Whats your recommendation on female prey / RL prop or puppet

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Whats your recommendation on female prey / RL prop or puppet

Postby Coldbrush » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:39 am

Heya guys.

Coldbrush here. And I wanted to open this topic for some time now due to I wanna discuss what Ive found. But also what you guys recommend.

Basicly, RL prop or puppet videos with female prey's that is made for the vore community.

Ive been collecting alot of these ever since PD's videos with Ariel Black. And I would love to hear your recommendations. I mostly prefer naked models getting eaten, but Im not to picky about it either :-D

So which videos can you recommend?

Some videos Ive grown attacked to are as a example, toofarbound's snake videos. Only one who has actually made snake bulges so far that I know. But the woman inside the snake puppet forms perfectly inside.

La Vore Girl has a wonderful video with a model called Diamond. Stripping, headfirst and even consensual. Which is something I love with these videos. Kinda rare though

And ofc the old classic where Ariel Black gets eaten headfirst by a chair by PD.
Attachments
4 (1).jpg
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Re: Whats your recommendation on female prey / RL prop or pu

Postby DrakentheBlack » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:03 pm

That attachment is actually from my favorite live-action vore video! I'm guessing you know about Tentacle Plant and Tentacle Swallowing Ecstasy, those are the only tentacle ecstasy movies I know of that show the creature swallowing women. Of course if you wish for some food that won't leave you hungry in half an hour, I highly recommend the Pure Vore videos.

Personally I wish there were more live-action vore videos out there. I realize there's not a big market for it outside of this forum, but if people would make it with the quality found in Tentacle Swallowing ecstacy, rather than settling with photocropping or using a large sock puppet, I would be willing to pay to see it.
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jamjo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:41 pm

I don't know if this is against site rules (hopefully not) but what site(s?) are these videos posted onto, er more importantly are any actually safe/non malware ridden? x3
Jamjo
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:14 am

I remember the carnivore chair videos, lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Coldbrush » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:26 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:I remember the carnivore chair videos, lol

Still some of my favorite videos to this day. Was actually one of the first vore videos I saw where it was focused as a sexual fetish. I could watch the trailer for those clips over and over, due to I couldnt buy the main clips back in those days
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coldbrush » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:29 pm

Jamjo wrote:I don't know if this is against site rules (hopefully not) but what site(s?) are these videos posted onto, er more importantly are any actually safe/non malware ridden? x3

Hmm, well. Im not gonna provide links if so, but Ive personally got some videos through La Vore Girl and Too Far Bound.

Feel free to look it up yourself if you wish
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coldbrush » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:30 pm

DrakentheBlack wrote:That attachment is actually from my favorite live-action vore video! I'm guessing you know about Tentacle Plant and Tentacle Swallowing Ecstasy, those are the only tentacle ecstasy movies I know of that show the creature swallowing women. Of course if you wish for some food that won't leave you hungry in half an hour, I highly recommend the Pure Vore videos.

Personally I wish there were more live-action vore videos out there. I realize there's not a big market for it outside of this forum, but if people would make it with the quality found in Tentacle Swallowing ecstacy, rather than settling with photocropping or using a large sock puppet, I would be willing to pay to see it.

Too far bound is working on something I wanna see more. Stomach bulges.

Would be interesting to see if he tries out with a nude model and willing for it soon
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Postby dattiljs » Mon May 07, 2018 9:41 pm

What about a large beanbag chair (like a love sac) you could have the girl "get pulled in" headfirst into the foam beads. Also you could fill the tub with pudding or something like that and have her pretend to be pulled in headfirst and suffocated.
dattiljs
Been posting for a bit

Return to Other / Combination