Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Underage, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission and posted in Photo edit forum

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, underage, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any material which involve underage and sexual exposure at the same time, must be placed in the Underage. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions.

Read the rules in detail here

Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby seductivestudios » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:20 am

Hi guys! Eka was gracious enough to let us post here on the forum, to let you guys know of any vore videos that we have released, and to try and get to know the community a bit to see what you would like to see in a vore video.
I'll let this be a welcome post as well, as this seems to be an awesome community and we would love to get to know you guys a bit more!
My name is Daphne, I'm a model/producer at http://www.seductivestudios.com and I've been producing custom fetish videos a long time now!
I am not a big time production company, just a real girl who runs the business with her husband. We film fetish videos because we love to act and make movies, and really love making a standout video that our fans love.
For some reason, we haven't gotten many vore video requests. Now, I'll be up front, none of our girls have a vore fetish, but I did just film a video with Star, titled "Moon" and I have to say that I loved it!
We've asked the author of the video to write us another script at a very discounted price to film with Playboy model Angelina Leigh when she is here just because it was so fun to do.

Anyhow, I would love to hear from you all, and I will answer any questions that you post.
I would also love to hear suggestions on what YOU as a viewer or fan of the vore fetish would like to see in a video. If it's something that we think would be fun to film, maybe we'll take it on as a project and give you a copy free of charge!
If you don't want to share the idea here, you can contact me at seductivestudios@live.com as well.

Hope that wasn't too long winded, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Here is the first vore video we have filmed, as stated above, it is titled "Star" featuring me and Star.
It can be found at http://www.seductivestudios.com or http://www.seductivestudiosfilms.com

Image

Image

- SPOILER BELOW

Spoiler: show
Moon is a beautiful alien from outer space. She looks just like an earth girl and this allows her to fit right in on Earth. She dials a number on the phone to put in a dinner order. She states she would like a nice blonde, in shape, with a nice ass. She states that she's starving, it's been almost 2 days since she's eaten an Earth girl.
Moon hangs up the phone and starts to set the table, she places salt and pepper and some napkins on the table. Soon, there is a knock at the door. A blonde is at the door and introduces herself as Irina. She says that Venus from the talent agency has sent her over and that Venus says that they could help her with dance training.

Moon introduces herself and invites Irina inside and looks her over. Both girls undress nude. Moon states that Irina looks to be in great shape, that she just needs to tenderize her muscles a bit, as she massages Irina's body. Irina thinks that Moon is obviously a lesbian, and when Moon tells Irina that she is an alien from outer space, Irina goes along with Moon as she thinks she is role playing. Moon tells her that she is going to devour her, eat her alive that she is actually here to be her dinner. Irina is getting turned on by the role playing as she has fantasized about being swallowed alive. She sometimes imagines that she is grabbed out of bed at night by a creature that makes a meal out of her. Moon goes on to explain how her and her friends came to earth and have eaten many earth girls, and how they all have their own unique flavor. She tells Irina that she is going to eat her head first, like a snake. She asks Irina if she takes a little taste of her ass, since that is her favorite part..

Irina tells Moon that she has a nice ass too, and asks if she can put her mouth on it. Moon leans over and allows Irina to fondle and kiss her ass. This leads to a playful give and take with each other. The girls start to fondle and caress each others body. Moon tells Irina that she doesn't know why they tell you not to play with your food, she loves playing with her food! The phone rings interrupting their lovemaking. Moon answers it - it's Starr. She laughs and tells Starr that she was at the nude lesbian beach yesterday, and how it's like a convenience store for them! Moon talks to Starr about eating earth girls and Irina starts to get concerned. Could this be for real?! After some more chat about eating earth girls, Moon hangs up the phone and walks back to the table. She takes the salt and pepper and starts shaking salt onto Irina's body. Irina does not know what to make of this. After seasoning Irina, Moon sits down at a chair at the head of the table. Ready to begin her meal, she is going to swallow Irina whole, headfirst.

Irina asks Moon what she meant about eating all the earth girls, and about Venus catering her next party. Moon explains that Venus doesn't actually run a talent agency, she runs a home delivery restaurant! With these words Moon opens her mouth very wide, Irina screams, and Moon starts to devour her. We hear lots of eating, gulping, and moans of ecstasy from Moon as Irina's body is devoured headfirst, slowly disappearing into Moon's mouth, as Moon pulls her down, Irina's legs kick and flay around throughout the eating process. She is trying to escape Moon's grasp, but to no avail. We can see Moon's arms pulling Irina's body into her mouth. Moon finishes devouring Irina, she sits up straight and grabs a napkin off the table and pats her mouth. Moon licks her fingers, pats her belly and states that she could eat a couple more Earth girls! Moon hugs her midsection as if hugging Irina. She is being worked to a sexual frenzy and starts masturbating to a point of great pleasure! When she is done she picks up the phone and dials. She calls Amy and Lisa.. now it's time for dessert.
www.seductivestudios.com
*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 am

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Welcome, and may I extend the warmest of welcomes on behalf of our little community! It's not often we get such generous offerings, and I myself am very grateful. I have a feeling that your work will be greatly appreciated around here.

Now, as for the matter of recommendations, I do have an idea or two perhaps worth suggesting. However, I was wondering if would be alright to share the recommendations through a private message on this site? If possible, that would be the most convenient method of communication for me.

Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing any future productions!
Я питалась лесбиянками
User avatar
[Dinobonoid]
---
 
Posts: 1985
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:55 am
Blog: View Blog (41)

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby Eka » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Yup, verified.
User avatar
Eka
Administrator
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Canada
Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby seductivestudios » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Dino, that would be great. Thanks!
www.seductivestudios.com
*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 am

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Hello and welcome! I get what you mean about wanting to make something different and fun, and I'm glad to hear that you are open minded and researching a fetish that you hadn't tried yet. Also, great to hear that you get to run this business together with your husband! Having a fun time doing this stuff and being married to a guy who enjoys it with you, I am quite happy for you!

I do have a few ideas as well. Not whole ideas for a script, persay, just tidbits and scenario types to maybe get your inspiration going.
-One thing I haven't seen or heard much of in the realm of realistic (live action or 3d-animated) depictions of vore is willing or pleasure-intoxicated prey. One of the biggest aspects of the fantasy that I like is when the predator wouldn't... normally eat the prey. If they are friends, or lovers, etc. But they just get so turned on and carried away in the pleasure of the act, possibly both of them, that they let it happen and enjoy it. Or the prey wouldn't normally let themselves be eaten by anyone, but the predator seduces them to the point where they want it. This can be done well with lethal or implied non-lethal vore, although I suspect a lot more people would enjoy it with the implication that the prey is not seen again. I personally love the idea of vore as an extreme act of love which lovers or a couple only do on rare occasions (or only once!)
-Another idea that might interest you is a predator who isn't necessarily turned on by vore themselves, seducing and devouring prey under the act of a "threesome" or some such as a gift and special show for the other participant, who loves it. I don't know if your husband sometimes features in these films or not, but a husband or wife devouring someone for their spouse's pleasure or for mutual enjoyment is an idea I love. If you couldn't tell, I love romance and fantasy put together!
-On the subject of willing and non-lethal vore, one thing I personally love is when a predator swallows (or unbirth or AV) a friend or lover, and keeps them inside for a while with no visible bulge. It defies physics, and different stories describe it differently, but I personally very much love the idea of having a whole other person hidden away inside me like a naughty little secret. Or being hidden in that way. It could be used for anything as extreme as smuggling a secret agent through a security checkpoint, or something as mild as smuggling a best friend into the movies. Or just for fun.

There's also the subject of other types of vore besides oral (Unbirth/Vaginal vore, Anal Vore, Breast vore, Cock vore, etc). I haven't watched your productions, and I don't know what kind of special effects, if any, you can use. If you mostly use camera perspective and good acting (possibly the horror-film style shadows-on-the-wall trick) then oral vore, and perhaps a few of the others are feasible, but I'm not sure how CV or BV could be conveyed very well visually without some added effects. If you are interested in exploring some of the other ways to get someone inside someone else, that would make me happy, but it's already amazing to hear that our fetish is appealing to creative-minded artists who don't necessarily share it.

Also if you are looking for ideas that might appeal to you or some of your actors and actresses, you might consider checking out some of the art galleries here! Especially for ideas on what some people here would like to see in live-action, you might want to check out the photo-manipulation and morph subforum here: viewforum.php?f=88 where some people edit photos and frequently add story captions as well.
There's a bit of nearly everything there, so if you do a bit of poking and scanning through, you'll probably find something you like for story or script inspiration.
-Shades
User avatar
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:35 pm
Location: Hidden in the shadows.

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby Sydney » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:37 pm

Good for you for being able to do something you love and make money at it. It's nice to see that you're open-minded about such a strange concept too. I wish you luck with expanding your audience to include this little community.

As for requests, I'm pretty sure I'm not your target demographic, but I've got to ask just in case. Is it only women that you employ or do you have male actors too? I'm not interested in the ladies, but I'd be glad to make a request if you've got men on hand.
User avatar
Sydney
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Welcome to the portal! I think you will enjoy it here. Thank you for the quite generous offer and I wish I had some fantastic idea for you, but all I can think of is stuff like a woman turning the tables ( so to speak ) on a naga and slurping that long snake body down like spaghetti. Hmmm wait I like that idea, maybe I will attempt a short story with it ... If you can use it, please do, I would be more than honored if an idea of mine was selected!
R_U_Snacksize
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: In my own private hell.
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby seductivestudios » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:00 am

[Dinobonoid] wrote:Welcome, and may I extend the warmest of welcomes on behalf of our little community! It's not often we get such generous offerings, and I myself am very grateful. I have a feeling that your work will be greatly appreciated around here.

Now, as for the matter of recommendations, I do have an idea or two perhaps worth suggesting. However, I was wondering if would be alright to share the recommendations through a private message on this site? If possible, that would be the most convenient method of communication for me.

Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing any future productions!


Hey! Thanks for your warm welcome! Please feel free to send us a private message with your ideas!
Daphne xoxo
www.seductivestudios.com
*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 am

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby seductivestudios » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:04 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:Hello and welcome! I get what you mean about wanting to make something different and fun, and I'm glad to hear that you are open minded and researching a fetish that you hadn't tried yet. Also, great to hear that you get to run this business together with your husband! Having a fun time doing this stuff and being married to a guy who enjoys it with you, I am quite happy for you!

I do have a few ideas as well. Not whole ideas for a script, persay, just tidbits and scenario types to maybe get your inspiration going.
-One thing I haven't seen or heard much of in the realm of realistic (live action or 3d-animated) depictions of vore is willing or pleasure-intoxicated prey. One of the biggest aspects of the fantasy that I like is when the predator wouldn't... normally eat the prey. If they are friends, or lovers, etc. But they just get so turned on and carried away in the pleasure of the act, possibly both of them, that they let it happen and enjoy it. Or the prey wouldn't normally let themselves be eaten by anyone, but the predator seduces them to the point where they want it. This can be done well with lethal or implied non-lethal vore, although I suspect a lot more people would enjoy it with the implication that the prey is not seen again. I personally love the idea of vore as an extreme act of love which lovers or a couple only do on rare occasions (or only once!)
-Another idea that might interest you is a predator who isn't necessarily turned on by vore themselves, seducing and devouring prey under the act of a "threesome" or some such as a gift and special show for the other participant, who loves it. I don't know if your husband sometimes features in these films or not, but a husband or wife devouring someone for their spouse's pleasure or for mutual enjoyment is an idea I love. If you couldn't tell, I love romance and fantasy put together!
-On the subject of willing and non-lethal vore, one thing I personally love is when a predator swallows (or unbirth or AV) a friend or lover, and keeps them inside for a while with no visible bulge. It defies physics, and different stories describe it differently, but I personally very much love the idea of having a whole other person hidden away inside me like a naughty little secret. Or being hidden in that way. It could be used for anything as extreme as smuggling a secret agent through a security checkpoint, or something as mild as smuggling a best friend into the movies. Or just for fun.

There's also the subject of other types of vore besides oral (Unbirth/Vaginal vore, Anal Vore, Breast vore, Cock vore, etc). I haven't watched your productions, and I don't know what kind of special effects, if any, you can use. If you mostly use camera perspective and good acting (possibly the horror-film style shadows-on-the-wall trick) then oral vore, and perhaps a few of the others are feasible, but I'm not sure how CV or BV could be conveyed very well visually without some added effects. If you are interested in exploring some of the other ways to get someone inside someone else, that would make me happy, but it's already amazing to hear that our fetish is appealing to creative-minded artists who don't necessarily share it.

Also if you are looking for ideas that might appeal to you or some of your actors and actresses, you might consider checking out some of the art galleries here! Especially for ideas on what some people here would like to see in live-action, you might want to check out the photo-manipulation and morph subforum here: viewforum.php?f=88 where some people edit photos and frequently add story captions as well.
There's a bit of nearly everything there, so if you do a bit of poking and scanning through, you'll probably find something you like for story or script inspiration.


Hi! Thanks for your reply! We love working together as a team, its really fun! We love what we do! I like your first idea, it reminds me of a vampire story kind of! Its really cool! We will have to check out the galleries, my husband is really good at editing but because we are new to this, its learning experience! We will keep your suggestions in our files and see what we can do, if we decide that we can do it, would you be able to write out an actual script?
Well thanks again!
Daphne xoxo
www.seductivestudios.com
*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 am

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby seductivestudios » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:05 am

Sydney wrote:Good for you for being able to do something you love and make money at it. It's nice to see that you're open-minded about such a strange concept too. I wish you luck with expanding your audience to include this little community.

As for requests, I'm pretty sure I'm not your target demographic, but I've got to ask just in case. Is it only women that you employ or do you have male actors too? I'm not interested in the ladies, but I'd be glad to make a request if you've got men on hand.


Hey! I've never though of doing a male video but I would be open to it! That would be cool! Send me a private message of what you want to see!
Thanks!
Daphne xoxo
www.seductivestudios.com
*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 am

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby seductivestudios » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:07 am

I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcomes, and I look forward to seeing everyones ideas, I cant wait to see what we can put together for you all!
Daphne xoxo
www.seductivestudios.com
*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 am

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:38 pm

seductivestudios wrote:Hi! Thanks for your reply! We love working together as a team, its really fun! We love what we do! I like your first idea, it reminds me of a vampire story kind of! Its really cool! We will have to check out the galleries, my husband is really good at editing but because we are new to this, its learning experience! We will keep your suggestions in our files and see what we can do, if we decide that we can do it, would you be able to write out an actual script?
Well thanks again!
Daphne xoxo


I have no idea! :lol:
I've written a couple of stories, and quite a few half-done story concepts (intended for roleplaying ideas back when I appeared in the RP scene) but never a film script. I'll do some research and give it some thought and see if I can give form to anything.
-Shades
User avatar
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:35 pm
Location: Hidden in the shadows.

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby Wierdost » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Another warm welcome to you! It's a very cool opportunity you're giving us here, I hope it works out well for you.

As for ideas? What about having the victim force fed and humiliated prior to being eaten? Having the predator really relish the build to up to her meal.
User avatar
Wierdost
---
 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby iamthedave » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:11 pm

I have to ask, how is the actual vore part done? 12.99 is a bit too steep a price to just buy and see. Is it all wacky camera angles to hide it or something a little like what the creator tried in The Craving?
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:53 pm

iamthedave wrote:I have to ask, how is the actual vore part done? 12.99 is a bit too steep a price to just buy and see. Is it all wacky camera angles to hide it or something a little like what the creator tried in The Craving?

It's done with "wacky" camera angles. That is, it's done from the semi-pov of the pred in that it travels down the prey from head to toe as she's "fed" into the pred who swallows her offscreen. There's no belly expansion.

On that note, while I know it's a difficult thing to do, I'd love to see the pred with an expanded belly after eating the prey. I've seen people try CGI (which usually ends up looking pretty awful), but putting a prop underneath the pred's dress usually works best.
User avatar
Nobodyman
Participator
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby Bright » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:23 am

Having a character rest in bed with a duvet over some props, it would make it look like a large belly.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
User avatar
Bright
Heavy user
 
Posts: 12638
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (75)

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby iamthedave » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:29 pm

I figured. For me it's all in the mouth and the belly. Specifically stretching maw and bulging stomach. Just doesn't work otherwise. Even those recent, very bad green screen jobs were good enough for me.

Not to say that I don't welcome the creators here. I'll be glad to fork over my cash when my particular bit of weird is prodded :D
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby seductivestudios » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi guys! Thanks for all the great PM's, we're in the middle of a move so please don't take it personal if we can't get back to you soon!
With all the success of "Moon" it has really made me look into another.
I woke up at 2am the other night and had a great idea for a script, and that lead to some self taught After Effects.
Not to spoil it, but next month we are going to film a vore/transformation video, and I'll attempt some belly growing/mouth expanding for the transformation scene.
Looking forward to this one, and if we weren't in the middle of packing, we'd already have another Vore video in the works.
Hope you all are enjoying your summer!
www.seductivestudios.com
*Custom Fetish Videos*
seductivestudios
Participator
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 am

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby iamthedave » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:48 pm

I'll look forward to this then :)

Hope it turns out good for you. And us, for that matter.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Seductive Studios - Vore Videos

Postby Wierdost » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Just to say, it may just be camera tricks but that video was actually really sexy. Nice build up and the ending was awesome. The victim was perfectly sweet. Well done on such a good vore video!

Can't wait to see what you do with some special effects in the mix!
User avatar
Wierdost
---
 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Next

Return to Other / Combination

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests