What is your dream hentai?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What is your dream hentai?

Postby i8alot » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Surely we've had a thought in our minds while going about our "business", a thought that might make you think: what would the perfect hentai be for me? It would obviously have all of our favorite kinks involved so that we could finish sooner. Maybe someone is dreaming it up while for some, they have found it. For me, the perfect hentai would have absorption and latex suits, all while girls have their hair covering an eye. So I ask: what is your perfect hentai? If you have found it, what is the name of it?
i8alot
New to the forum

Re: What is your dream hentai?

Postby Septia » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:38 pm

It would involve a lot of food play, cheese, same size or bigger prey vore. Oral, anal, hair, belly button, cock and absorbtion vore along with unbirth. DIfferent kinds of disposal and willing, unwilling characters.
And it would be done by Ghibli.

I do not think this is possible or that Ghibli would ever do anything even close to it, but this is dream hentai.
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby FemmiK » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:45 pm

Post deleted
Last edited by FemmiK on Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FemmiK
Somewhat familiar

Postby SoupsLewd » Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Something like Monster Museme but with lot's of monster girl vore. Sexual stuff mixed in obviously. Let your minds run wild with that...
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fireborn7 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:51 am

Tall, strong, ravenous. She holds me under foot, makes me worship them and then as she grows tired of me. Her feet eat me alive.
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:49 am

My dream hentai?
That'll be the end to it! Not only is it disgusting, but it's also unnecessary.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:02 am

Kemonomimi herms, females, and futas.
A village on the edge of the wilderness.
Team combat tactics to defend the village, and weapon duels for dominance.

It would be a mess.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby scootaloorulez1997 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:03 pm

Basically Futa Club with vore.
"with any amount of time a man can master the physical. with enough knowledge a man may become wise. it takes a true warrior to master both." -emperor yoshiro red alert 3
scootaloorulez1997
Been posting for a bit

Postby FanficFetishist » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Voring with weight gain and gluttony. Pregnancy with preggos being both pred and prey.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:12 am

I'm not going to list all my kinks here but mainly something where most characters have an oral fixation and the subplots would be mundane stuff like going to the dentist, pulling each other's cheeks wide open and having lunch and the camera would contain as much (un)necessarily detailed mouth close-ups, inside shots from many angles, zoom-ins, etc. as possible. There could also be a pred torturing a prey inside its maw before swallowing and cutting to the credits (and a big burp at the very end).
Kitsouille
???

Postby bichniga » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:48 pm

One-dream-fits-all: I enter a parallel universe to real life and everything is the same, except I can do any fetish I want to anyone and anyone affected would also have the same dream.
Personally my dream would involve a lot of skinsuit possession, merging, absorption, TG, forced inflation vore, nipple penetration, unbirth and general breasts/ass/thigh expansion and my targets would be mostly petite teenage girls being made to expand against their will but eventually enjoying it.
bichniga
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:01 am

Being full tour'd by a beautiful female that poops out substances that smell good such as cinnamon and being covered in it with no hygiene issues.
Jayezox
---

Postby evilsociopsych » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:43 pm

something involving size difference - like let's say mouse pitted against playful cat (only f/m or f/f!), whole scene starting in the dark with prey only seeing pred's glowing eyes and listening to her taunts, prey running scared and eventually bumping into her massive body then the light goes back in and she is revealed, prey being both terrified of her but also staring with awe, being mesmerized by her shapes, then she get's down to business with what she has in store for prey with lots of wicked teasing/sexual domination and torturing: sitting on much smaller prey, smothering, kissing, biting, clawing, licking (abusing) and prolonging it, pred being sadistic and malicious but doing it the clever and sexy way ... it ends with :gulp:
evilsociopsych
Somewhat familiar

Postby RachelBabe » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:44 pm

As there's plenty of oral vore animations out there, I would love to see an unbirth hentai. There's one (really good, although the video quality is miserable) *live-action* unbirth video, but I've yet to see a lot of good unbirth animations.

The unbirth video in question:

http://www.vorearousal.com/index_videol ... o/1393.flv
RachelBabe
Participator

Return to Other / Combination