Don't Starve Vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Don't Starve Vore

Postby Horserax » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:23 pm

Anyone played Don't Starve?

Y'now? that creepy yet kinda adorable tim burton styled wilderness rouge like survival game?

ya that one, well, why is it so damn hard to find vore artwork of it and vore roleplays for it? like it seems perfect for it!

They have a crazy perky pyromaniac, a creepy but adorable death obsessed girl, an actress who only eats meat, among others, and its all in a game called freaking 'don't starve'

why is this not the most popular vore topic I will never know. on a side note... don't starve gts/vore rp? if your interested let me know, might even give you my skype
~For the Glory of Waifus~
Horserax
New to the forum

Re: Don't Starve Vore

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:06 pm

I don't know... looking at the characters, they seem perfect for it. Then again, Pacman only has like, one dedicated artist on this site even though that's all about eating stuff, so I guess it just comes down to character preferences.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Tetravexitus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:09 pm

Love the game, perfect for this site.
Tetravexitus
New to the forum

Postby Silent_E » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Back when I started drawing vore, one of the first pieces I did was for don't starve. A comic of Chester eating Wilson. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to look right at the time so I scrapped it. :( I'd love to re-open it, but at the moment I'm quite busy so it'll have to wait.
Silent_E
Somewhat familiar

Postby chienshin87 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:12 am

I love Don't Starve! Maybe I might draw something but no promises.
chienshin87
New to the forum

Postby CandySquirrel » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:20 am

Don't forget about slurpers http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15887939/
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Horserax » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:21 pm

As a new person to this site, I didn't exspect so many replys, thank you everyone who commented, ill reply to every one of you.

Tetravexitus wrote:Love the game, perfect for this site.

ikr? it truly is, idk why its so rare.

Spunkomatic66 wrote:I don't know... looking at the characters, they seem perfect for it. Then again, Pacman only has like, one dedicated artist on this site even though that's all about eating stuff, so I guess it just comes down to character preferences.

glad to see you agree! you might be right about that, shame but sometimes that's how it works. *shrug* btw I don't like the sonic games, but amy is a cute vore pred :)

chienshin87 wrote:I love Don't Starve! Maybe I might draw something but no promises.

oh if you feel up to it do it! :D the more don't starve vore the better! haha!

Silent_E wrote:Back when I started drawing vore, one of the first pieces I did was for don't starve. A comic of Chester eating Wilson. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to look right at the time so I scrapped it. :( I'd love to re-open it, but at the moment I'm quite busy so it'll have to wait.

aw that sounded like it could have been good, what a shame. aw well, let me know if you ever finish it :)

CandySquirrel wrote:Don't forget about slurpers http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15887939/

hahaha! that is true, altho its more like they suck out your essence then actually eating you, but that can be easily changed for the sake of art :P
Horserax
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Why are people forgetting about Webber, the spider child who's title is literally "The indigestible"
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Horserax » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:33 pm

I didn't, he just isn't my fave, but ya I can see him and wendy getting along, and maybe one playfully eating the other. haha! good point tho failbird105
Horserax
New to the forum

Postby KingKabal777 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:24 pm

There's a user who probably makes Don't Starve vore, but don't think I've ever seen vore in the PC game...

Goldy-gry here on the site made little, check her works out or commission her, though she hasn't made a lot often nowadays
for vore, if I do see more vore work involving the series, then I'll comment back if possible.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:48 pm

Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby chienshin87 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:52 am

I had to draw Chester and Wilson. They are both few of my favourites from the game! I wanted to draw chester bigger so it can just slurp Wilson!
Here it is: https://aryion.com/g4/view/366625
chienshin87
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination