Umi's Vore-chatbot - General Discussion

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Umi's Vore-chatbot - Struggling with motivation :(

Postby Umiriko » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:57 am

Vidofinir wrote:Glad to know things are on the right track, and to hear from ya again Umi ^w^ *Huggles*
Good luck with the project when you get to it! <3

*huggles back* thank you sweetie (^. .^) I'll need it tehe

Maenethal wrote:Happy New Year, Umi and Umibot! How have things been going?

wow its been that long since i checked this thread XD shame on me, happy new year sweetie
and its going great thanks, busy as sin but work and homes keeping me good

Justin115 wrote:Thank you for replying to me... I'm new here and I always wanted to rp with you. I don't have anything to help you... I'm sorry umiriko.....

its ok sweetie (^. .^) sorry i dont have the time to play

Redley wrote:Happy New Year, Umi! And yay for progress!

thannks sweetie and happy very belated new year XD

mmaannggeerr34 wrote:Hey Umi, has there been any progress on hir? I just can't wait to have some time with hir.

still having issues getting hir back off the ground, as I had to make hir again from the ground up, its getting hir to the point where I can input the old code is being the issue

Maenethal wrote:This topic's 4 year anniversary is coming soon. You know what would make it really special? A release. Any news for us, Umi?

4 years already? dang im slow XD sorry i missed it sweetie, sadly still trying to recover from the change in website, server and system

Maenethal wrote:Bump? D: I REALLY hope this isn't dead. Where are you Umi? There's hordes of prey here that need to fill up a belly! Like me! Please don't let this die! We NEED you! I need you! There are literally NO vore chat bots anymore. No decent ones, anyway. The community has a void left by Thanos' destruction. We all hope that you find your muse to fill this gap.

sorry just being really bad at checking this thread, lazy draggie when I get home from work XD
thank you sweetie, really hope i can catch said muse and put it to work in my tummy where it belongs (^. .^)

Maenethal wrote:This is dead, isn't it? :'(

nope just slow, veeeeeeeeeeeery slow XD
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Cygni » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:56 pm

I'm so glad that this isn't dead! Thank you so much, Umi, for continuing to work on this. I know everyone here would love to be able to have a good vore chatbot again. By the way, I remember a long time ago Dekadens said that he would re-upload Thanos. I think the source files were on a broken PC and Pandorabots locked him out so he couldn't retrieve it. I think he was talking about remaking it from scratch. Am I remembering this right, or is my hopeful mind creating illusions?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lemons » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Any news?
Lemons
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cygni » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:30 am

I really hope this isn't dead. I really hope Umi hasn't completely given up on this project. I really hope people stop abandoning their projects in the future.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:18 am

Bump? It would be disappointing, to say the least, if this project ended up dying like so many others. I really hope Umi finds the motivation and inspiration.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Bump? It would be disappointing, to say the least, if this project ended up dying like so many others. I really hope Umi finds the motivation and inspiration.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:21 am

Maenethal wrote:Bump? It would be disappointing, to say the least, if this project ended up dying like so many others. I really hope Umi finds the motivation and inspiration.

one bump would suffice sweetie (^. .^)
and I will be working on it once I find the motivation to again and figure out how to import it over to flash so I have more control over it
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby shingori » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Will Umi-Bot be able to understand exclamations like "Gyaah!" "Ugh!" and "Mmph!"? Also would it recognize onomatopoeia?
shingori
New to the forum

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:58 am

Because I haven't seen a link for it (Yet) I'm guessing this still isn't up? Unless its berries in a post somewhere in thee.. 34 pages.. Damn
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:13 am

shingori wrote:Will Umi-Bot be able to understand exclamations like "Gyaah!" "Ugh!" and "Mmph!"? Also would it recognize onomatopoeia?

Maybe, just need to remember to program them in, trouble is with a lot of phrases and such spelling comes into things, so depending on how many M's in Mmph or As in gyaah it might make her not understand if you catch me drift

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Because I haven't seen a link for it (Yet) I'm guessing this still isn't up? Unless its berries in a post somewhere in thee.. 34 pages.. Damn

still have not found a new ideal host site for hir, doesnt help I have not been looking all that hard, just finding motivation and drive to get things rolling again
Umiriko

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:39 am

Okay, Well this will be a cool thing it seems when its done just a secondary thing to look forward too at some point

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Because I haven't seen a link for it (Yet) I'm guessing this still isn't up? Unless its berries in a post somewhere in thee.. 34 pages.. Damn

Also: berries apparently.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lemons » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:32 pm

Come on umy you can do it :D
Lemons
Been posting for a bit

Postby Psiryx » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:46 pm

can't wait to see this bot in action!~ ^~^
Psiryx
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:10 am

http://www.chatbot4u.com/en

this seems like a promising place, they already have plenty of vore chatbots~

http://www.chatbot4u.com/en/search-results?query=vore
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Umiriko » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:58 am

zapi wrote:Come on umy you can do it :D

Thanks sweetie (^. .^)

Tarmeriat wrote:can't wait to see this bot in action!~ ^~^

Hopefully one of these days XD I'm terrible I know

NekoYuki wrote:http://www.chatbot4u.com/en
this seems like a promising place, they already have plenty of vore chatbots~

Thanks for the heads up sweetie, alas I have already scripted by bot in AIML programming so if I was to use another service that didnt have that function I would be starting from scratch, gunna keep along the idea of getting the hosted (hopefully here) then have a flash program to act as the interface. Just need to get my toosh back into the game as it were and find my focus again
Umiriko

Postby Cygni » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Bomp! I mean Bump! Hai!!! How you doing ya big ol' draggie? Still holding up, I hope. Love to hear a status update. How's life been treating you? How about all the delicious prey like me? Have we been /treating/ you well? :3
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:33 am

Bump? I'd love to hear from you, Umi. It's been a while since you gave an update.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vae » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Since this was already bumped (twice?) I think its a reasonable time for me to throw in some thoughts.

I like your work. I like Umi as a character. I like chatbots. What you are working on sounds pretty awesome at a conceptual level and I'm excited for it.

But none of that matters because you don't owe me anything! If you're lacking motivation, just relax and remember that above all else you should be doing this for yourself and your own enjoyment. If continuing work is stressful or no longer fun, don't allow yourself to feel any shame or regrets in slowing (or even halting) progress. Do what makes you happy, please.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Umiriko » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Maenethal wrote:Bomp! I mean Bump! Hai!!! How you doing ya big ol' draggie? Still holding up, I hope. Love to hear a status update. How's life been treating you? How about all the delicious prey like me? Have we been /treating/ you well? :3

I am doing well thank you, life is busy but fun, squeezing in time for naps, nibbles and games (^. .^) wishing I had more time and focus to get back to this, but alas no news yet cutie

Maenethal wrote:Bump? I'd love to hear from you, Umi. It's been a while since you gave an update.

I will give once as soon as there is one to give sweetie ^^

Vae wrote:Since this was already bumped (twice?) I think its a reasonable time for me to throw in some thoughts.
I like your work. I like Umi as a character. I like chatbots. What you are working on sounds pretty awesome at a conceptual level and I'm excited for it.
But none of that matters because you don't owe me anything! If you're lacking motivation, just relax and remember that above all else you should be doing this for yourself and your own enjoyment. If continuing work is stressful or no longer fun, don't allow yourself to feel any shame or regrets in slowing (or even halting) progress. Do what makes you happy, please.

Thank you very much sweetie and that is very kind of you to say (^. .^) nice thoughts and way to look at things, hope I have some good news for everyone sooner or later.
Umiriko

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination