how much would somebody pay for a vore game ?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: how much would somebody pay for a vore game ?

Postby TastyTales » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:28 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:FYI: One might want to also check out this thread. I actually suggested organizing a vore game development contest, similar to those 48-hour game making competitions hosted by Google (?) every year. Due to my situation I couldn't donate a dime right now, but if that ever changes I might be willing to put quite a bit of money into such a thing at least once! This would be a great way to encourage new quality vore games.

To recap on my idea: First there would be a reward fund which runs for a few days, that people can donate to if they're interested. If it reaches a certain minimum (eg: $100), the contest can begin: Developers have up to say 2 to 4 weeks to create the best vore game they can think of! #1 gets 60% of the fund, #2 gets 30%, #3 gets 10%... or whatever formula of reward distribution makes most sense. Obviously the contest should be a regular (yearly) thing.

So late to the conversation but I'd love to try a game jam sometime. All I've got is Tyranobuilder but I'd still want to make an entry.
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Other / Combination