Sealed inside objects

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Sealed inside objects

Postby Tempest » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:38 am

Has anyone ever come across situations in media like this? See attachment.

I found this on e-hentai and thought it might be interesting to share. The comic is in Dutch though.
Attachments
Rooie_06_24.jpg
A couple having sex in a car find themselves in a tight situation...
Tempest
Heavy user

Re: Sealed inside objects

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:50 am

I can't really think of any particular examples, but the idea of being trapped inside an inanimate object like that is just as good for me as vore itself
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:04 am

Remember Little Nicky?
Old movie, but spoiler for those who didn't watch it:
Spoiler: show
The two bad guys get sealed in a flask, then said flask is shoved up Hitler's ass.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:13 pm

In the video game Mace The Dark Age the character Namira has a finisher where she kisses her opponent to shrink them down to miniature size and then captures them in a bottle for her collection I assume. Always been a big fan of being trapped or kept in objects like that myself,mostly when the characters involved are both female.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdBJhNvIJ7E
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Tempest » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:08 am

Interesting finds there. Never seen those before.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:12 am

Heeee, I like the comic! Yes, this is... effectively a huge part of my vore kink! The "container" can be another person, but doesn't have to be! I especially like it when it is done as an act of playful mischief, or even an accident for all parties involved!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:19 pm

There's a comic somewhere, I can't find it at the moment and I don't remember who the artist is, but it's the Indominous swallowing the Gyrosphere containing the kids from Jurassic World.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Laughinman » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:56 pm

I love vacbeds for this and I really want to try out one. Anyone know the scene from „Girl in the Spiders web“?

https://gfycat.com/jovialdisloyalarcticseal

It must feel amazing struggling helpless and passing out from suffocation.
Laughinman
New to the forum

Return to Other / Combination