Tattletail vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Tattletail vore

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:42 pm

It suddenly popped to my attention that as of yet, there are no Tattletail posts here on Eka's. So I decided to pull the "a character escaped having vore of them drawn" alarm... both because I find it fun to do that, and I think this would be quite an interesting theme to see. Considering the game reached almost the same level of popularity and hype as Five Nights at Freddy's, and is already getting tons of fanart in other places, it will inevitably happen at some point.

Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Tattletail vore

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:54 pm

I mean... it's a furby... why add vore to furbies?
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Moonlightshadow » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:I mean... it's a furby... why add vore to furbies?

Image :-D

...Of course I am just joking.
Moonlightshadow
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:I mean... it's a furby... why add vore to furbies?

I dunno... we kinda add vore to everything around here :P I'm mainly bringing it up since the series went popular fast, so there's the cliche question "who will do it first" or "how much vore art of it can us oddballs make". If that also means getting to see more cute fluffy characters eating stuff in the process... hey :lol:
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Richter » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:47 am

Might take a little effort but I may try it. That said I still have drawn all the FNAF characters yet and that needs to happen.
Richter
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarpaulus » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:18 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:It suddenly popped to my attention that as of yet, there are no Tattletail posts here on Eka's. So I decided to pull the "a character escaped having vore of them drawn" alarm... both because I find it fun to do that, and I think this would be quite an interesting theme to see. Considering the game reached almost the same level of popularity and hype as Five Nights at Freddy's, and is already getting tons of fanart in other places, it will inevitably happen at some point.

Nope,

Nope.

NopeNopeNope
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:24 am

zarpaulus wrote:Nope,

Nope.

NopeNopeNope

You know it would be fun :silly:
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby TattletailDid911 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:23 pm

if i see tattletail vore, i will either lay on my bed until i die or have a field day
TattletailDid911
New to the forum

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:44 pm

Hmm. Seeing as how the characters can "really eat" (rather, they have a mouth-hole leading into them) and how they have latex-skinned bellies, I'm surprised I haven't seen it done yet.
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Ratfilth wrote:Hmm. Seeing as how the characters can "really eat" (rather, they have a mouth-hole leading into them) and how they have latex-skinned bellies, I'm surprised I haven't seen it done yet.

It is pretty funny. Granted this is the only popular series that still hasn't gotten any kind of attention from vore artists yet. Such is quite a miracle :lol:
MirceaKitsune
???

Return to Other / Combination