Machine vore/endo?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Machine vore/endo?

Postby kisupure » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:54 am

It's rare stuff, and I've only seen it with Transformers fanart, really. But I'm talking almost any machines: anything from like, gundams to sentient cars.

Some scenarios I friggin' love:

- Being in a transformer while they're in vehicle mode and them transforming with the person still inside of them. Maybe the person gets crushed in the process, maybe they're safe and sound! Both is good!
- Being pulled into a sentient car/airplane/helicopter/whatever. The door closes, and the machine has their way with the person.
- A military craft or mecha and its pilot/crew. There's a strong bond there, a sense of teamwork... and a lot of endo feels. Like c'mon, being in a cockpit is the epitome of comfort vore.
- A giant mech just plain eating a person. Maybe the mech has some kind of stomach that's fuel tank full of toxic fluids or metal tentacles or something, or maybe it's a holding cell and the person is quite literally their prisoner!

Machine vore, everyone.

I've only drawn one thing about this so far, and I NEED TO DRAW MORE: https://aryion.com/g4/view/360326
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Re: Machine vore/endo?

Postby Nekhet » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:15 pm

I have a robotic 'taur that eats people, converts them into either full robots or cyborgs and then uses the excess meat for fuel, does that count?
My Roleplaying seeking post:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41194

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
Temm~ x
Nekhet
Participator

Postby Bright » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:08 pm

Wasn't there a show where the spaceship was actually a living thing?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby kisupure » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:12 pm

Temm wrote:I have a robotic 'taur that eats people, converts them into either full robots or cyborgs and then uses the excess meat for fuel, does that count?

Why not!

Bright wrote:Wasn't there a show where the spaceship was actually a living thing?

I feel like I know what you're talking about, but I probably never saw it. Was it an older SF series? I feel like that's something they'd have done in the 60s.
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby kisupure » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Here's another I just did because I'm machine trash: https://aryion.com/g4/view/363077
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:32 pm

Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby GryphRaptor » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Farscape had a living ship, Moya.
Star Trek had one episode, Tin Man (i think)
Lexx is the only other one i can remember that dealt with a living ship
GryphRaptor
Somewhat familiar

Postby kisupure » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Bright wrote:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LivingShip
Think it was Lexx.

oh my god I was going to guess Lexx but was like "nahhhhh that had all the other crazy shit going for it", had to be something else I can't remember.

But it was Lexx after all. (Husbando has the entire series on DVD. Guess we should watch it.)

GryphRaptor wrote:Farscape had a living ship, Moya.
Star Trek had one episode, Tin Man (i think)
Lexx is the only other one i can remember that dealt with a living ship

I don't think I've seen Tin Man. I'm watching a lot of Trek, but another seasoned Trek veteran is curating the whole experience for me so we're skipping a lot. Would you count that one ep where Barkley got possessed by that alien and took over the ship with his brain? Not sure I would...
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marked » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kisupure » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Those are fun, but Flutterbot's not machine-like enough for it to count for this, I feel like? Still a bit too squishy, I think. :silly:
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marked » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:13 am

Ahh alright, I think I get that. I'll be on the lookout for other stuff then.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby predator_or_prey » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:14 am

Would have mentioned Dinobot from Beast Wars eating his fully organic raptor clone or Terrorsaur eating an eagle... if that counts.
predator_or_prey
Somewhat familiar

Postby MementoMori » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:30 am

I saw an episode of Dinotrux which featured lengthy mechanical vore scenes. Revvit is eaten by Garby and he goes through his whole mechanical digestive system on the episode. At the end of the episode, Garby accidentally swallows a bunch of other reptools too. The episode was called "Garby", it's episode 6 on Season 1.

Also, here's some robot vore I've drawn of some of the android-doll characters from the video game BlazBlue. :)

Nirvana vore
MementoMori-265106-nirvastralvpic-f.jpg

Ignis's insides
MementoMori-221753-ig-insides.jpg
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:52 am

Look up 'The Great C' by Philip K Dick. It's part of the Beyond the Wub anthology book iirc.

I used to have a copy but the file storage expired years ago, but it makes a decent, slightly uncomfortable read.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kisupure » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:05 pm

predator_or_prey wrote:Would have mentioned Dinobot from Beast Wars eating his fully organic raptor clone or Terrorsaur eating an eagle... if that counts.

I've seen Beast Wars three times and I don't recall those scenes too much... They must've been p short? However, let's not forget Tarantulus...! Guy was a damn cannibal haha.

MementoMori wrote:I saw an episode of Dinotrux which featured lengthy mechanical vore scenes. Revvit is eaten by Garby and he goes through his whole mechanical digestive system on the episode. At the end of the episode, Garby accidentally swallows a bunch of other reptools too. The episode was called "Garby", it's episode 6 on Season 1.

Haha omg just watched it. That was awesome! Surprisingly cute and well-done show also??

Also, here's some robot vore I've drawn of some of the android-doll characters from the video game BlazBlue. :)

Oh hey I like those! The gear tum is hella rad :D

Sideromelane wrote:Look up 'The Great C' by Philip K Dick. It's part of the Beyond the Wub anthology book iirc.

I used to have a copy but the file storage expired years ago, but it makes a decent, slightly uncomfortable read.

Been meaning to read some PKD. Maybe I'll start there. Thanks!
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustSomePrey » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:14 am

Everyone forgets Zoids.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby kisupure » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:05 pm

JustSomePrey wrote:Everyone forgets Zoids.

Did they eat people? Didn't forget about Zoids, but I only saw a couple episodes when it first started airing ;U
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustSomePrey » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:29 pm

No, but they were essentially giant animal robots that, even without the pilot, could move and act on their own. They're also described as being a bio-synthetic being as the zoid core is alive in the robotic shell.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby Predaking54 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 am

I think there should be more transformers ladybot press out there like TFP arcee or the new show's character strongarm their both such beautiful lady bots -happy sigh-
Predaking54
New to the forum

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:35 pm

How do you feel about trash compactors?
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Next

Return to Other / Combination