Looking For a Giantess Sacrifice video on ekas

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking For a Giantess Sacrifice video on ekas

Postby Liam5021 » Wed May 10, 2017 12:05 pm

So I was online a few days ago and I found this video that was essentially three people and a giantess. The people were the sacrifices obviously and two wanted to get eaten and the other one didn't want to be. The first one in the video that was eaten asked to just be swallowed and then the second said chomp, so she was chewed, then the third being eaten against her will didn't answer and was just swallowed.. I would really appreciate some help in finding this video as it is driving me insane that I can't find it.. Thank you for your help if you chose to do so.
Liam5021
New to the forum

Re: Looking For a Giantess Sacrifice video on ekas

Postby LocoBaka18 » Wed May 10, 2017 12:54 pm

Is this it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w2QqWv ... e=youtu.be

This is the artist, who also made a comic that inspired the video: https://aryion.com/g4/view/383418
LocoBaka18
New to the forum

Postby Liam5021 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:57 pm

Yep that is exactly the one. Thank you!
Liam5021
New to the forum

Postby Neoninja » Tue May 16, 2017 2:59 pm

>"Giantess"
>video has a giant

???