Looking for a Japanese comic

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a Japanese comic

Postby HumanAnimal » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:44 am

Hello,

I'm looking for the following comic:
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65046516
22 pages, B/W, Japanese Texts
Were-girls eating boys

I found it only in book (not digital) format but as I'm not living in Japan it would cost a fortune to get it shipped. So if you have it in digital format (scanned) or know someone who has it I would be glad if you could share it. Or if you know a site where I could buy it in downloadable format that would be a great help too.

I tried to Google Translate the original title but I got more than one results with different meanings. So I do not even know what is the title in English :(

So please help me!
HumanAnimal
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a Japanese comic

Postby zerowag » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:13 pm

9/24(日)りょなけっと8、E11/おーびっと113で参加します。
新刊「すききらいのなくしかた」22P/¥300/成年向グロ(エロほぼなし)
獣人に化ける女の子(達)が男の子を捕食します。

9/24 (Sunday) I am going to participate in the liner eight and E11 / HEATING 113.
Newly published book "How to Love" 22P / ¥ 300 / Erotic Glo (Nearly Erotic)
Girls (who) turn into beasts prey on boys.

looks like its an event book, meaning unless someone decides to upload it after buying it, we might never see the full version
zerowag
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a Japanese comic

Postby HumanAnimal » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:28 pm

I'm really sad :(
HumanAnimal
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination