Anaglyph / 3D stereo vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Anaglyph / 3D stereo vore

Postby MissingNO123 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:28 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:
MissingNO123 wrote:You have to click the gear, click "3D settings" (or something like that) then click "Parallel" for it to work

I can only view red-cyan stereo, so I left it at default. Well, I can view side-by-side stereo too on my normal monitor... but I need to step back and cross my eyes which I prefer not to do frequently :P

In that case, just switch it to red-cyan mode and under the same settings menu, click "Swap left-right"
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby meskalamdug » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:24 pm

There is a stereo/anaglyph monster prevore/mawshot on the nvidia 3d pictures website :
«Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II »
i nom u
meskalamdug
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:11 am

meskalamdug wrote:There is a stereo/anaglyph monster prevore/mawshot on the nvidia 3d pictures website :

Nice one. Sadly there's still little 3D vore around, hopefully someone else can find more :?
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MissingNO123 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:41 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:
meskalamdug wrote:There is a stereo/anaglyph monster prevore/mawshot on the nvidia 3d pictures website :

Nice one. Sadly there's still little 3D vore around, hopefully someone else can find more :?

There's apparently a Nvidia 3D video card or something that takes everything rendered in 3D and makes it stereoscopic, meaning any existing 3D vore game *cough*voreTournament*cough* could be made stereoscopic
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:55 am

MissingNO123 wrote:There's apparently a Nvidia 3D video card or something that takes everything rendered in 3D and makes it stereoscopic, meaning any existing 3D vore game *cough*voreTournament*cough* could be made stereoscopic

I heard about this system. I don't have a Nvidia card though, ATI user here. Even if I did, I still couldn't use it. I'm on Linux and use the free video drivers (Mesa / Gallium / Nouveau / OSS Radeon), while IIRC that's proprietary stuff. And no, nobody say "you need the proprietary video drivers for gaming because the free ones suck", that's no longer true at least for my hardware :)

Anyway, red - cyan works perfectly well. There's also split-screen, if you have hardware that can project each half to one eye. Vore Tournament already supports these from before the day it was born.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:08 am

I don't mean to bump the same thread constantly... but if anyone knows anything more that can be posted here I'm still very interested. I keep seeing a lot of awesome vore images, then when I get back to playing a game with anaglyph support and remember how awesome the effect is, I'm like "why can't I have both things!" :D
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby gomaya » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:51 am

Just converted some of the side-by-side stuff to Anachrome (Red/Cyan) for those of us with a 3D thing…

OrcaVore.jpg

SnakeEat.jpg
SnakeEat.jpg (36.44 KiB) Viewed 6391 times
gomaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zapor » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:37 am

Oh, anaglyph! I did some of my videos in this format! Unfortunately, the ideal focus I reached, but I suppose I could show their work =) :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y79YLDaHL_Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd7FVfgCDRM
=)
Funny fact:
I completely position myself as vore-artist, but practically ALL commisions which I did are devoted to foot-fetish!
WTF, dudes?! xD
Zapor
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:51 am

gomaya wrote:Just converted some of the side-by-side stuff to Anachrome (Red/Cyan) for those of us with a 3D thing…

OrcaVore.jpg

SnakeEat.jpg

The Orca one is really good cuz it also gives a feeling of depth. I hope you can make more like it :-D
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:40 am

KibaCheetah on FA made an anaglyph version of one of their older vore images:

Source
Spoiler: show
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Aaaand another one just posted on FA. Hoping to get the thread revived a bit and find some more... any luck?

Source
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby kibacheetah » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:32 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:Aaaand another one just posted on FA. Hoping to get the thread revived a bit and find some more... any luck?

Source

hey guys ive been making alot of 3d stuff recently, both in side by side, and red/blue
http://oculusvore.tumblr.com/ (fat stash of 3d vore i made <3)

also my fa is kibacheetah if you have requests or praise X3 :D :D

just found this thread lol. ill totes make more just find some and yap at me? idk i need motivation hahahhaha

ive been messing with the oculus alot so really hoping for more animations and what not.
feel free to note me or something.
kibacheetah
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:49 am

kibacheetah wrote:hey guys ive been making alot of 3d stuff recently, both in side by side, and red/blue
http://oculusvore.tumblr.com/ (fat stash of 3d vore i made <3)

also my fa is kibacheetah if you have requests or praise X3 :D :D

just found this thread lol. ill totes make more just find some and yap at me? idk i need motivation hahahhaha

ive been messing with the oculus alot so really hoping for more animations and what not.
feel free to note me or something.

Thank you for mentioning that blog! Very much what I've been looking for :-D I'll try out the 3D images posted there with red-cyan glasses soon... and of course the Oculus Rift when I get one someday. That seems to have some of the most awesome furry vore images posted in the past, so it's certainly great to see them in 3D too!

I'm curious if they give a real effect of depth however. A common problem with drawn art being converted to 3D is that in practice, there's no transition between what's closer and further on the screen. So the elements look like cutoff cardboard drawings held at different distances from the face, similar to watching a 2D puppet show. Some people who converted them managed to work around this effect however.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby kibacheetah » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:27 pm

its done kinda like the cut outs, i can't quite do gradients on everything. but for the most part i do many layers that do not have a huge difference between them so it seems more natural.
like the raji one has 6 or 7 layers i think X3

please let me know what you think, or if you have suggestions,

the oculus makes it better with no color distortion, but it does not really blend the layers better XP
kibacheetah
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:22 pm

kibacheetah wrote:its done kinda like the cut outs, i can't quite do gradients on everything. but for the most part i do many layers that do not have a huge difference between them so it seems more natural.
like the raji one has 6 or 7 layers i think X3

please let me know what you think, or if you have suggestions,

the oculus makes it better with no color distortion, but it does not really blend the layers better XP

I looked at them all with 3D glasses just now. The cardboard cutout effect was actually not present in yours, except one to a slight extent. They are really well made!

I think the one where you can see the 3D effect best it this, which lets all the awesome details be noticeable in proper depth mapping:

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby kibacheetah » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:55 pm

mmm awsome ^^ im glad you like it them

if there are any that you want made into 3d maybe note me on fa or something?
ive been coloring some of my commissions recently so ya different kinds of practice PX
kibacheetah
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 am

Ran another search on Eka's, and it seems someone made a few stereo vore animations last month. Not going to try them since human preds aren't my thing, but mentioning to help the search for stereoscopic vore :)

http://aryion.com/g4/view/294316
http://aryion.com/g4/view/295050
http://aryion.com/g4/view/295053
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby kibacheetah » Fri May 29, 2015 2:09 am

MirceaKitsune wrote:Ran another search on Eka's, and it seems someone made a few stereo vore animations last month. Not going to try them since human preds aren't my thing, but mentioning to help the search for stereoscopic vore :)

http://aryion.com/g4/view/294316
http://aryion.com/g4/view/295050
http://aryion.com/g4/view/295053

those are really hard on my eyes X.X
glad some one was trying tho PX
kibacheetah
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:40 pm

In an attempt to revive this thread again, here are some anaglyph maw shots I found:

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby kibacheetah » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:58 am

ill have to check those out later.

does any one have any requests? im looking to make more soon but really have not been motivated due to people not being that interisted x.x

its almost time for the consumer grade oculus, is any one getting one aside from me?
kibacheetah
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination