Mind or Personality Vore?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Mind or Personality Vore?

Postby VelveteenDreams » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:38 pm

So here's something I've never heard of before. Instead of killing your prey, you consume their mind, turning them into maybe a mindless vegetable, or a husk, a 'shadow of your former self', or a mindrape zombie. Basically, a Lobotomy via vore. I shall henceforth call it...LOBOTO-GESTION! All the prey's memories, feelings, thoughts, and entire personality drained by the predator. Maybe the predator gains these thoughts and memories, grows more powerful and more intelligent from them, perhaps adding a consumed persons mind to a sort of hivemind, having an army of mindless, brain-dead slaves to bring more delicious 'minds' to the predator. I would say the predators would likely be some kind of lovecraftian horror from beyond the stars or some hellish nightmare. Or maybe the personality is just outright destroyed entirely, lost completely, while the body itself is untouched and continues to functions normally (as normally as someone whose entire personality has been dissolved can function that is).

What do ye all thing of this? Would you consider this fatality? Are there any examples of it out there? And how do you think this would play out?
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Mind or Personality Vore?

Postby spider2828 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Well, it sounds to me like a kind of soul vore :P but it sounds great!!
spider2828
New to the forum

Postby VelveteenDreams » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:53 pm

spider2828 wrote:Well, it sounds to me like a kind of soul vore :P but it sounds great!!

Heh, yeah I was going to mention that it's kind of similar : D But not really. It's not quite the soul they're eating, just the mind...personality...thoughts, memories, the victim is still very much alive...just a braindead zombie : D
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Marked » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:00 pm

I've worked on a story about memory vore before, which seems similar to what you are describing, although I never finished the story. In that context it was just the ability to drain memories from a prey and the pred could gain knowledge from that. While it was not fatal to the body or personality per se, the prey left without memories would be very different from their past selves, and might choose a life with the predator over their past lovers or friends. It's an interesting concept for sure.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gendor » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Xenenderson11 wrote:What do ye all thing of this? Would you consider this fatality? Are there any examples of it out there? And how do you think this would play out?

Because I clicked and felt like there was an interesting idea at the end I am just gonna say, yes. For the most part in a philosophical perspective the thing call "you" is your memories, emotions, even your way of thinking because it is pretty much what separates us from most people around us. It's why I enjoy the saying "Your Mind, Body and Soul" when talking about the entirety of an individual, but then some people still treat a dead body as if it was the loved one so yeah maybe it's not fatal as long as there are remains/zombie as you put it.

Edit:
Xenenderson11 wrote: It's not quite the soul they're eating, just the mind...personality...thoughts, memories, the victim is still very much alive...

What is the soul?
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Twister88 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:12 pm

It's definitely an interesting concept. I like the idea of the predator gaining the preys intelligence, it's like a form of powerup.
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Is that vore, or just...Mindflayer stuff?
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby bookworm9763 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:24 pm

iZombie has something like that where the zombied get the personality traits and memorie flashes of the brains they eat
bookworm9763
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fireborn7 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Xenenderson11 wrote:So here's something I've never heard of before. Instead of killing your prey, you consume their mind, turning them into maybe a mindless vegetable, or a husk, a 'shadow of your former self', or a mindrape zombie. Basically, a Lobotomy via vore. I shall henceforth call it...LOBOTO-GESTION! All the prey's memories, feelings, thoughts, and entire personality drained by the predator. Maybe the predator gains these thoughts and memories, grows more powerful and more intelligent from them, perhaps adding a consumed persons mind to a sort of hivemind, having an army of mindless, brain-dead slaves to bring more delicious 'minds' to the predator. I would say the predators would likely be some kind of lovecraftian horror from beyond the stars or some hellish nightmare. Or maybe the personality is just outright destroyed entirely, lost completely, while the body itself is untouched and continues to functions normally (as normally as someone whose entire personality has been dissolved can function that is).

What do ye all thing of this? Would you consider this fatality? Are there any examples of it out there? And how do you think this would play out?

This is something I ALWAYS without fail insert into my vore because the idea of being devoured mind body and soul is just so fucking hot to me. It's complete domination. I'm so glad I'm not alone in enjoying this!
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fireborn7 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:32 pm

Xenenderson11 wrote:So here's something I've never heard of before. Instead of killing your prey, you consume their mind, turning them into maybe a mindless vegetable, or a husk, a 'shadow of your former self', or a mindrape zombie. Basically, a Lobotomy via vore. I shall henceforth call it...LOBOTO-GESTION! All the prey's memories, feelings, thoughts, and entire personality drained by the predator. Maybe the predator gains these thoughts and memories, grows more powerful and more intelligent from them, perhaps adding a consumed persons mind to a sort of hivemind, having an army of mindless, brain-dead slaves to bring more delicious 'minds' to the predator. I would say the predators would likely be some kind of lovecraftian horror from beyond the stars or some hellish nightmare. Or maybe the personality is just outright destroyed entirely, lost completely, while the body itself is untouched and continues to functions normally (as normally as someone whose entire personality has been dissolved can function that is).

This is something I ALWAYS without fail insert into my vore because the idea of being devoured mind body and soul is just so fucking hot to me. It's complete domination. I'm so glad I'm not alone in enjoying this!
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby FemmiK » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:43 am

I've never considered a possibility like this before, but upon reading this, I love it! This is definitely a concept I'd like to explore.
FemmiK
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarpaulus » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Orion's Arm has a concept called Subsumption in which an AI or other entity with a digital mind seizes the memories, personality, and hardware of a similar being. Often using it to put up a sort of "mask" and impersonate the victim for a while yet.

I've seen that kind of thing elsewhere too. For instance, in the webcomic SSDD you've got an evil AI who pretty much evolved from a virus.

Spoiler: show

As a metaphor:
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kisupure » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:46 pm

I wrote something like this into the cilmax of a neon genesis evangelion crackfic series of mine - in the AU, the evas are fully autonomous, highly intelligent, well-spoken giant cyborgs who are all sadistic and murderous pretty much beyond reason. The scene involves a human plaything of 01's getting put into an old pilot's plug before a fight with an angel (machine vore!), during which she starts going crazy in there and begins turning into him.

It doesn't end in complete zombification or obliteration of her identity (that's been slowly happening through the series already through other time-worn techniques like abuse, death threats, manipulation, and just otherwise convincing her that everything she knows and loves can and will be destroyed), but it happens with enough intensity to screw her up pretty badly before she gets "spit" back out.
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination