Nasal object vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Nasal object vore

Postby unaveragejoe » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:15 pm

I've recently been turned on to the idea of people snorting whatever they can find up their nose, preferable other people's stuff. I've been looking around and can't seem to find anything of the sort. Does it even exist? Has anyone ever seen or even heard of such a thing?
unaveragejoe
New to the forum

Re: Nasal object vore

Postby AVoraciousLatias » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Well.. besides smarties and stuff like that, most people do not snort stuff up..
AVoraciousLatias
Been posting for a bit

Postby Modern45 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:36 pm

I've seen this a couple of times, but it's a rare thing.
Check out my gallery ^_^
Modern45
Somewhat familiar

Postby PigeonsFedora » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Most people don't snort things besides candies and drugs. I've also read news articles where people stick stupid things up their noses and land themselves in the hospital. But I've seen some stories on here of nasal vore and I think there was an Animorphs book where they shrunk and entered through one of the kid's nose. Does that count?
PigeonsFedora
Been posting for a bit

Postby unaveragejoe » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:02 pm

AVoraciousLatias wrote:Well.. besides smarties and stuff like that, most people do not snort stuff up..

Most people don't eat people either.
unaveragejoe
New to the forum

Postby unicorn » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:14 pm

I can't say i've ever seen this. I love object vore though, and it sounds interesting!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:28 pm

This is a very nice idea! :o I remember an episode of Camp Lazlo where the elephant character accidentally inhaled the scoutmaster, which led to other chars crawling inside to be with him, possibly including some objects iirc. His trunk was bulging from it all, too. Not sure if that counts?
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Return to Other / Combination