Umi's Vore-chatbot - General Discussion

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Umi's Vore-chatbot - Struggling with motivation :(

Postby Redley » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Oh, so happy to hear from you, Umi! I understand the Pandora is not the way any more, but there surely are other ways. Don't give up! I know nothing about coding, but in case there's no way to collect logs, as a tester i could collect them and send to you manually.
Redley
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vidofinir » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:46 pm

My mate Kylan (Eolwin on here) created a standalone AIML interpreter as an alternative to Pandorabots when they wouldn't allow my vorish pony-bot on their service. It supports text and images, and while the syntax is slightly different than normal AIML and doesn't have some of the advantages of recording logs and 'teaching' the bot the way Pandora did, it's actually pretty damn impressive. I'd tried to talk to Dekadens about perhaps helping him rewrite Thanos' syntax for some kind of revival with the new interpreter, but had never gotten a reply.

In any case, it may be useful for you, Umi ^^ Kylan's gonna dig through his files later on, and post if he still has it. Claws/hooves crossed~
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eolwin » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm

I was just told that you could need something I made a little while ago XD Like Vidofinir said, I made a AIML interpreter when he was looking for one but couldn't find any. So here it is if you're interested:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/om4on2fnbuz4p ... p.msi?dl=0

It should be standalone, it doesn't need any dependency. If you'd like some help with it, or if you find that features from the old interpreter are missing, feel free to let me know, I'll try to add them in. I had kinda abandoned this project, but if there are people actually using it I wouldn't mind working on it some more. It didn't seem to be that complicated.

Enjoy <3

Edit: It also has a sample file to explain the improvements I made to the AIML format. Regular AIML files should be compatible though.
Eolwin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Valareos » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:30 am

Umiriko wrote:Thanks sweetie, looking into that now as it might provide a good hosting alternative, found a few sites that now use AIML script, seems it got popular when I wasnt looking which is handy as I remember when I started it was Pandora or nothing haha.
Also found a guide in how to make it into a flash project, which would be cool as I could directly host and publish it in my gallery, but wouldnt make chat'logs which Pandora did and that was a big part of me improving and helping the bot grow.... maybe test on one site and keep the full version in flash, lots to read and consider

Umi, i did offer last year to host your project on my website, I had installed a AIML open source program on it for you to use. if your still interested, i just need to resend you the link and password for site
Valareos
New to the forum

Postby Umiriko » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:54 am

Birichino wrote:You hangin' in there, Sweets? Motivation is hard, but you could always consider that there are NO good vore chatbots after Thanos was taken down. Claim the power, be the king/queenpin.

If I find a solution I will be sure to share it with Thanos, as it would be great to get her back online, My bot would never of started without her or her master after all

Maenethal wrote:Would anyone here appreciate it if PandoraBots went bye-bye? As in, servers fried?

Nyaa its a good site and really good for creative people, it's understandable they don't want adult material there, and bot language was given out free which is generous of its creator.

eatmeplease wrote:Flash or something like it is a good option. I'd see if HTML5 can be managed, I hear flash is dying.

It would be a shame if flash did go, I rather like it, and have no clue how to use HTML 5 XD

Redley wrote:Oh, so happy to hear from you, Umi! I understand the Pandora is not the way any more, but there surely are other ways. Don't give up! I know nothing about coding, but in case there's no way to collect logs, as a tester i could collect them and send to you manually.

Heh thanks sweetie, still got some of your logs I've been working through and fixing responses

Vidofinir wrote:My mate Kylan (Eolwin on here) created a standalone AIML interpreter as an alternative to Pandorabots when they wouldn't allow my vorish pony-bot on their service. It supports text and images, and while the syntax is slightly different than normal AIML and doesn't have some of the advantages of recording logs and 'teaching' the bot the way Pandora did, it's actually pretty damn impressive. I'd tried to talk to Dekadens about perhaps helping him rewrite Thanos' syntax for some kind of revival with the new interpreter, but had never gotten a reply.
In any case, it may be useful for you, Umi ^^ Kylan's gonna dig through his files later on, and post if he still has it. Claws/hooves crossed~

Oohh thank you (^. .^) I'll be sure to take a peek

Eolwin wrote:I was just told that you could need something I made a little while ago XD Like Vidofinir said, I made a AIML interpreter when he was looking for one but couldn't find any. So here it is if you're interested:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/om4on2fnbuz4p ... p.msi?dl=0
It should be standalone, it doesn't need any dependency. If you'd like some help with it, or if you find that features from the old interpreter are missing, feel free to let me know, I'll try to add them in. I had kinda abandoned this project, but if there are people actually using it I wouldn't mind working on it some more. It didn't seem to be that complicated.
Enjoy <3
Edit: It also has a sample file to explain the improvements I made to the AIML format. Regular AIML files should be compatible though.

thank you so so much, grabbed the file and I'll take a look through when I get some days off to work on it all

Valareos wrote: Umi, i did offer last year to host your project on my website, I had installed a AIML open source program on it for you to use. if your still interested, i just need to resend you the link and password for site

Thanks sweetie (^. .^) think I'm going to try the flash thing first as I do like the windows it could open, but I'll be sure to give you a poke if I run into any issues
thanks again for the generous offer (^. .^)
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby eatmeplease » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 am

Unfortunately flash is kind of a detriment to an accessible web.

If you want I can point you to some HTML5 design things.

But flash or not, I'd love to see this bot.
eatmeplease
---

Postby zxcfrtyuiop » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:51 am

It is a shame that your bot will probably not get done some day i would really like to chat to hir when shi is done :(
zxcfrtyuiop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cygni » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:42 pm

How is progress coming Umi? I hope you've been able to put more work into this project. I know we would all be very grateful when we can enjoy a finished work.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:17 pm

I'm sure even the beta would be appreciated, if it's workable.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Cygni » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:31 pm

Agreed. I would enjoy anything you have at all, Umi.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:32 pm

Well there is some good news (^. .^)
I have finally got a new charging cable for my netbook which is where I used to do all my bot work and where the master files are stored (made a copy on my main pc now as well, should of done that ages ago ¬_¬ ) So I have all the goodies back at my paws again, just need to gather the motivation and drive to get back into it

Though A beta right now sadly is out of the question, as the website I used to use isn't allowing my kind of bot any more I need to start working from the ground up on hir, not starting from square one, far from it as I still have all my writing and files, programming code ETC
But it does mean its just a lot of text files right now, so I need to buckle down and go through the options I have in front of me from host websites to getting it into a flash problem, test and trial things until I find one I am happy with and then get it back up to where it was.

There hasn't been any progress and totally my fault, but this project isn't dead and I do plan to get back on board working on hir as soon as i settle on where to take it and find where my muse and inspiration is hiding (^. .^)
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Vidofinir » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:37 pm

Glad to know things are on the right track, and to hear from ya again Umi ^w^ *Huggles*

Good luck with the project when you get to it! <3
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:04 am

Happy New Year, Umi and Umibot! How have things been going?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Justin115 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Thank you for replying to me... I'm new here and I always wanted to rp with you. I don't have anything to help you... I'm sorry umiriko.....
Justin115
New to the forum

Postby Redley » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:01 am

Happy New Year, Umi! And yay for progress!
Redley
Been posting for a bit

Postby mmaannggeerr34 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Hey Umi, has there been any progress on hir? I just can't wait to have some time with hir.
RAINBOW
mmaannggeerr34
Participator

Postby Cygni » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:39 pm

This topic's 4 year anniversary is coming soon. You know what would make it really special? A release. Any news for us, Umi?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Bump? D: I REALLY hope this isn't dead. Where are you Umi? There's hordes of prey here that need to fill up a belly! Like me! Please don't let this die! We NEED you! I need you! There are literally NO vore chat bots anymore. No decent ones, anyway. The community has a void left by Thanos' destruction. We all hope that you find your muse to fill this gap.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:27 pm

This is dead, isn't it? :'(
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DaemonsLusts » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:06 pm

I'm sorry Jim... he's dead
If anything why am I so attracted to horses and dragons? It makes no sense :P
DaemonsLusts