Tala: The Wolftaur RP bot.

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Tala: The Wolftaur RP bot.

Postby Cryptrat » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:14 am

Awesome. Tala and I haven't always saw eye to eye, but I loved interacting with her and hope that your project comes along swimmingly.
Cryptrat
---

Postby tod3690 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Cryptrat wrote:Awesome. Tala and I haven't always saw eye to eye, but I loved interacting with her and hope that your project comes along swimmingly.

lol I have been bashing my head into the wall trying to get it something like that, and using HTML5, I did clean up the coding after that post and now all I need to do it get an image tag working, where when a person hovers the mouse over the image a larger view is shown, or a click for larger view.

eeeeeee
tod3690
---

Postby Cryptrat » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Oooooo. I don't understand half of what you just said. But it sounds magically delicious. :P
Cryptrat
---

Postby tod3690 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:22 pm

O MY GOD !!!
Well for the most part the HTML5/CSS version of the interactive webpage is complete, but for a fer miner little details.

But YAY's the page is looking close to what I was wanting for so many years, and now I have a basic grasp on HTML5 and CSS, I can use that to work on the website I have, that will be coming soonish.

Anyway, for now Tala can be reached at the easy address of http://www.wolftaur.com I will change that later to be something like tala.wolftaur.com (not working atm) but I do plan to create more bots, when ever I can work out the best template for an RP bot.

But yeah, feedback on the page would be nice. Just an FYI, I'm looking for basic and neat.
Most of the site is smashed together, so the CSS isn't really coded that well.
tod3690
---

Postby SoupsLewd » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:29 pm

I got her to eat me, it was awesome!
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby tod3690 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:19 am

Look I know people want the speech bubble responses like on the iPhone, but I am just creating stress and driving myself into the ground.

So for the time I will not do that.
tod3690
---

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:52 am

Nice, but she doesn't seem to know how to deal with pregnant prey. Sad.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby tod3690 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:Nice, but she doesn't seem to know how to deal with pregnant prey. Sad.

I do plan to create an unbirthing set of reply's.
tod3690
---

Previous

Return to Other / Combination