So nature has a real fuck and gulp situation...

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

So nature has a real fuck and gulp situation...

Postby Trebortron3 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:50 am

I came across some interesting information recently, courtesy, oddly enough, of the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Apparently, some male fur seals have been caught having sex with their natural prey, penguins.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141117 ... h-penguins

Not only are "the seals are thought to have actually penetrated the penguins in some of the acts", but it evidently isn't a case of mistaking penguins for female seals. These male seals know the penguins are still prey, because in one incident, a seal "ate the penguin after trying to mate with it."

So being caught, fucked and eaten by a predator is actually a thing.
Trebortron3
Participator

Re: So nature has a real fuck and gulp situation...

Postby Gelus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:38 am

Oh, good! Now I can say that I'm just following Nature.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iorn » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Snakes do it to.
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Postby Leshana » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Very educational
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby Trebortron3 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:46 pm

iorn wrote:Snakes do it to.

Oh, I'd never heard of that. Where did you come across it? And what kinds of snakes?
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Speaking of which, I once heard a rumor (may or may not be true) that bestiality isn't considered morally wrong according to Islam, unless you eat the animal's flesh afterwards.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nocturn » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:33 pm

some sharks give birth inside and let the babies eat each other then the one that eats all the rest gets to come out of its mother
Nocturn
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:57 am

Various spiders and insects, most notably the black widow, eat their mate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_cannibalism
Jayezox
---

Postby Ridwanwolf » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:51 am

MikeKitty wrote:Speaking of which, I once heard a rumor (may or may not be true) that bestiality isn't considered morally wrong according to Islam, unless you eat the animal's flesh afterwards.

Its still considered morally wrong.
Alot of the things you hear aboug the religion arent actually true. Just myths. That also includes the 72 virgins. I was raised up by muslims.
Ridwanwolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby LucifersChef » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:46 am

MikeKitty wrote:Speaking of which, I once heard a rumor (may or may not be true) that bestiality isn't considered morally wrong according to Islam, unless you eat the animal's flesh afterwards.

This is related how?
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Trebortron3 wrote:
iorn wrote:Snakes do it to.

Oh, I'd never heard of that. Where did you come across it? And what kinds of snakes?

It's known to occur in anacondas, as the males are much smaller than the females, but it's not nearly as regular an occurrence as with some invertebrates as mentioned above. For those too lazy to read the wiki article on sexual cannibalism linked above, a highlight of said article is that in some species of spider, the male will actively present himself as food to the female once mating starts as it ensures a longer mating period and his pedipalps get ripped off inside the female's genital pores, preventing any other males from mating with her later. Thus, his genes are more likely to be passed on if he gets eaten in the process of mating.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Return to Other / Combination