RL SW/Giant POV with Ishbish (Scat,Fart,Ass,Cock,Balls)

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

RL SW/Giant POV with Ishbish (Scat,Fart,Ass,Cock,Balls)

Postby ishbish » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Not for everyone. Mostly for SW M/F fans but i get a feeling M/M fans will appreciate it too.

It kinda tells a loose story and ill fill in the blanks and make extra vids later to clear everything up. I find a tiny on my chair and force them to worship my balls and ass. Then i eat them and shit them out. IF youre into that then watch the vids.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ke0npzlwcndmn ... 5.MOV?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/akrfls7b065q7 ... 8.MOV?dl=0

Scat in these

NEW video with feet
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xrkhiu0nbq30 ... 1.MOV?dl=0
Thoughts?
Last edited by ishbish on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Re: RL SW/Giant POV with Ishbish (Scat,Fart,Ass,Cock,Balls)

Postby sandrasanne » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:39 pm

My one and only true god and master!! A real mans ass, perfect, round, hot bubble butt. I wanna worship your big balls and tight shitter...just before you shrink me, swallow me alive and slowly digest me in your buff body and turn me into one of your perfect turds!! Your ass is a dream come true!@
sandrasanne
New to the forum

Postby ishbish » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:05 am

sandrasanne wrote:My one and only true god and master!! A real mans ass, perfect, round, hot bubble butt. I wanna worship your big balls and tight shitter...just before you shrink me, swallow me alive and slowly digest me in your buff body and turn me into one of your perfect turds!! Your ass is a dream come true!@

Lol thanks.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby braxe » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:05 pm

the framing is pretty poor in all of these, but i don't think i've seen anyone do this before, atleast not to this quality.
i'd say leave it speachless or speak up too, it was very quiet.

gotta say though, hearing that shit crackle as it slid out of you~ more of that please~
braxe
Been posting for a bit

Postby ishbish » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:24 am

braxe wrote:the framing is pretty poor in all of these, but i don't think i've seen anyone do this before, atleast not to this quality.
i'd say leave it speachless or speak up too, it was very quiet.

gotta say though, hearing that shit crackle as it slid out of you~ more of that please~

You're right. I went ahead and got Stephen Spielberg to direct the next video i do of me teabagging and shitting with my iphone.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby braxe » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:01 pm

just making sure the iphone's the right way up before you start recording yourself shitting would be a start

but thanks for the sarcastic reply anyway.
braxe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kharon » Mon May 04, 2015 11:40 am

Hmm. As far as real-life vids go, I usually prefer females, but I decided to watch this either way. I think you're missing the most obvious view - the "hidden camera inside toilet" view, where we actually see the shit come out of your butthole. It'd be much hotter IMO than the one you did, where your balls were all we could see (a turnoff for me, actually). And I have to concur with Braxe on one thing - the "roleplaying" parts are not much good if we can't hear you speak. Other than that, a pretty good start. Your turds were nice and big, you must have eaten a lot of tinies lately. :)
Kharon
???

Postby chasemike2 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:24 am

Thanks for sharing these!
chasemike2
New to the forum

Postby ishbish » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:15 am

Updated
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby ishbish » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:15 am

Updated
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Masta » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Hey everyone, a new scat thread is taking place. Some videos and even a real-life RP already posted. Please check and post new videos, RPs here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=44549&p=2389800#p2382119

Last bumped by ishbish on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:03 pm.
Masta
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination