Looking for the rest of the comic Lizard girl/Fox girl

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for the rest of the comic Lizard girl/Fox girl

Postby kismikkhasim » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:49 pm

I've spent the past 2 hours looking for a short comic containing a fox girl and a lizard girl having a vaginal/anal (idk really) insertion competition. Starts with the Fox girl sitting on a massive lego brick. I've done backwards image searches and searched all over this site, e621, AND inkbunny. NOTHING.

have a few of the images saved, but i want the rest.

file name of the first image is "292601_SenGrisane_fin1"

Thanks!
kismikkhasim
New to the forum

Re: Looking for the rest of the comic Lizard girl/Fox girl

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:32 am

You think it would be helpful to actually upload a reference picture of the comic, instead of just a filename?
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby VincentShadowScale » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:24 am

yeah a filename is completely useless arbitrary information that won't help people find it at all. Just upload the image itself.
VincentShadowScale
Been posting for a bit

Postby Apex » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:56 am

You want to know how I know I've seen far too many things on the internet? I knew exactly what you were looking for from "wolf and lizard having an insertion competition."

It's a sequence Sparrow drew as a commission for an Inkbunny user named SenGrisane, which would explain the filename. You can find the entire comic as well as a story to go along with it on page 13(ish) of SenGrisane's gallery. Get yourself an Inkbunny account and look for it (it's blocked to non-account holders. You must have an account to view the images). The name of the sequence is Playground Penetration Problems. Good luck.
Apex
Been posting for a bit

Postby kismikkhasim » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Apex wrote:You want to know how I know I've seen far too many things on the internet? I knew exactly what you were looking for from "wolf and lizard having an insertion competition."

It's a sequence Sparrow drew as a commission for an Inkbunny user named SenGrisane, which would explain the filename. You can find the entire comic as well as a story to go along with it on page 13(ish) of SenGrisane's gallery. Get yourself an Inkbunny account and look for it (it's blocked to non-account holders. You must have an account to view the images). The name of the sequence is Playground Penetration Problems. Good luck.

Appreciate ya ty :)

(figured the forums would update me when somebody posted...NOPE.)
kismikkhasim
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination