passed into her throat and formed a bulge in her neck, which quickly gave way to a bigger bulge in her stomach.
Outside, Mitsuki finished gulping and let her throat muscles pull Yusuke down the rest of the way. Yusuke’s knees passed her lips, quickly followed by the rest of him. She finally closer her lips over his toes as they entered her mouth, and she gulped one last time, purposely trying to be as loud as possible. She felt Yusuke sliding down her throat and knew that Reina was feeling the same sensations.

Yusuke’s legs finally came free of the esophagus, and Reina fell backwards into her mother’s stomach as Yusuke’s hips passed her uvula, his flaccid cock folding against her tongue. Reina gulped repeatedly, and in another moment, she, too, closed her lips as Yusuke’s toes entered her mouth. When she felt Yusuke fully slide into her stomach, she said, “Don’t worry, Yusuke, just sit tight and I’ll let you out when nature calls.” Reina said. “If I wasn’t digested, you won’t be either. And you tasted great, anyway. What do you think, Mom?”

“Oh, yes, he was delicious! I just wish I could swallow him again!” Mitsuki’s voice boomed to both of them; they could both hear her, but only Reina could hear Yusuke.

“You just might get to, Mom.” Reina said with a smile, even though neither of her lovers saw it.

“Come on, Reina! Let me out!” Yusuke pleaded, struggling in her stomach.

“No. You’ll just have to stew inside me and think about what you did.” Reina scolded, as if to a child. She felt Yusuke trying to climb up her throat, but she just gulped him down again. She looked up to her mother’s throat and called, “Hey, Mom, could you send me something to pass the time?” Mitsuki didn’t respond, but Reina heard her gagging and, in a moment, an extra-large vibrating dildo squeezed through her esophagus. Reina thanked her and immediately set the vibrator to its highest setting and plunged it into her vagina. Her moans of pleasure filled Mitsuki’s ears, and the elder of the Toyohara women blushed in the knowledge that Reina was masturbating inside her. She had been preparing her lunch, but stopped what she was doing when she felt herself getting wet. She grabbed a dildo of her own and got down onto the floor. She pulled up her dress and pulled off her panties, and she, too, plunged the vibrator into her most sensitive regions. Yusuke groaned as both of the women that he was inside moaned in pleasure, and got to work rubbing himself to keep himself from succumbing to boredom, imagining the two women with full bellies masturbating to help himself along. Though Yusuke and Mitsuki stopped after going once, Reina continued to masturbate regularly for nine hours, until she suddenly felt a need to go.

“Mom! I’m coming up!” Reina said when she felt Yusuke’s head beginning to squeeze out of her anus.

“Just a second! Mitsuki called; she had been taking a bath and hurried to dry herself off and get to the living room where she had set up a tarp, not bothering to keep her towel on. She got onto the tarp on all fours, with her belly just touching the floor and said, “Ready!”

Reina held up her hands and stood up completely. Mitsuki gagged as she felt Reina enter her throat. Her fingers brushed against her tonsils, and she felt Reina retract her arms, only to grab hold of the inside of her throat and pull herself up. Her throat felt swollen; it looked like she was trying to swallow a whole cantaloupe! Reina pulled herself up further, at the same time straining her guts in an attempt to forcibly squeeze Yusuke out of her body. Mitsuki felt like she was vomiting when her eyes swiveled down to see Reina’s fingers emerging from her mouth. She began gagging and coughing like a cat with a hairball. Her stomach had shrunken dramatically, and was now virtually flat; nearly all of Reina was in her throat, with only her feet still dangling in her stomach.

She heard Reina’s voice come out of her throat as she yelled in exertion. Reina had finally managed to squeeze Yusuke out of her, and he slid straight back down the throat and into Mitsuki’s stomach. Mitsuki herself yelled, too, as she suddenly felt him rush into the formerly empty space of her stomach. Mitsuki groaned as Reina’s hair brushed against her tonsils, and she explored with her tongue to find that Reina’s head had entered her mouth. She nearly vomited as Reina’s head suddenly cleared her mouth. She felt Reina’s breasts pressing against her throat, but coughed as Reina’s breasts cleared her mouth as well. Now, Reina began to slide out more easily. In another moment, Reina slid out of her mother’s throat and onto the floor, naked and covered with saliva.

Reina gasped for breath and turned back to her mother, who was now back to her quintuplet-sized stomach, but this time with Yusuke instead of Reina.

“How did I taste coming up, Mom?” Reina asked.

“You still taste pleasantly sour, Reina.” Mitsuki said. “Where’s your vibrator?”

“Uhh…oops.” Reina said with a shrug. Mitsuki looked down at her stomach and said, “Thanks, Reina. Now I have to pass that and Yusuke.”

“Sorry.” Reina said.

Mitsuki suddenly gasped. Reina asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Oooh…Yusuke’s struggling inside me.” Mitsuki said, blushing, “It’s really turning me on, Reina.”

Reina smiled and went to her room to get another vibrator. She returned and turned on the vibrator, first pushing it into her mother’s cooch and then getting to work massaging one breast with her free hand and sucking on the other. Mitsuki moaned in pleasure and took her own hands to fondle the breast Reina was licking and used the other to rub her daughter’s vulva.

Nine more hours passed, and, finally, Mitsuki excreted Yusuke.

“Finally! I’m so glad to be out now. No hard feelings, right, Reina?” Yusuke asked.

As soon as he finished talking, he was suddenly grabbed. He looked all around to see that Reina had a hold on his wrists and Mitsuki his feet. Almost immediately, the two of them shoved his limbs into their mouths, and each tried to swallow him!

“Wait! Wait! Stop!” Yusuke yelled, but neither of them listened to him. Soon, most of him was down one of their throats, and his head was overtaken by Reina’s lips with his penis pointing to the floor, flaccid. Reina got to his hips first, and, suddenly, Mitsuki stepped away and let Yusuke’s legs slid back out of her throat.

“Okay, Reina. You win. Here, let me help you.” She said, grabbing hold of Yusuke’s legs so he couldn’t flail around as Reina continued swallowing him. When his penis got over her breasts, she suddenly had an idea.

Reina grabbed onto his dick and began rubbing. She could hear Yusuke moan in her throat as she quickly made him come all over her breasts. She didn’t stop there, though, simply switching to her other arm, and she made him come again almost immediately. She kept rubbing and massaging his cock until she certain he had been emptied of cum. By then, Yusuke was exhausted from struggling and cumming over and over, so he simply gave up and let Reina finish swallowing him. Mitsuki guided his legs as he finished sliding down Reina’s throat for the second time in a day.

Reina gulped down his feet and smacked her lips, “Mmm…yummy.”

Mitsuki knelt down in front of her daughter and put her ear to her swollen belly.

“I can hear him in there. It must feel incredible inside you.” Mitsuki said, subconsciously reaching for her crotch and rubbing her clitoris.

“Care to find out?” Reina asked. Mitsuki looked up and smiled. They swapped positions, with Reina kneeling down while Mitsuki stood up. Reina opened her mouth as wide as she could and Mitsuki lifted a foot up. She slowly and carefully inserted her foot into Reina mouth and felt herself sliding down into Reina’s throat. She immediately began to get turned on, and her vagina started to get wet in full view of Reina. She quickly shifted her other foot into Reina’s mouth and watched as she slowly began sliding into her daughter’s mouth. Reina’s lips and neck stretched impossibly wide to accommodate her mother’s hips, and then her breasts. Finally, all that was left was Mitsuki’s head. Their noses brushed and Mitsuki closed her eyes as her head was consumed. Her hair was the last to go, but was pulled in effortlessly as Mitsuki descended, tickling her throat on the way down.

Finally, Mitsuki came to rest in Reina’s stomach, joining Yusuke. Reina looked and felt like she was pregnant ten times over. She heaved up her new mass, probably two-hundred seventy-five kilograms (six-hundred pounds) at the least from their combined weight. She lumbered toward the bedroom, her new weight making the ornaments on the wall jump with each step. She fell backwards onto her bed and reached up with her finger to wipe Yusuke’s semen off her breasts. She licked it off her fingers like icing off a cake, moaning sensually as she did. She could hear Yusuke and Mitsuki talking inside her, and then felt motion. They weren’t fighting or arguing; they were having sex in her stomach! She heard Mitsuki’s moans as she fucked the exhausted Yusuke inside her, making her stomach writhe and squirm with pleasure. The feeling was incredible.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:38 am

A little bit of a weird one, but still awesome. Not sure what to think about the CV part, but the rest was pretty good! Keep it up, bud!
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby Elpie » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:52 pm

yeah, CV isnt my favorite kind of vore :P
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Very nice. Kinda threw me off at first and poor yusuke lol out then back in without a choice hahaha. Lucky bastard.
Archangel
???

Postby Elpie » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:50 am

back again :) finally finished another chapter, though im technically going out of order with this one, but w/e; its not like these chapters are canon anyway :P

this story is actually the first one i started fantasizing about these characters with, so i hope you all like it :) tell other people you know who like unbirth about this if you yourself liked it

Chapter U: The Fourth Trimester (content: conventional sex, big bellies, unbirth, rebirth, fellatio, age regression, pregnancy, breastfeeding)

Mitsuki turned the faucet off as the tub finished filling with water. Just yesterday, they had finished installing a new bathtub in the Toyohara home. It was large enough for three people to move about freely, more of a Jacuzzi than a bathtub. Lathery bubbles floated on top of the warm water. The bathroom was still a mess, and a few bottles and bars of soap floated in the tub. A few towels had been left on the floor and were partway into the water.

Yusuke and Reina walked in, already in the process of shedding their clothes. As the two finished stripping down and got in, Mitsuki began to take of her own clothes. By the time she did so and got into the tub, Yusuke and Reina were already going at it.

“Oh, Yusuke…” she called in a sing-song voice after the two of them came, “Make sure you give me some attention, too.”

“Yeah, in a minute.” Yusuke said as he continued fucking Reina. Mitsuki pouted; Reina already came, why not move on to the next of his lovers?

Bored, Mitsuki grabbed one of the bottles of soap that was floating in the water and began using it as a dildo, plunging it into her vagina. She yelped in pleasure as it filled her up. She closed her eyes and pretended that Yusuke was fucking her instead of Reina. She screamed and came, pushing the bottle further into her than before. She gasped as the bottle actually touched her cervix.

Then, suddenly, the bottle was gone. Mitsuki looked down to see an awkward bulge had formed in her belly. The bottle had somehow been sucked into her womb!

And her body wasn’t done yet. By touching her cervix, she had set off a bizarre chain reaction. Her cervix opened up and, suddenly, a vacuum effect occurred, sucking the water from the tub and everything in it into her womb! Mitsuki’s eyes widened as her belly began to swell up with the soapy water. She screamed in surprise and pleasure as the water entering her most sensitive regions threw her into orgasm.

Yusuke and Reina looked up from their bout of sex and yelled out in surprise at Mitsuki’s rapidly swelling stomach. Yusuke waded towards her to try to help, but he was suddenly pulled over by the sucking force coming from Mitsuki’s womb and fell into the water. A great force began pulling him towards Mitsuki’s nether regions, and in a moment, his head hit Mitsuki’s vagina. The force pulled him in further, and Yusuke suddenly felt himself spinning. It took him just a moment to realize that he was inside Mitsuki’s womb!

“Yusuke! Yusuke!” Reina yelled, also wading over towards her mother. Like Yusuke before her, she was suddenly pulled off her feet and sucked towards Mitsuki’s vagina. Her feet hit first, quickly being swallowed up by her mother’s pussy. Mitsuki screamed and came no less than ten times as every inch of Reina’s voluptuous body passed through her birth canal, back from whence it came. In a second, Reina’s head disappeared inside her, and the vacuum that was her vagina sucked up the last of the water and a few bars and bottles of soap, as well as a couple of towels that had been partway in the water. Mitsuki looked at the huge dome in front of her that was her stomach, with many gallons of water and both of her lovers inside it, and she passed out.

Only a short time later, Mitsuki suddenly felt her stomach writhing and woke up. She was overcome by pleasure, the good feelings rippling through her. She screamed, and came. There was a sudden spurt of water that came from her vagina. It took Mitsuki a moment to realize what was happening to her: Yusuke and Reina were having sex inside her! She came again and heard her lovers screamed inside her and came as well.

Mitsuki groaned in what she guessed was pain. Her stomach was nearly as big as she was! Considering how much was inside her, she would have expected a larger bulge coming from her. And how were Yusuke and Reina able to breathe inside her anyway?

Mitsuki decided to put that aside for now and barely managed to heave herself up, dragging her belly towards the toilet. She sat down on the seat, her huge belly resting in front of her. She felt motion inside her again as Yusuke and Reina started fucking inside her again. She came again, the water and soap from her womb spilling out into the toilet. In an attempt to get more water out of her faster, she began kneading her breasts and envisioned all the images that she used to masturbate, cumming again and again, draining water out of her womb as best she could and flushing whenever she felt the water level in the toilet was too high. Every once in a while, she would suddenly squeeze out a now-empty bottle of soap or a bar of it, going through a brief birth cycle complete with contractions and labor pains. Finally, a towel started to come out, causing a long birth as the cloth object passed back out through her birth canal. Surprisingly, she came as she “gave birth” to these objects. Finally, the last towel passed through her and she felt a great relief. Her stomach was much, much smaller now, and she felt like she could walk around normally.

However, Yusuke and Reina were still inside her. She heard them scream one last time as they came for what seemed like the hundredth time since they entered her womb and finally stopped having sex.

“Are you two done in there?” Mitsuki said, lightly punching her womb.

Reina’s voice sounded, as if from her head, “Mama! I….we didn’t know you were around!”

“You’re inside me! Of course I’m around! I can’t get any more around you than I already am!!”

“Sorry, Mitsuki, but we just had nothing to do in here!” Yusuke said.

“Never mind that. What do you see in there?” Mitsuki asked.

“Well it’s not as crowded as before, and there’s no more water in here.” Reina said.

“That’s good.”

“But we’re up to our armpits in liquid soap.” Yusuke said. That was, he really meant, that it was up to their armpits sitting down.

“Do you think you can get out of me?”

“Hold on.” Yusuke said, feeling around by his feet. Mitsuki gasped and moaned as he caressed the inside of her womb.

“No, I don’t see anything. I can feel your cervix, but it’s closed tight.” Yusuke said.

“So we’re trapped in here?” Reina said.

“Looks like it.” Yusuke replied. Mitsuki grabbed her still enormous stomach and hugged it, saying, “Don’t worry; even if it takes nine months, I’ll get you out of me.” Inside her, Yusuke and Reina smiled. Mitsuki got up and lumbered to her bedroom, the soft motion of her movements rocking Yusuke and Reina to sleep inside her. She had been on the toilet for over nine hours, and it was now almost dawn. But she needed to sleep, so she flopped down on her back, naked, soaking wet and stinking of sweat, her breasts practically rubbed raw and her nether regions sore beyond belief from what seemed like a thousand orgasms. She fell asleep almost immediately, and the huge dome of her stomach swayed lightly with each breath.

Mitsuki was rudely awoken hours later as she suddenly came. She looked at her belly and saw it writhing again. She heard loud moans and grunts of pleasure from inside her, and groaned in aggravation before she started moaning in pleasure herself and came again. Liquid soap seeped out of her vagina. Mitsuki realized that, for as long as Yusuke and Reina were inside her, this would be commonplace for her. Not that she really objected—it felt great—but what if they started doing this in public?

Time passed and Mitsuki got used to Yusuke and Reina living in her womb, and they got used to it, too. The soap that was inside her slowly seeped out, and now only Yusuke and Reina were inside her, reducing Mitsuki to a belly that made her look only like she was nine months pregnant with twins. She remained bewildered as to how her lovers were able to live inside her like this, never needing food or air or anything like that, but she never much worried about it; who cared how it worked as long as it worked?

That wasn’t to say it had been all great. Sure, Mitsuki loved the feeling of her lover and her daughter having sex inside her, but sometimes it couldn’t come at more inconvenient times. Once, she nearly came while crowded together with a bunch of people on the train, and another time she was barely able to make it to a restroom!

One day, about nine weeks after Yusuke and Reina entered her womb, Yusuke was cooking her dinner. She was just about to taste her soup when, suddenly, she felt a great pain and fell to the floor. Involuntarily, she spread her legs and began screaming in pain. She felt something squeezing through her cervix and realized what was happening: she was giving birth to one of her lovers! In a moment, she saw a bulge coming from her birth canal and peaked over her belly to see black hair emerging from her vagina: Yusuke!

Mitsuki screamed as Yusuke’s shoulders squeezed through her cervix. After two hours of long, hard labor, Yusuke’s arms came free and he pulled himself the rest of the way out of Mitsuki. The elder of the Toyohara women gasped for breath.

“Mitsuki! Are you alright?”

“I just gave birth to you, what do you think?” Mitsuki said.

“The air…it’s so refreshing!”

“Hey! What about me?!” Reina yelled from inside Mitsuki. Yusuke apparently couldn’t hear her, but Mitsuki replied, “Aren’t you coming out, too?”

“No! Your cooch closed up again!” Reina said.

“I don’t think there’s anything we can do about getting you out of me right now. We’ll just have to wait until I birth you.” Mitsuki said, patting her stomach. Now, she looked like she was pregnant with only one kid, which was technically true.

That night, after Mitsuki fell asleep, the door to her room opened slowly. Yusuke peeked inside and saw Mitsuki laying under the covers, the bulge in her stomach created by Reina even more pronounced than her enormous breasts. He got hard just looking at it. He snuck over to the bed and slowly got under the covers. He kissed Mitsuki, and she suddenly awoke. She turned to him and smiled.

“Oh, Yusuke. It’s so nice to be next to you again.” She said. She heard Reina wake up inside her and ask, “What is it, Mom? Is Yusuke there?”

“I forgot to do something earlier.” Yusuke said, quickly getting on top of Mitsuki under the covers. He whipped out his already erect cock and plunged it into Mitsuki’s pussy. She yelped as she was suddenly penetrated for the first time in nine weeks. Yusuke began fucking her, shaking Reina around inside her womb. Rocking Reina against the walls of her uterus, Mitsuki came after only ten seconds, but Yusuke didn’t stop, and continued fucking her. She came again in another few minutes, then again, and finally came a fourth time before Yusuke finally came with her. Things stayed that way for nine weeks, with Yusuke fucking Mitsuki continuously one day a week. One night, Mitsuki came twenty times before Yusuke was done.

One day, Yusuke and Mitsuki were returning from a movie when Mitsuki suddenly gasped and groaned.

“What, what’s wrong?!” Yusuke asked, grabbing the wheel to keep them on the road.

“Sh-she’s coming! AAaaahh!!” Mitsuki said. They got home as quickly as possible and locked the door. Mitsuki couldn’t go any further and started birthing Reina right there in the living room. As with Yusuke, Reina’s head came out first. Mitsuki started cumming again as Reina’s shoulders and breasts passed through her. Yusuke watched the whole while. It was surreal, seeing an entire grown woman complete with GG-cup breasts emerging from another woman’s vagina.

Reina’s head emerged from Mitsuki vagina and she coughed up a bit of vaginal fluid. As Mitsuki continued giving birth, Yusuke pulled down his pants and got on the floor in front of her.

“What are you doing, Yusuke?” Mitsuki asked between gasps and groans.

Yusuke ignored her and stuck his cock into Reina’s mouth. With only her head back outside, Reina opened her eyes and saw Yusuke up to his balls in her mouth. She smiled and began sucking on his cock. As Reina’s shoulders were pushed out of her mother’s pussy, Yusuke came directly into her throat, then pulled his cock out. He stood up and stepped forward a bit, sitting back down on the shrinking bulge of Mitsuki’s belly. Mitsuki was only half conscious from the effort of giving birth to a full grown woman, but realized what Yusuke wanted.

“Yusuke, no, I—AAAHH!!—I can’t give you a blowjob now!” she said, but Yusuke ignored her, sticking his dick into her mouth. He shoved himself in further, pushing his entire cock into Mitsuki’s throat and filling her cheeks with his balls. While her esophagus massaged his cock, Mitsuki began sucking on his balls and caressed them with her tongue. He came and quickly pulled out his cock, causing his semen to shoot out onto Mitsuki’s face and breasts, as she screamed in another contraction and Reina’s breasts popped out of her. With the biggest obstacles now gone, Yusuke decided to pull Reina out the rest of the way, and Mitsuki came one last time as Reina slid out of her vagina.

When Mitsuki recovered, she looked down at herself. Seeing her stomach flat like it was now made her feel depressed. Having Yusuke and Reina inside her and completely dependent upon what she did reminded her of when she was originally pregnant with Reina, and the joy that came with the knowledge that another life was growing inside her returned while her lovers lived in her womb for nine and eighteen weeks. She actually began to cry.

“Mama, what’s wrong?” Reina asked.

“Nothing. I just miss the feeling of having another living thing inside me.” Mitsuki said.

Reina and Yusuke looked at each other, then at Mitsuki, and then at her crotch. Yusuke knelt down and lifted the folds of Mitsuki’s dress, looking at her still wet vagina.

“Maybe we can fix that.” He said, taking his other hand and beginning to finger Mitsuki.

“Yusuke, not so soon—aah!” she gasped as she suddenly felt Yusuke plunge his entire arm into her nether regions. His arm was suddenly inside her up to his elbow!

“What are you doing!?” she demanded, gasping in pleasure and cumming as she felt Yusuke examining her cervix with his fingers.

“You’re womb is nice and rubbery now; doesn’t feel like it’ll close up again anytime soon.” He said with a grin. Mitsuki’s face suddenly lit up.

In the coming weeks and months, the love triangle changed up their routine. In addition to fucking each other as they always had, Yusuke and Reina would also climb into Mitsuki to have sex inside her, or one would go inside while the other fucked Mitsuki; Yusuke even got to fuck both of them at the same time on a few occasions! Mitsuki was now able to induce labor whenever she wanted simply by pushing, so there was no problem. During the day, she would appear to be an ordinary housewife, but at night, she would go to bed with Yusuke and Reina inside her and wake up to them having sex in her womb.

One day, months after Reina’s first rebirth, Mitsuki arrived home late with a plane ticket in hand.

“Hawaii?!” Yusuke and Reina exclaimed when they saw the ticket.

“That’s right. I thought we could use a change of scenery.” Mitsuki said, “And it only cost me 50,000 yen!” {600 American dollars}

“How could you afford three tickets with just 50,000 yen?” Reina asked.

“I didn’t.” Mitsuki said.

“Then how do you expect—” Reina was interrupted by Mitsuki patting her stomach.

“Oh, you’re good.”

“I love you, Mama.”

Another week passed and the three of them got packed up. They would only be staying for three days, so they packed minimal clothes to take with them; who would find a pregnant woman with only one bad at all unusual?

Mitsuki had a special business-like outfit made just for the occasion, tailored to fit her with her lovers in her womb. On the night before the flight, she stripped down naked along with Yusuke and Reina, who promptly climbed back inside her, first Yusuke, then Reina. She bathed as Yusuke and Reina fucked each other in her womb, bathed a second time just to be sure, and then got to bed. She woke up the next morning covered in sweat from cumming during the night as Yusuke and Reina continued to have sex, trying to exhaust themselves so that they wouldn’t disturb her during the flight. She showered off again, got dressed, and drove to the airport. Five hours later, she was in the air over the Pacific, listening to loud pop music through earbuds to try to entertain Yusuke and Reina so that they wouldn’t do the predictable and reading a magazine. About two thirds of the way through the flight, she felt motion inside her.

Oh, no! Not now! She thought. She immediately got up, shoving past passengers and rushing to the lavatory, her legs nearly buckling as she began to flush with pleasure as Yusuke and Reina started to have sex inside her again. She pushed a man out of the way ducking into the lavatory and locking it. She tried to muffle her moans and disguise them as pained groans as if she were sick. She sat in the lavatory for nearly two hours before Yusuke and Reina finally calmed down and she came for the umpteenth time. She flushed down a ridiculous amount of vaginal fluids, cleaned herself off, and finally left. After another hour, they landed in Honolulu. It took another hour for her to get to the condo she had rented, and her panties became soaked as Yusuke and Reina continued having sex inside her as she drove the rental car.

Finally, she arrived at the condo and dragged her bag into the room. She locked the door and headed right for the bathroom. Shedding her clothes, she got onto the floor and squeezed the muscles of her womb. She suddenly came, and felt a contraction. Over months of unbirthing and rebirthing Yusuke and Reina, Mitsuki had practically worked it down to an art, and gave birth to her lovers very quickly., cumming only once for each of them. They, of course, celebrated their arrival in Hawaii with a bout of sex. They spent the entire next day on the beach, swimming and tanning, and occasionally having sex just out of sight. Near the end of the day, Mitsuki took Yusuke and Reina back into her womb in the back of the car at a different beach to keep off suspicion and floated in the sea for a while in nothing but a bikini. She returned to the condo, birthed them again, and they spent the night having sex until they were too tired to go on anymore.

The morning came and they had to get to the airport. Mitsuki woke up early to make some breakfast for her two lovers. She crushed strong sleeping pills into their drinks, to make them sleep throughout the flight; no sense in risking another orgasm in mid-flight again. Yusuke and Reina ate their breakfasts ravenously and climbed back inside Mitsuki. As Mitsuki bathed and dressed herself, she heard Yusuke and Reina fall into a deep sleep inside her. She smiled at that and thanked herself for drugging them. Truth be told, all the orgasms she had been having over the past months were starting to exhaust her.

The flight was quite uneventful. Mitsuki slept through much of it but woke up about a half hour back to Japan to motion inside her again. At first, she thought Yusuke and Reina had woken up and were having sex, but they weren’t moving as quickly; they just wanted her attention. Mitsuki got into the lavatory and told them to keep it down until she got back to the car.

Finally, the plane touched down and Mitsuki got off. She could feel Yusuke and Reina practically twitching with anticipation inside her as she waited for her bag. Finally, she got back her suitcase and headed for the door.

Just ten meters from the door, Yusuke and Reina suddenly couldn’t resist anymore and began to have sex again. The suddenly motion made Mitsuki lose her balance for a moment, and, suddenly, the heel of one of her shoes gave way and broke! She her balance again and fell flat on her ass. All of a sudden, Yusuke and Reina felt very cramped inside Mitsuki; her womb, which had been so roomy for months, suddenly contracted on them, making them get stuck in place with Yusuke’s cock still in Reina’s pussy.

“Owww…” Mitsuki said.

“Mom, what happened? It just got really cramped in here!” Reina said.

“Miss, are you alright?” an airport attendant asked Mitsuki.

“Y-yes, I’m fine.” She said, though she felt anything but. She grabbed her bag again and walked to the parking garage and towards her car. All the while, Yusuke and Mitsuki tried to get her attention. Mitsuki tossed her bag into the back of the car and got to the front seat. She finally turned to her belly and said, “What’s going on in there?”

“It got really tight in here all of a sudden.” Yusuke said.

“I can barely move!” Reina said.

“Just calm down! Wait until we get home and I’ll get you two out of me.” Mitsuki said, starting up the car and driving home. As she did, she felt motion inside her again as Yusuke and Reina finished their round of sex from earlier. Their restricted movements didn’t let Mitsuki come with them, but she didn’t mind this time. As she drove and Yusuke and Reina finished having sex, Reina said, “I’m really tired…”

“Me, too…” Yusuke said. In a few minutes, they were both asleep again, and Mitsuki got back home and got inside. She stripped down and got to the floor.

“Wake up. I’m gonna let you two out now.” Mitsuki said, but all she heard was snoring. She squeezed her muscles, and came.

Nothing. Not a thing moved inside her. She didn’t go into labor.

Mitsuki tried again. Nothing. In desperation, she felt inside her, reaching all the way to her cervix, which had become rock hard again.

She began sobbing. Yusuke and Reina really were trapped inside her this time. She went to the bed and fell asleep crying and hugging her lovers through her flesh. Weeks passed, and she didn’t feel or hear a thing from her womb, and didn’t leave the house at all. She ate only when necessary, and spent the rest of the time sleeping and crying.

Mitsuki woke up crying again one day, mourning the loss of Yusuke and Reina to her own body, she suddenly felt nauseous. She ran to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet. She remembered this feeling: morning sickness.

Maybe Yusuke and Reina weren’t gone yet.

Months passed. Mitsuki felt her breasts swell with milk, becoming full and sore, practically groaning to LLL-cups. After about four months, she felt movement inside her, not the motions of sex, but just standard movement like when she was originally pregnant with Reina. She didn’t care, though; Yusuke and Reina were alive!

Nine months after returning from Hawaii, Mitsuki went into labor. Being out of practice for nine months prevented her from speeding up her labor, so she was in it for the long run. On her bed, she underwent her contractions in legitimate pain this time; no pleasure whatsoever. Not only that, it felt like Yusuke and Reina were coming out of her at the same time!

Hours later, the bulge in her stomach had mostly shifted from her stomach to her crotch. With one last contraction, Mitsuki suddenly popped both of her lovers out of her at the same time! She gasped for breath, soaking with sweat.

“Yusuke! Reina! I’m so glad you—”

She suddenly stopped. The forms of her lovers weren’t in front of her. Mitsuki got into a more comfortable position and looked at her lovers.

Instead of the familiar Yusuke and Reina that she was expecting on the bed in front of her, laying in her vaginal fluids, she saw two infants, one boy and one girl, with black and red-brown hair, respectively. It took her a moment to realize that she really was looking at Yusuke and Reina, but they had somehow become nineteen years younger! Not only that, she saw an umbilical cord running from each of their belly buttons to her vagina and reaching inside her!

It dawned on Mitsuki that when she had been “pregnant” with them for the past nine months, she really was pregnant! The morning sickness, the swollen breasts, it all added up. How her womb had transformed Yusuke and Reina into babies was beyond her. Mitsuki buried her hands in her face and began crying; as immoral as she had been before now, it was illegal in Japan for her to have sex with either Yusuke or Reina.

Then, she heard a sound. She looked down near her knees and saw Yusuke and Reina looking up at her. They were cooing affectionately, as babies often did. Mitsuki’s grief suddenly turned to maternal affection.

That’s right…I just gave birth to them; I carried them inside me for nine months, I had morning sickness…they’re my babies… Mitsuki thought.

She picked up Yusuke and Reina in her arms, bringing them up to her breasts. They began to suckle at her teats, drinking her milk.

“Welcome back to the world my babies.” She said to them. More time passed and Yusuke and Reina got older. After a while, they were able to move on their own. She fed them her milk daily and made trust funds for them for college. She surprised some of her neighbors with the “knowledge” that Yusuke and Reina had moved out and gotten married and that she had had “in vitro fertilization” done on her, and now had two more babies to take care of at the age of forty-two. Her friends got jealous over her new children and wished they had more of their own, bewildered over how fertile Mitsuki was and begging for her to tell her secret. Mitsuki never did, of course.

One day, when Yusuke and Reina started making sounds that sounded like talking, Mitsuki tried to get them to speak for her.

“Reina? Can you say ‘mommy?’” she asked her daughter. Reina blew a raspberry at her, reaching out toward her mother’s breast. “I’ll give you some milk after you say ‘mommy.’”

“M…ma…” Reina cooed. Mitsuki got a look of anticipation on her face, “Mama.”

Mitsuki practically squealed with delight. She took Reina up to her chest and let her nurse for a while before turning to Yusuke in the high chair next to Reina’s.

“What about you, Yusuke? Can you say ‘mommy?’”

“Ma…Mama…” Yusuke said. Mitsuki gave him a kiss on the forehead and took him up to nurse as well.

The next day, Mitsuki went back to her babies and tried to get them to talk again after their breakfast.

“Reina, can you say ‘mommy?’”

“Mama…” Reina said.

“Close enough.” Mitsuki said back, and nursed Reina again.

“Hey, what about me?” a voice said. Mitsuki almost dropped Reina in surprise. She looked at Yusuke.

“Y-yusuke? Did you just talk?”

“Yeah. Why wouldn’t I?” he said.

“Yusuke! You can talk!”

“I can talk, too, Mama.” She heard Reina say.

“Yusuke, Reina! You’re talking!”

“Why’s that so amazing?” Yusuke asked.

“You’re both babies! Babies don’t normally talk this early!”

Yusuke blew a raspberry, “Barely babies. I remember coming out of your cooch!”

“Yusuke!” Mitsuki said, surprised by the words coming out of her son’s mouth.

“Calm down, Mama.” Reina said. “We figured it out last night, while you were asleep. Everything came back to us: you being pregnant with us, Hawaii, the bathtub, our first threesome, everything.”

“Our new bodies probably just needed a bit more time to develop before we could talk again.” Yusuke said. Mitsuki then realized that these, were, in fact, the exact same people she had loved before, just made younger by her body. Mitsuki began crying tears of joy.

Years passed. In 2009, Mitsuki drove her car up to the kindergarten and unlocked the doors. They opened up, and two five-year-olds emerged, one with black hair and wearing a green shirt and gray shorts, and the other with reddish hair and wearing an orange shirt with tan pants. They carried small backpacks and walked over to the sidewalk. They turned around and waved to Mitsuki. She waved back, leaning out of the car window to do so, bringing her K-cup breasts into view, her size having diminished over years of Yusuke and Reina drinking from them and a lack of milk production lately.

“Bye! Have a great first day!” she called to her son and daughter. A teacher began calling names.

“Reina Toyohara?”

“Here!”

“Yusuke Toyohara?”

“Here!”

Mitsuki smiled and got back behind the wheel. She drove off, back towards home. She was now forty-eight years old and as beautiful and fertile as ever. She kept smiling all the way home, in the knowledge that her children were on their way to success as they began their lives again. Her grin turned wicked for a second as she thought, Only eight more years and the triangle will be back!

She couldn’t help but curse herself for envisioning a time when she would be fifty-six and having sex with her thirteen-year-old children.

But that’s a story for another time…
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination