IRL Scat

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: IRL Scat

Postby casuallurker » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:03 pm

VorishAB wrote:
Kharon wrote:I like this one, personally, as far as vore-related scat is concerned. I like to imagine that she's turning the food she's eating into scat and pushing it out right away - input/output, if you will. :-D

Wow! I'd love to be swallowed up by her. I wonder if she's into diapers. It'd be nice to be squished up by her cute behind after she finished digesting me.

i'd just rather be underneath her when she does that.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby makeupandminiskirts » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:28 pm

tracker9922 wrote:This might be up your alley, pair of videos detailing a single 'story' F/M Vore, with the sort of conclusion that you're looking for.
Humans, but eh, i've yet to see any furry related stuff x3 :gulp:

http://www.thevoretube.com/videos/914/k ... art-i.html
http://www.thevoretube.com/videos/910/k ... on%29.html

Aaaaand they've been removed.
makeupandminiskirts
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tai223236 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Joyangeles, anyone? Personally LOVE that site
Tai223236
Somewhat familiar

Postby printz » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:46 pm

I can tell you that Ana hates it when her clips are lifted like that. Some she made during her J.A. days but they are still either hers exclusively or they belong also to Joy Angeles. It's a lot of fun finding things for free but we have to consider the wishes of the one who put herself out there like that. Clearly, she's not a shy woman but the clips are her property.
printz
New to the forum

Postby printz » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:00 am

I just realized that the connection I made might confuse people. I was refering to the clip of the blond eating bananas, bread and apples while doing a real job of staining her bed sheets. That site seems to have posted a lot of her clips. Ana Didovic and her sisters, particularly Myranda, are very popular so people love to just take their clips. I don't want anyone to think I'm being too anal (I suppose I am by nature) but I wanted to let people know how she feels about it. It might tickle someone's fantasy to know that she is aware that some of her fans wish they could be run through her intestines.
printz
New to the forum

Postby Kharon » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:27 am

printz wrote:I can tell you that Ana hates it when her clips are lifted like that. Some she made during her J.A. days but they are still either hers exclusively or they belong also to Joy Angeles. It's a lot of fun finding things for free but we have to consider the wishes of the one who put herself out there like that. Clearly, she's not a shy woman but the clips are her property.

Alright... I've looked into this a bit and I think I'll remove the link for now until someone with the necessary authority confirms it's OK.
Kharon
???

Postby printz » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:47 pm

I feel kind of bad about that honestly. I hope you didn't think I was saying that you intended to do anything wrong. I have a thought that it would be difficult not to ling to websites like this that aren't stealing from someone. To be absolutely honest, that site does say the clips belong either to Joy Angeles or Ana Didovic. I feel a certain loyalty to her just because we write to each other. That, by the way, doesn't make me special or unique. She is quite approachable. You could easily write to her and ask about the link. Anyway, I don't know if I can [post her e-mail address here or not. It's easy to get from anadidovic.com (I don't know why it's also listed as datingrealgirls.com - I've never asked her.) She has a lot of sites that cater to mild or more extreme tastes. It's interesting that the instant something new is added, the material shows up elsewhere. Anyway, I think you'd find her to be a very warm person so don't take my word for everything I wrote. I just know it upsets her that others steal her stuff.
printz
New to the forum

Postby makeupandminiskirts » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:25 pm

For me, this lends itself quite well to post-vorish fantasies (male):
http://www.shockingtube.com/view_video. ... =409498464

Keep the content coming!
Last edited by makeupandminiskirts on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
makeupandminiskirts
Somewhat familiar

Postby Baz » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Erfh, can we have some gender warnings? =/
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby makeupandminiskirts » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Baz wrote:Erfh, can we have some gender warnings? =/

Not everyone is disgusted when they see somebody of a gender they aren't particularly attracted to. This is a scat thread, wouldn't it already be a click at your own risk? Regardless, I'll tag it.
makeupandminiskirts
Somewhat familiar

Postby Baz » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:28 pm

It's appreciated. I don't lean for males (bad RL memories) so... yeah I like knowing exactly what I'm clickin'
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby casuallurker » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:18 pm

only thing i'd male for is fisting and softvore; nothing else.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby makeupandminiskirts » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Really, I'd love to see your scat! It excites me to the umpteenth degree.
makeupandminiskirts
Somewhat familiar

Postby matnik » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Check out bigchief11 at coiledfist.org. He's really the only one i can think of that has pics and vids of the actual scat. He does M/M almost exclusively, but sexual activities in his stories and lead-ups is usually fairly bi. His preds have been banging women lately. His galleries do show the poop, and some of his vids are captioned with something like "this is Blake after 24 hours in Derrick.
Just FYI, his preds are usually black, and sometimes Latino, if that makes a difference for any of you.
Take a look. He's a prolific writer of human vore stories that almost always end with detailed accounts of bathroom visits.

here's a single video:
http://www.coiledfist.org/gallery/album ... llenge.wmv

Here's the full gallery:
http://www.coiledfist.org/gallery/bigch ... nalgallery

You might also want to check out Team1223. He's got a couple of vore vids that end up in the bathroom the next day. Incredible body I'd love to take a tour through. Hit him up here at Eka's or over at Swallow Anything.
matnik
Somewhat familiar

Postby makeupandminiskirts » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Hot!

Albeit, I've only been able to find stories by team1223, not pictures.
makeupandminiskirts
Somewhat familiar

Postby makeupandminiskirts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:07 pm

I've found a video that I believe caters well to vorish thought, due the glistening contents of that contained. But be warned, it contains a female with a male practicing coprophagia. (eating)
Spoiler: show
http://scatrina.com/video/SUY1W5DDHUM5/Scat-eating-slave
makeupandminiskirts
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm not sure exactly if this matches the purpose of your thread, but there is a commercial website, I believe of Dutch origin, featuring female models from around the world defecating very large amounts. It costs about USD $30 for a 1 month membership, if I recall correctly. 1 month membership allows you to download the entire 6-year history of the site, though, so that's pretty much all you need.

Several of the models there, notably the models Mila and Shellyna, can produce an astounding amount of material in rapid succession (something like 3-4 pounds at once). There's no storylines to speak of, however, so I don't find it too satisfying to watch on its own, but it's certainly fuel for imagination.

http://www.joyangeles.com.
Indighost
---

Postby casuallurker » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 pm

makeupandminiskirts wrote:I've found a video that I believe caters well to vorish thought, due the glistening contents of that contained. But be warned, it contains a female with a male practicing coprophagia. (eating)

fo sheezy? :?
casuallurker
---

Postby Kharon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:50 am

makeupandminiskirts wrote:I've found a video that I believe caters well to vorish thought, due the glistening contents of that contained. But be warned, it contains a female with a male practicing coprophagia. (eating)

I've actually seen that video before! Weird. I don't see how it relates to vore, though I don't mind that as I like scat on its own too. She does push out a mighty impressive load and I'd love to be down there.
Kharon
???

Postby casuallurker » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Kharon wrote:

I've actually seen that video before! Weird. I don't see how it relates to vore, though I don't mind that as I like scat on its own too. She does push out a mighty impressive load and I'd love to be down there.

me too.
casuallurker
---

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination