LEENA AUNTY*S FOOD

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

LEENA AUNTY*S FOOD

Postby buranaa » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:04 am

It was one afternoon when Patha was returning from school.He met Leena aunty. Leena aunty was actually mother of Joy a classmate of his school. Leena aunty was tall , healthy with a smiling face.What attracted Partha was her tummy and her beautiful naval. She wore her saree well below her beautiful naval. Her naval was typically long, and her tummy was bit big in comparison to other women.

Leena aunty talked with Partha as if he is known to her for a pretty long time. She enquired about his studies, parents,house and offered him for a lift in her car to his house. The beautiful smile of aunty, request from his friend Joy, and the attraction of auntys naval drew partha towards her car. In the car aunty kept talking with Partha and became quite friendly. She talked about Madhav , Parthas classmate who was missing for a few months. In the mean while Partha stared at auntys naval many a times. Aunty noticed that asked in a sweet voice whether he liked her naval or not. Partha nodded in affirmative. Aunty suggested then Partha should go to her house.He can play with her naval. Partha readily agreed and went to aunty Leena s house. Once in house aunty offered partha some refreshments. After refreshments aunty requested Partha to message oil on her belly. While messaging oil partha found a sweet smell coming from auntys naval.Aunty asked Partha to keep his nose on her naval and take the smell.The smell was very nice and made Partha forget everything and feel sleepy. Leena was smiling at the condition and thought her next meal is getting ready. She tried to understand the plumpness of Partha . She told Partha that his missing friend Madhav was very nice and was very delicious.

Partha lifted his head from auntys naval. She smiled and told Madhav was in her tummy and she had digested him. Now Partha was horrified. Aunty also told him she is now going to take her into her tummy. She assured him he can sleep in her tummy as long as he wants and will enjoy very much the process of digesting.

Partha tried to run but failed.The sweet smell o Leenas naval made him feel dizzy and sleepy,and soon Leena caught her. She took Partha in her lap and felt his weight. What a marvellous supper for that day she thought..
Partha began crying. He could not fight with Leena aunty. Leena aunty gradually undressed Partha and held his held tightly in her naval. The smell from her naval made Partha more sleepy and more dizzy.

Then Leena aunty began her tricks. According to the vore rule no vore can digest a prey without the willing consent of the prey.So it is a common practice among vores to hypnotise a prey and take consent .

Partha was crying profusely. He did not wanted to go into Leenas tummy.

Leena told him to look in her eyes. Partha refused. He can understand Leena is trying to conquer him. Seening this Leena laughed and promised him if he look into her eyes she will let her go and shall not take him in her tummy.

Partha has no way and believed her and looked in her eyes. He can now see different colours playing in Leenas eye. Leena smiled and whispered you are my slave little boy. Respond my slave. Partha murmered that yes his her slave. Leena ordered his now slave to give consent so that she can have her as food. Partha smilingly agreed to be her food.

Leena now opened her mouth and asked Partha to put his head in her mouth which he at once obeyed. Gradually within half an hour Leena took Partha in her tummy. Her tummy now is swollen and looks as if she is 9 months pregnant.

Once in tummy Patha came back to senses .He saw he is in a dark very soft place. his whole undressed body is wrapped in saliva and he is feeling sleepy, He shouted in top of his voice and asked Leena take him out.Leena only laughed and put her hand on her tummy.She can feel Parthas every movement in her tummy, his protests.

After half an hour various sounds started to come from her belly.The process of digestion has started. Partha has to accept his destiny. HE IS NOW THE FOOD OF LEENA.
buranaa
New to the forum

Re: LEENA AUNTY*S FOOD

Postby cooleatme » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:37 pm

yeah aright cool
cooleatme
New to the forum

Re: LEENA AUNTY*S FOOD

Postby Newtonne » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:49 pm

I like Indian-style aunties. I live in a community with a large middle-eastern population and I sometimes see them wear the dress that shows their belly. Some of the best bellies I've ever seen. :-D
Everything I say is fantasy. Feel free to pm me about vore and stuff. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=53047
Newtonne
Somewhat familiar

Return to Other / Combination