General questions and discussion about various vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

General questions and discussion about various vore

Postby PinaColada » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:34 am

Hey there! I guess you can say I’m somewhat new here and to the whole vore scene. I’ve decided to join this forum to learn more about this topic and more about myself. Also, I can’t deny I wanted to act out this stuff through roleplay. However, I can’t say that I’m fully into the entire concept of vore being a fetish in my eyes. I can’t honestly look at stomach shots and think to myself “fuck yeah that’s so hot”. But, I am somewhat into the idea of seeing an anthro predatory species eating something whole, as well as subtle maw shots, just not the concept of internal shots and the whole digestion/sitting in stomach acid idea. Does anyone else feel this as well? What would you even call this? Also, I feel as I may or may not be into cock vore in the same way.
PinaColada
Been posting for a bit

Re: General questions and discussion about various vore

Postby Jayezox » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:28 am

There's about as many preferences for vore as there is for food tastes. And yes, it's not always a fetish. Vore without the intent of being a fetish or for horror is what most of us call platonic vore and it fits the bill nicely. Not being into internal shots doesn't really have a name, but your description seems like platonic vore.
Jayezox
---

Postby ProfessorCat » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Internal shots alone don't turn me on. It's not something like a foot fetish where you're either into said thing or not.

There's lots of different elements to vore someone can enjoy. Someone can like only the mouth play, and still be seen as a vorarephilia, and another person can be way more interested in preds having huge bellies. While others aren't interested in over-sized bellies and like comforting vore and this other person dislikes that and only enjoys hard fatal vore.

It's a huge umbrella of different things. I think everyone here has curtain things they see in vore work that doesn't appeal to them, but that does not make them any less of a vorarephilia. If you enjoy the idea of a creature eating another alive, you are into vore.
ProfessorCat
Been posting for a bit

Postby PinaColada » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn’t too sure, because everywhere I look on the surface level, vore seems to be a fetish to most people.
PinaColada
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:14 am

I personally don't see it as a fetish for myself either, so you're not alone~ Minority maybe but we're around.

Like everyone else has been saying though, vore is a huge umbrella, you'll almost never find two people into the exact same kind of vore.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Return to Other / Combination