Anaglyph / 3D stereo vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Anaglyph / 3D stereo vore

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:38 pm

kibacheetah wrote:ill have to check those out later.

does any one have any requests? im looking to make more soon but really have not been motivated due to people not being that interisted x.x

its almost time for the consumer grade oculus, is any one getting one aside from me?

I'm certainly still interested! And I'm probably not the only one here who has either red-cyan glasses, an Oculus Rift dev kit, or goggles for mounting smartphones as VR devices (like Google Cardboard).

The only thing I'm picky about is for the 3D to be done correctly: Many drawn pictures converted from 2D to 3D simply give varying depth to different layers, making objects or characters look like floating cardboard cutoffs in front of a drawn background. Sadly it's difficult to give proper gradual depth to drawn elements, but hopefully there will be easier tools or procedures to doing so in the future.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Nibor » Sat May 21, 2016 12:27 pm

I have to say, those are really good. I recently bought a 3D drawing pad just for the glasses, and those are really realistic; especially the wolf. The thing actually looked like it was attacking me!
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:59 pm

In an attempt to restart this much lacking thread, here is a MLP vore compilation that comes to the rescue (both stereo and non-stereo version):

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:16 am

It's quite surprising how little vore content of this sort still exists... even today as VR is slowly becoming more and more mainstream. Has there really been no more vore art of any sort for stereoscopic devices? Images, videos, games... be they red/cyan anaglyph, side-by-side, or optimized for VR glasses. I know not everyone has stereoscopic devices so I can't blame the absence... still this would be really nice for those of us looking for more immersive vore experiences.
MirceaKitsune
???

Previous

Return to Other / Combination