Absorption hentai

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Absorption hentai

Postby i8alot » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Hello. I was watching one of xblurp's videos and I noticed in the comments that there were more animes like Onmyouji Ayakashi no Megami, of which xblurp said was an absorption hentai. Could someone please help me find some anime like that?
i8alot
New to the forum

Re: Absorption hentai

Postby ZiLEC » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Trust me, I would if I could ^^;
I LOOKED INTO THE HEART OF DARKNESS, AND I ATE IT ALL!!!
ZiLEC
???

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Ya, I'd like to see some of that too, link to xburps vids by the way?
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby i8alot » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Videos section of the site. Just look for his name.
i8alot
New to the forum

Postby i8alot » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 pm

i8alot
New to the forum

Postby jake110 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:55 pm

wow, just watched the first two episodes of Onmyouji Ayakashi no Megami, thats fucking good. i mean it actually has some good quality animation. although it would have been nice to have had the cat girl be properly absorbed, they might as well have since her side lost in the end anyway.
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby meltingshmuck » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:59 am

For Real, I feel so blue balled!
meltingshmuck
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination