Cute Vore mangas I own!

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Cute Vore mangas I own!

Postby HappyCore » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:47 pm

I bought these a while back! they have uber cute art especially the pokemon related one with the eveelution and surperior <3
I'm unsure if i'm allowed to post saying i may or may not sell them, but they are perfect condition, lovely art and language Japanese.

pictures attached include the front pages and some sneak peaks into the contents of each!
Note: the one on the left is entirely pokemon while the one on the right is a giant collab of artists but the image i showed from it is pokemon related and is the longest comic of multiple mini vore related comics

Feel free to ask me anything about them! we can discuss things, as mentioned I'm considering selling them.
Attachments
1.jpg
20190803_133610-1.jpg
20190803_1329140-1.jpg
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cute Vore mangas I own!

Postby Bright » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:20 pm

Is there a plot?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:21 am

looks prettyy cool
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HappyCore » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:03 am

Bright wrote:Is there a plot?

Yes! both have a plot, the serperior/eevee one is a bad end soft vore comic where a serperior captures and toys with an eevee, forcing it to evolve before eating it.

The one with a mix of comics is mostly just random one shots but the comic i took a picture of [the tyranatar, poochyena, riolu, zorua one] has a short story of a tyranatar saving the riolu and zorua, but then eventually eating them in the end after some antics.

Both comics are soft vore and bad end.
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby HappyCore » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:06 am

bloodwolfvamp wrote:looks prettyy cool

honestly very enjoyable despite not knowing japanese! the art work in the serperior one is a personal favorite artist who specializes in bad end and absorbtion vore art! ^^
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:33 am

i think someone posted the tyranitar one in youtube some time ago too, iirc, it ended with the Tyranitar also swallowing both the Riolu and Zorua souls back down as they tried to escape from his mouth post digestion
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HappyCore » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:23 am

DrakeX wrote:i think someone posted the tyranitar one in youtube some time ago too, iirc, it ended with the Tyranitar also swallowing both the Riolu and Zorua souls back down as they tried to escape from his mouth post digestion

Yeah! It is that one. Is it translated? I've been looking for any translations of the comics.
HappyCore
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:16 am

HappyCore wrote:
DrakeX wrote:i think someone posted the tyranitar one in youtube some time ago too, iirc, it ended with the Tyranitar also swallowing both the Riolu and Zorua souls back down as they tried to escape from his mouth post digestion

Yeah! It is that one. Is it translated? I've been looking for any translations of the comics.

it wasnt, and it seems that whoever posted it took it out because i can no longer find it either. I would have love to know what the translation was too
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Other / Combination