Huge Snake!

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Huge Snake!

Postby thenuge » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:02 pm

While i am not sure if this is a fake or not i thought it was worth sharing. hope this is the right place for this post ><

Amazing Giant Snake Found in the Red Sea that killed 320 tourists and 125 Egyptian divers, has been killed by a professional team of elite Egyptian scientists and qualified divers.

Names of the scientists who participated in the process of catching the huge snake were: D. Karim Mohammed, d. Mohammed Sharif, d. Mr. Sea, d. Mahmoud students, d. Mazen Al-Rashidi.

And the names of the divers who participated in the process of catching the huge snake were: Ahmed leader, Abdullah Karim, fisherman Knight, Wael Mohammed, Mohammed Haridi, spears Alvajuma, Mahmoud Shafik, a full-Sharif. The Snake body has been transferred to in the Egypt morgue at Sharm El Sheikh international animal.

Apparently.... lol
Attachments
HUGE!.jpg
thenuge
New to the forum

Re: Huge Snake!

Postby Akram » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:18 pm

You're not sure if this is real or not? :P
Akram
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterFinch » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:19 pm

It's a hoax. The same pictures were used before by another hoax
Beware the two who fight an eternal strife
For if you encounter, you lose your life

Thetalis the Hellworm Tyrant Demon

Seradaphnis the Solmarin Paradox Angel
MisterFinch
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thenuge » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Well it looks like a huge snake to me but yeah fair point im sure i would have seen this on the News before Facebook lol. gah been a long day, mental stress, overworked, underpaid ><

Anyways its still a nice pic.
thenuge
New to the forum

Postby Bannor » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:31 pm

A nice fantasy, cleverly photochopped. :3
Bannor
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:32 pm

I do wish the pic was real, but honestly, if it was real, then those scientists and divers are lucky fuckers. Snake that big could make two or three full grown people a meal in one bite.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:38 pm

The most amusing part about this is that it's not even photoshopped. They just draped a fucking dead snake on a toy truck. Seriously guys, if this looks even remotely real to you (physical possibility of a snake that big aside) know that I am very disappointed.
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Cicatrix_Manet wrote:The most amusing part about this is that it's not even photoshopped. They just draped a fucking dead snake on a toy truck. Seriously guys, if this looks even remotely real to you (physical possibility of a snake that big aside) know that I am very disappointed.
You mean that soldier isn't a real man made of plastic?! D:

Because honestly, that'd be more incredible than a giant snake.
Humbug
---

Postby thenuge » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Hmmm first contribution to the site, word something badly, get a response from a cunt. nice one.
thenuge
New to the forum

Postby psy7 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 pm

in actuality yes the pic is a fake, but at same time we never actually know how big any anacondas or certain species of pythons can get. Supposedly there is an old rumor of a megaconda that has yet to be seen, but scientists, bioligists and even crptozoologists even state that there could the kind of creatures lurking about unbeknownst to the human population.
psy7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bannor » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:43 pm

thenuge wrote:Hmmm first contribution to the site, word something badly, get a response from a cunt. nice one.

Oh, settle down. You should know how it is here: people'll eat ya alive! :lol:
Bannor
???

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 pm

thenuge wrote:Hmmm first contribution to the site, word something badly, get a response from a cunt. nice one.

Yeah, I'm sure your vore-related hoaxes and abrasive use of language will be coveted by all, I'll bet we're all sooper dooper excited for your next contributions. Verbal abuse wont win you favors with the mods here by the way, this isn't /b/.
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gah » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Lawl.. There's a lego guy next to the snake for size comparison. Priceless.
Gah
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:00 pm

thenuge wrote:While i am not sure if this is a fake or not

I'd wish this was something we could be not sure about, but we aren't even that lucky :P Nah... no snake that big exists on this world. Some were said to exist thousands of years ago though, back when dinosaurs also were.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby smashman » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:19 am

Cicatrix_Manet wrote:The most amusing part about this is that it's not even photoshopped. They just draped a fucking dead snake on a toy truck. Seriously guys, if this looks even remotely real to you (physical possibility of a snake that big aside) know that I am very disappointed.

It may get you if your not really looking.
You don't need to be all hoo-booty about it.
smashman
Somewhat familiar

Postby cmwalters » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:18 am

VERY FAKE
Yeah this picture was used in several times to pull off such hoaxes and the people who
was involved...very obvious it was a hoax!

http://www.cmwalters.deviantart.com
cmwalters
Participator

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:46 pm

ha ha so fake
crazy picture though!

http://www.samguthriewriter.deviantart.com
SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:46 am

You don't even need to do research to see this is fake. Just look at the toy soldier.

This was probably someone's pet snake and he used toys as props. I know people who do that stuff with animals and it's pretty cool. Whoever it was was a pretty good photographer.
Jayezox
---

Postby Darkyamato80 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Darkyamato80
Somewhat familiar

Return to Other / Combination