Lily and Sarina:Lovers in Hell Series. (Hard Vore,NC Scat)

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Lily and Sarina:Lovers in Hell Series. (Hard Vore,NC Scat)

Postby Lilith4Ass » Sat May 23, 2015 12:51 am

Edited to be remade into a novel
Last edited by Lilith4Ass on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
I am neither Lauren, Lilith nor antithesis, I was all three, online personas which did great evil. I found through evidence that Yeshua is the Messiah.
Lilith4Ass
New to the forum

Re: Lily and Serina:Lovers in Hell Series.

Postby Lilith4Ass » Sat May 23, 2015 12:53 am

Edited
Last edited by Lilith4Ass on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am neither Lauren, Lilith nor antithesis, I was all three, online personas which did great evil. I found through evidence that Yeshua is the Messiah.
Lilith4Ass
New to the forum

Postby Lilith4Ass » Sat May 23, 2015 1:02 am

Edited
Last edited by Lilith4Ass on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lilith4Ass
New to the forum

Postby Lilith4Ass » Sat May 23, 2015 1:04 am

Edited
Last edited by Lilith4Ass on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lilith4Ass
New to the forum

Postby Lilith4Ass » Sat May 23, 2015 1:12 am

Edited
Last edited by Lilith4Ass on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lilith4Ass
New to the forum

Re: Lily and Sarina:Lovers in Hell Series. (Hard Vore,NC Sca

Postby LaurenAzure » Sat May 23, 2015 5:41 pm

Edited for Novel
Last edited by LaurenAzure on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wrote horrific stories in search of my own physical pleasure without giving thought to the God who forgave me and gave me eternal life. Yeshua is Lord
LaurenAzure
New to the forum

Postby Seeguy » Sat May 23, 2015 11:27 pm

That's a fact you can still find the old story on Giantess World: http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=221
Seeguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lilith4Ass » Sun May 24, 2015 12:07 am

Edited
Last edited by Lilith4Ass on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lilith4Ass
New to the forum

Postby LaurenAzure » Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 am

Edited
I wrote horrific stories in search of my own physical pleasure without giving thought to the God who forgave me and gave me eternal life. Yeshua is Lord
LaurenAzure
New to the forum

Latest Addition

Postby LaurenAzure » Mon May 25, 2015 3:25 am

Edited
LaurenAzure
New to the forum

Postby LaurenAzure » Mon May 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Edited
Last edited by LaurenAzure on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
LaurenAzure
New to the forum

Postby LaurenAzure » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:09 am

Allright. Its been a bit longer than i would have thought but im revving up to write some more after a horrid case of writers block. I think micro horror short stories set in the same universe will work best.... still, im baack! Liliths in ireland so ill be doing most of her work.
LaurenAzure
New to the forum

Postby Kharon » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Oh, you're still here? Well then, I'll respond. The stories are great, and while they're so long I haven't read half of it yet, I eventually will! Well, there are, of course, a few parts which I'm not such a fan of but for the most part, I do find them really hot.
Kharon
???

Postby LaurenAzure » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:51 am

Edited
Last edited by LaurenAzure on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
LaurenAzure
New to the forum

Postby Kharon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:03 pm

LaurenAzure wrote:Thank you so much! Its the culmination of well over a decades s worth of work and some love. Liliths the main drive behind this ever since she was poison pen, bug i try my fair share. Tge upcoming segment deals with a mutual old aquanti as nce of seranas and aprils, everyone up for a mni segment where a Christian bitchs mouth is permenantly sewwn onto aprils anus a la human centipede ? ive got both cheeks in my mind and a keyboard at my fingertips. Will post tge segment in full on this post tomorrow i think. As long as i still have an audiance that is. Tortures not that fun alone... im taking ideas for a name, features backstory and age, gotta be nc. :)-You can reach me here, at yahoo at [email protected] or on skype for voice chat, some of you have preferred hearing and seeing me there but for the newbies its lauren.cortez23 on skype.

That sounds really hot and awesome. Eagerly waiting! I'll skip on providing character ideas for now, but maybe later.
Kharon
???

Postby LaurenAzure » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:10 am

Edited
LaurenAzure
New to the forum

Postby Lilith4Ass » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:12 am

Edited
Last edited by Lilith4Ass on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lilith4Ass
New to the forum

Postby LaurenAzure » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:59 am

Edited
LaurenAzure
New to the forum

Postby KimMadcox » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Specimen Brianna was a great Idea :lol:
KimMadcox
New to the forum

Postby Lilith4Ass » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Removed for editing
Lilith4Ass
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination