Anaglyph / 3D stereo vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Anaglyph / 3D stereo vore

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Since I have a pair of red-cyan glasses I got for games, why not make such a thread as well? 3D vore has to look even more awesome than the plain vore pics we see everyday, and I'd love to experience a full realistic view from a belly / maw / gullet and see how that's like :)

So here's a thread for posting vore images and videos in stereo format. Most commonly that will be red-cyan or green-magenta channels, but side-by-side works too if someone has the hardware to view that. This is for any vore material... but I suggest putting stuff in spoilers and describing the content a little, since some might not like types of vore others enjoy (particularly warnings on soft vs. hard vore, furry vs. human characters, and normal vore vs. other types of vore).

I searched in various places but could barely find anything. Here's a few images I managed to come across... hopefully someone knows more. I only like furry predators so I'm not going to look for human ones specifically (the ones below are furry and red-cyan).

Spoiler: show

Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Anaglyph / 3D stereo vore

Postby PonyThroat » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Side by side works for me as I have a large monitor and I know how to cross my eyes right. Course don't do it longer than a minute, just to avoid hurting my eyes.
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby YuriFan » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Are there no side by side vore out there?

No offense but R/B 3d looks terrible...
YuriFan
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:13 pm

YuriFan wrote:Are there no side by side vore out there?

No offense but R/B 3d looks terrible...

I tried side by side in a game once, but it made my eyes hurt and it didn't even look as 3D. But this thread is for either red-cyan or side-by-side. Apparently there are very few vore images of either category, so this shouldn't be the worry.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby YuriFan » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Strange. Did you set the side by side properly?

My Samsung 3DTV produces some of the best 3D I've seen yet in SBS mode. The only downside is the lower resolution of a 1080p SBS video over a 3D Blu-ray.
YuriFan
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:52 am

Bump. Anyone know any more art of this type? Hard to find it, but would love to see some more.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MissingNO123 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:08 am

I found one in the orca vore thread but I forgot where it is. Will post when I find it.
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby SREDISKRAD » Thu May 02, 2013 5:22 pm

missingno, i think you mean this yea?
Attachments
3d maw.jpg
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm

SREDISKRAD wrote:missingno, i think you mean this yea?

Nice one... looks pretty real! I don't have hardware to see side-by-side stereo so I had to stare for a minute till my eyes crossed properly :P
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MissingNO123 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Thanks for finding that for me, I actually kinda forgot about it (sorry!)
Moving on, in terms of 3D vore, most artists would prefer to draw 2D because it doesn't take more effort than needed, and also because most people either do not have the hardware or they can't cross their eyes (which is a more common problem than you think)

My point is: this is probably all you'll find for now.
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby MissingNO123 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Thanks for finding that for me, I actually kinda forgot about it (sorry!)
Moving on, in terms of 3D vore, most artists would prefer to draw 2D because it doesn't take more effort than needed, and also because most people either do not have the hardware or they can't cross their eyes (which is a more common problem than you think)

MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby MissingNO123 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Spoke too soon.
Source: Unknown, my browser crashed before I could put it up
Note: this is not a cross-eye picture which means either use special hardware or strain your eyes for 4 hours trying to get it right only to have a blurry picture which isn't better than the 2D one.

Source: http://louistrations.deviantart.com/art ... -112949884
The page for this deviation also has 2D versions and multiple 3D versions including red-green and 3DS images
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri May 03, 2013 5:03 pm

MissingNO123 wrote:Thanks for finding that for me, I actually kinda forgot about it (sorry!)

I don't think that by itself should be a reason. The same applies to any art domain, but a lot of people make 3D stuff in general. Anyone can find red-cyan glasses very easily too. If anything, it's that many people don't know how awesome 3D can be and use it yet. At least on their computers and outside of the TV / Cinema. Personally I even play games in stereo mode (Minecraft looks mind-blowing that way), though not always since it can be eye-tiring.

In our case, perhaps vore artists just didn't happen to get any interest in it. Though it is shocking there's only about 10 vore images on all of this huge internet, where you can usually find almost anything you'd imagine 8O
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MissingNO123 » Fri May 03, 2013 8:51 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote: Personally I even play games in stereo mode (Minecraft looks mind-blowing that way), though not always since it can be eye-tiring.

I tried minecraft in 3D anaglyph. It hurt my eyes. I don't know if it was the glasses or the monitor that was set up wrong or what but it didn't work. I think I'll stick to the 3DS...
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat May 04, 2013 4:21 am

MissingNO123 wrote:I tried minecraft in 3D anaglyph. It hurt my eyes. I don't know if it was the glasses or the monitor that was set up wrong or what but it didn't work. I think I'll stick to the 3DS...

MC has one of the best Anaglyph modes. You can basically focus your real eyes on the 3D geometry... the same way you can focus them between a finger you're holding in front of you and something further away. Pretty awesome considering it's still a flat screen. Sounds like your glasses were wrong... perhaps inverted. Or you didn't wait for long enough, since it can take a minute before each eye gets used to its color and the images get merged. Totally worth trying though :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:41 am

Bump. Still keeping the topic around in hopes that someone might find more of this. No one happens to know more?
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MissingNO123 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:20 am

I guess I'll try looking for some since I seem to be the only other one interested. I have my computer now so looking would be 1000x easier.
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Apparently, someone decided to make a video about exactly this today:

The stereo effect isn't that strong, but it looks pretty nice. Congrats to the author :) Anyway, still looking for more if anyone knows!
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MissingNO123 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:40 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Apparently, someone decided to make a video about exactly this today:

(video)

The stereo effect isn't that strong, but it looks pretty nice. Congrats to the author :) Anyway, still looking for more if anyone knows!

You have to click the gear, click "3D settings" (or something like that) then click "Parallel" for it to work
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:20 am

MissingNO123 wrote:You have to click the gear, click "3D settings" (or something like that) then click "Parallel" for it to work

I can only view red-cyan stereo, so I left it at default. Well, I can view side-by-side stereo too on my normal monitor... but I need to step back and cross my eyes which I prefer not to do frequently :P
MirceaKitsune
???

Next

Return to Other / Combination