Artist looking for fresh vore ideas. <3

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Artist looking for fresh vore ideas. <3

Postby PedVerse » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:40 am

I have been having a really hard time lately trying to figuring out just what to draw for you guys, so I decided that I have a little extra time on my hand and wanted to know if you guys had any suggestions on what i could do. Examples being :Unbirth, H-Vore, S-vore, Etc... as well as; Ideas in relation to characters from: Anime, Videos games, T.V. shows(Cartoons/western animations), Etc... So upon writing this, I was hoping to get a running list of your best ideas, which I would then run monthly poles on which of the submitted ideas that i would make into reality. Of course, there are a few restrictions in which the ideas must follow,(but not really, if you think its a super awesome idea, and it doesn't quite fit this mold, then go ahead and post it anyways, Its worth noting that I don't want to hurt anyone's creative process.) which i will list below.

The will not(s): Scat, excessive gore(Gore with out purpose/just for the sake of gore.)

Try to keep it simple: Short one page, minimum panel comics are okay. Single character/ duo character poses are fine(try and keep the amount of characters within reason.)

This is not a commission/request: I more than likely will not follow the source material 100%, I prefer to put my twist, and takes on both the character and the art style, even when I'm trying to make it resemble the original as much as possible. ALSO, please do not request drawing of your/others OC(s), as for this is something i want the entire group to enjoy.(I know your characters/others are greatly appealing to the vore community, I just don't want to have to answer the "You did it for them" statement.)

Its not personal: if your idea is not acted on, even if its the only idea that is presented, please don't take it personally, there are many reasons I could desire to turn down someones idea, none of which are directly targeted at you.

Have fun: Be your self when coming up with an idea, don't be afraid of ridicule or judgement, that's not the kinda of place Eka's is, however, if you feel that you do not wish to have your idea presented in this public topic, feel free to P.M. me, or email it to [email protected].

Guys, I owe a lot of my progress as an artist to those who follow me, and support my work, and i wanted this to be a big thank you to all that have been there from the beginning and those who are just now joining in. I'm happy to have found a place on the ever vast and expanding internet where people can have fun and be themselves.

My hope is to get these art ideas finished within a months time, and have a running tab showing my progression as an artist. where i will upload the process as i go along to my patreon, showing off the sketching and prepping process all they way to completion, leading up to the big monthly reveal where i will upload the finalized product of your ideas and my art skill for all to see on Eka's.

Now here comes the shameless self promotion: Hey, Its a tough and rough world out here, and for an artist such as myself, It can get rather difficult to make ends meet when working on so many different projects. So in an attempt to gain a little extra capital, I have set up a Patreon account, https://www.patreon.com/pedverse Any amount would be greatly appreciated, even a single dollar goes along way. I am fairly new to crowd funding, and haven't quite got my account in order just yet, but if you guys bare with me, I will be sure to do for you, as you guys have done for me <3 Please support my artwork, and my struggle to become a self established artist. Even if you cant spare any money, be sure to swing my patreon account, and check out all my free to view content that is exclusive to patreon.

Have fun, can't wait to read your ideas <3
PedVerse
New to the forum

Re: Artist looking for fresh vore ideas. <3

Postby nnn4463 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:19 am

I'm always interested in seeing more RWBY vore out there, frankly that show has some amazing character designs and everyone looks so unique and a lot of characters are yet to be drawn in any vore capacity.
For a specific idea, how about Penny Polendina from the show swallowing Ruby Rose from the show in a safe vore scenario (I ship those two so badly ^^') maybe with a little bit of implied romantic feelings between the two?

Though if you're just looking for new inspiration I highly recommend checking out that show for it's characters
nnn4463
Somewhat familiar

Postby Royal_Starlord » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:28 am

I am always in the mood for some snake tiddy snuggling. '3'
Royal_Starlord
Participator

Postby Entity » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:08 am

To be honest i don't think there's enough quest orientated type vore ideas. In my eyes the whole adventurer going to slay the dragon idea never gets old but perhaps it doesn't have to be a dragon.

Ok so here's my idea.

Adventurer(Male/female/herm) hears about a legend concerning a cave hidden in the mountains and so decides to investigate in hopes to gain fame/gold, the journey (if the idea was to be made into something larger) could be filled with lots of smaller encounters such as bandit fights, merchant rescues, tavern brawls, random creature fights, until finally the adventurer gets to the cave. Taking it slow and easy they enter expecting some dangerous creature......only to find something really unthreatening like a small dragon/naga/creature thing. Laughing the adventurer gets cocky only for the small creature to completely turn the tables and overpower the adventure before gulping them and digesting. It would basically be the whole small package, large attitude type thing.

It's something i've been wanting to write but have never got around to it, i'm sure i have more ideas if you want/need them.
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby headhunter732 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:36 am

You haven't put it on your no list so worth a shot!

I'd love to see more m/m art! And navel vore is uncommon, same with tail. Perhaps you could try that?

As for characters I'm not into canon chars so can't suggest any except generically. Chubby prey would be nice too :)
I write stories!
Seeking partner thread

You either die a prey or live long enough to see yourself become the pred
headhunter732
Somewhat familiar

Postby POPObro » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:11 am

the idea i can think of is an top 10 list of ways or positions to put you in maximum comfort while inside a pred belly
POPObro
New to the forum

Postby hunter1243 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:47 am

ok this came to me off the top of my head and it just kinda stuck.

Kamijo Touma from a certain magical index has the worst luck in the world, no question. but he also has amassed a harem of followers. my thought was that he finally got tired of being treated to misfortune, he decides to make some of his own AND lighten the load on his mostly empty wallet by using his 'harem' as meals.

soft vore all the ay on this one, maybe some anal or cv mixed in? never seen touma pred before so it might be interesting.
hunter1243
Been posting for a bit

Postby balanced-guy » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:17 am

Well Ped, you've drawn a lot of characters for me, in the past. So I'm not gonna suggest any of my own. ^^:

I figure you should experiment maybe with different sizes, you seem to mainly have characters of similar height in your stuff. Perhaps you could branch out a bit? For instance, a tall Drow or Elf needs a power boost, so they eat the much shorter dwarf party member? Or a short goblin girl is working as a shopkeeper or travelling merchant, someone tries to steal from her, so she catches up and noms them feet first. Another one would be a shorter woman, eating a taller person and possibly absorbing some of their height etc. Just a few scenarios, but the basic idea is present in all of them.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NinjaKillingKnight » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:59 pm

maybe an issue about all the different type of vore? (breast vore, anal vore, oral vore, unbirth, absorption) may be a bit much though, but you could make the two characters used for each pose the same people and they could be partners or something, to keep it a bit simpler.
NinjaKillingKnight
New to the forum

Postby soullesschao » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Cocks drinking a slime-person.
soullesschao
Participator

Postby JakuArts » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Well if you are into Lamias or serpent combination, you could always go with a warmer approach to Vore/Unbirth.
For example, the snake would take its prey, but instead of the meal approach, you could always go with the "You are going to live inside me, and I am never letting you go." approach. Just some fun food for thought =)

The prey in this case, would be more of a companion, and could lead into something sweet or fearful.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby hg1337343 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:40 pm

A pose that I have seen in maybe 1 or 2 pieces of art would be the predator having sex with the guy/girl they just ate through their belly. It would make for a pretty unique pic.

Shyguy9 did it:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/188555#item-itself
hg1337343
Participator

Postby extremelydevious » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:11 am

I see so many vore requests of practically the same thing, being a big thin skinned belly with person(s) making an imprint on it, i mean standalone its simple and tells a story but often it has a few steps before that conclusion and its just so....generic.

Of all my writing ideas, ive noticed, since i dont do this intentionally, i tend to avoid common ideas/setups and go for something more unique, but also keeping everything as plausible as possible.
For example, a micro/macro scenario, i kept the shrinking to the realistic absolute minimum, i actually really hate micro/macro given how small prey wind up, it makes no sense, i feel like its just done because its easier to draw, that being said i do somewhat like the ones which go overboard with details.

A fun fantasy ive been playing through lately is a normal sized human and a double sized one, like, 1.5M tall and 3M tall, tall one being perfectly proportional, and somehow grabbing the shorter one and AV/UBing them in public out of view or whatever real quick then moving on like no big deal, bulge fairly discrete, especially with some pre-existing chub to conceil. and this is just in a society where humans can simply be different sizes like that, anything in between, and the larger end can only just vore those on the shorter end that way, its not something anyone actually does in this world, nobody really tries but it can be done and in this it would be an example, so like, tiny guy would be surprised.

Another fun one is similar but with a slightly larger horse, like, 20-30% larger which just kinda sneaks up and "jumps" a human prey for the same, UB/AV, though the mechanics of that are a little confusing, like how the horse would position itself right to quickly ensnare a person. Like maybe if they were already sitting down yeah, since the natural response is to buckle your knees probably before the head goes in all the way, standing up just wouldnt work, unless it was while carrying something heavy and going backwards, maybe pulling a rope, that way then as soon as they let go theyd propel themselves in a bit further on their own, leaning back using their weight it would make sense.
extremelydevious
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadowHawk » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:53 pm

you know, I've always thought Jirachi doesn't get enough love, so maybe Jirachi unbirth or something
I'm a whore for vore!

Reality exists how you perceive it to exist.
ShadowHawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Neoninja » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:38 am

Twilek vore from star wars needs a lot of love.

Make one rebel against her slavers by eating them.
Or have one with prehensile tails grabbing tiny people with them and nomming them.
Or how about she uses them to get someone off before eating them.
Some good old fashioned unbirth might be fun.
A futa cock voring someone would be fun and is slightly more rare than other kinds of vore.
Neoninja
Participator

Postby Elpie » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:49 pm

well i've got a whole bunch of stuff in my own gallery if you're interested ;)

http://aryion.com/g4/view/195355
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:52 pm

I always thought Vaporeon would be an amazing prey since he can liquify. After being, swallowed, he could avoid digestion by melting into water then passing through the predator. It might ve too closely related to scat, but it's something that's never been done before.
Jayezox
---

Postby Birichino » Mon May 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Hmm. Series, eh? Well, Date A Live has one particularly obvious predator, and I actually had a thread about my embarrassing fondness for Ever After High http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=43727.
If it's just concepts, though, one that comes to me a lot is a powerful but honorable being (usually a dragoness) allowing a would-be hero to trade themselves for their aid or treasure for the populace of a town. Though I prefer nonfatal, so I guess it becomes a "belly pet" scenario from there.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:26 pm

You know, I've always been astonished at how few stories here revolve around tongue play. In fact, it's not only here, but anywhere on the web in general. I know of the existence of only '3' works in total that have had anything remotely close to what I've been looking for.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9359128/3/My-Bad-Boy
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10992975/5 ... Hutt-Queen
https://aryion.com/g4/view/362390
No other has ever gone into the finer details of deep full-tour tongue kissing: from mouth to ass, or vice versa; bottom line is, not enough people trying that stuff. And another thing. Hasn't anyone here ever tried structuring a story on having a heroine gain tongue dexterity, and and incorporating it into fighting scenes? It's hard, but I know it's possible. Now I may have only just now signed up as an official member, but I've been scouring on aryion several years prior, trying to expand my horizons. I just hope someone can get this word out so more people hear about it.
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaBlair » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 am

im writing a dragoness vore story if u want u can make the thumbnail or title picture
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination