Quarry [Oral] [CV] [Multi-Vore] [Mind Control] [Sex] [Scat]

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Quarry [Oral] [CV] [Multi-Vore] [Mind Control] [Sex] [Scat]

Postby Moo » Sun May 17, 2020 3:09 pm

CW: Oral and Cock Vore, Mind Control, Brainwashing, Sex, character with both male and female genitalia, death, digestion, scat

The village was nestled in a deep ravine, cliffs looming overhead, built high into the rock to avoid being swept away by seasonal floods. The folk here, orcs and wood elves for the most part, strangely enough, survived on what they could hunt, fish and gather, though a number had kitchen gardens on the banks of the river, taking advantage of the new soil the floods brought every year.

Astrella, the village elder, had put out a call for adventurers. A lamia had been picking off her people, something had to be done. I would have insisted we help regardless, but the reward of 300 platinum a piece was too good to pass up even for Rosemary.

We were greeted in town with an amount of fanfare I had never seen before. Music and colorful garlands fluttered in the humid air. Children danced around us, singing about the adventurers who would save them from the monster in the looming shadows of the trees. We accumulated quite the procession, considering the size of the town as we made our way to the village center and Astrella, who was wearing some kind of ceremonial garb. I was in awe of the presentation, and wondered if this would be more common as I became more accomplished.

The elven woman was resplendent in gossamer robes of red, blue and yellow, reminiscent of the parrots we’d seen on our way here, silver-streaked auburn hair done up into a crown decorated with the feathers of those birds, swept back at the same angle as her long, elegant ears. The barest hint of crows feet crinkles the edges of her violet eyes as she smiled warmly at us. It will never cease to amaze me how gracefully elves age. If I understand correctly, she was about 500 years old when I saw her.

I tried not to stare too much at her lithe, gentle curves, all too apparent under the fine, lightweight fabric. Dahlia and Rosemary followed suit, though I noticed Brunhilde, our barbarian, was unable to tear her gaze away.

The village elder raised her hands to the crowd and a hush fell over the village. “Welcome adventurers!” When she spoke, though she did not raise her voice, it resonated loud enough for all to hear. Thaumaturgy was one of my favorite tricks, one few of my colleagues at the College of Lore could replicate. Those that could had mostly done research into divine magic, but with my infernal heritage... “Have you come to save us from the lamia that stalks the rainforest in which we make our home?”

It struck me as a bit odd that this all seemed so rehearsed. Ritualized even. “Yes, we have come to slay the lamia!” Dahlia Wyvern, our fearless leader’s voice rose up in response. She turned to the crowd and waved, drawing uproarious applause from those assembled.

“We will be in your debt, brave adventurers! Can we provision you with anything before you set off?” The crowd called out to us.

I could tell it wasn’t mind control due to the fact that some of them had jumped the gun and others were late, but the fact that they all said the same thing really unnerved me. “Dahlia, I think we might want to pass-“

My whisper to the paladin was abruptly cut off by the rogue. “Jamie, so help me Olidammara, if you ruin this for me-“ Rosemary’s dagger was gently pressed to my lower abdomen faster than I could respond, though my mithril shirt made the point moot, so to speak.

The dragonborn huffed a gout of smoke, putting a hand on the halfling’s head. “Rose, put the dagger away. Jamie, I’ve already committed us to slaying this beast. It’s terrorizing this town. We can’t allow it to live.”

“Come back unt throw party? Maybe have fun vith town elder?” Brunhilde asked in her broken, stilted common. It still baffled me how a human could be so unfamiliar with common, but here we were. There were many things that baffled me about our barbarian, like how her libido could outstrip mine, but they were questions for another time.

“Brunhilde!” Dahlia and I protested, mortified at her lack of propriety. My already mahogany complexion grew brighter at the idea, though. Some alone time with the town elder... or time with her and the party... Flesh, sweat, scales...

The town elder only laughed. “Yes! Come back to our town and we will feast and dance til your hearts’ content!”

The town roared with applause again, and I looked out on the people who might very well join in on any debauchery that we might get up to. I swallowed thickly and cursed whatever incubus that had sired whatever ancestor that had given rise to me. The silk of my bra and my panties felt all too restrictive and I screwed my eyes shut, trying to regain my composure. I couldn’t banish the fantasy of what would happen after our victory, though. “Fine! Fine! Let’s just... get this over with!” I squeaked, face redder than the patterns on Astrella’s robes.

My companions let out a whoop which stoked the cries of the villagers. It was decided.

Astrella produced a jeweled chalice from somewhere I didn’t catch and beckoned us forward, indicating for us to kneel. “Please, accept the blessing of our god before you leave. May he protect and keep you until your destiny is fulfilled!”

Dahlia’s mouth hardened into a line, but eventually she nodded and knelt before the elf, allowing her to pour a measure of vibrant, sapphire liquid into our paladin’s draconic maw. The pink, forked tongue reflexively gathered the few droplets that had missed their mark as Dahlia swallowed the elixir, slit pupils glowing blue briefly before fading back to their natural black. Rosemary didn’t have to kneel, accepting her portion while standing at full height. Her tiny hands helped to stabilize the cup as she drank, and her eyes glowed the same blue in response.

I knelt in turn, feeling the cool gold on my lips before Astrella tilted the cup, and my mouth was flooded with delicate, sweet juice from some fruit I had never tried before. I gulped it down, eager to drink more, but by the time my vision had cleared from the brightest blue I had ever seen, she had moved on, and Brunhilde drained the last of it. Something about that drink only made me more thirsty. I arose, mouth watering and licking my lips for any remnant I had missed prior. “Thank you, Astrella, and your god.” I folded my hands, feeling as pious as I had ever felt, grateful for being allowed to partake in this ritual.

“You are welcome, adventurer,” the elf’s smile was like a warm day in spring, and I imagined her lips might taste like honeysuckle. The purr of her voice promised to slake every thirst I had as she continued, “Hurry back, that we might ‘have fun’ all the sooner.”

Brunhilde knocked the wind out of me as she bundled me under her left arm with Rosemary and picked up Dahlia with her right, marching us out of the village in the direction of the lamia’s lair. My stomach jiggled with laughter, though my lungs were empty.

Rose wiggled out of Brunhilde’s clutches first, though her legs were much too short to keep up with our towering brute at anything less than a brisk jog. Dahlia firmly requested to be put down next, but I wasn’t so quick to abandon the muscles of my companion’s arm for the effort of walking. Eventually, though, the pressure on my ribs was more than I cared for and I asked to be put down as well.

The rainforest was raucous with the buzz of insects and the call of beast and fowl alike. Everything was so aggressively alive here, I regretted not doing more research into druidcraft. Rosemary was picking through the underbrush around us, keeping an eye out as best she could, Dahlia on point and Brunhilde and I walked together behind her until the path narrowed and Brunhilde graciously brought up the rear.

It always amazed me how quiet rogues could be when they put their mind to it, even in brush and leaf-litter as thick as what was around us. Brunhilde stopped for a moment, staring off to the right at something. I stopped with her, calling as I looked for whatever had caught the eye of my companion. “Dahlia, I think Brun-“

In a moment everything turned from green and brown to blue. Beautiful, fascinating sapphire danced throughout my vision and I couldn’t help but sigh with contentment. Rivulets of lapis lazuli flowed over me, twined with my fingers, coaxed me into moving. The shimmering chimes of chainmail overwhelmed the sounds of the jungle as I pulled it up and over my head, careful not to catch my horns on the rings.

It was much too humid to be wearing all this armor, all these clothes. Astrella had the right idea, if any clothes were warranted at all, they ought to be thin enough to see the slightest contour and curve through. My gambeson and hose certainly did not fit that requirement, though, so they had to go. My fingers stumbled through unfastening them and pulling them over my voluptuous curves.

I was only dimly aware of panicked shouting before a soothing, resonant voice, chided us all. “Be not afraid, adventurers. You are here to fulfill your purpose.” It was quiet, restrained as someone speaking just above a whisper.

He reminded me of the librarian back at the College, stern and careful, and with the knowledge of everything I cared to learn at his fingertips... I had wondered if he had studied any of the... adult... manuals... My silken underwear grew tight again, and if I could see anything other than sparkling azure, I’m sure there would be a dark spot at the tip of my stiffening length. I freed myself from them, as well as from my bra, massaging my breasts with one hand as the other cupped my balls and teased the dewy clit behind them.

That lovely voice crooned in my caprine ears again. “Look at how excited your friends are, little drake.” Slowly the cobalt gems coalesced into the scales of a set of coils that were wrapped snugly around Dahlia, the tail curled around her snout, stifling her screams. “Wouldn’t you like to join them?” Dipping out of the boughs of the tree above her was the head and muscular torso of an athletic looking man whose hips and legs had been replaced with the sapphire coils curretly ensnaring my leader. I could only see his back, but it looked lovely, the gentle curve of his spine, the outlines of muscles rippling under forget-me-not skin.

I felt myself approaching before I knew I wanted to. It was a privilege to lick and kiss the supple covering of unyielding flesh presented to me, and the flavor reminded me of the drink I had had earlier. I pressed my mouth to him, moaning in bliss as he brought my reluctant companion to heel. From the corner of my eye while I sucked a hickey into his side, I saw her slit pupils glow the same blue I’d seen them take on earlier when she’d drunk from the chalice, and the fear and concern melted from her face, washed away by his sapphire seduction. A dazed smile spread across her face as the tail loosed her snout. The sound of plate mail being let loose accompanied them as his coils left her.

I knew she would be feeling as uncomfortable as I had, as did Brunhilde and Rosemary, so like good party members we helped her out of her armor, all of us having long ago stripped to nothing. “What brave heroes, rescuing that town from my gut,” the lamia’s smirk was at once self-satisfied and hungry. “Attending to me will be quite pleasurable, I assure you,” and at that a thrill of pleasure coursed through me, as if he’d penetrated my core.
The scales of the paladin and those of our new master were quite different. While master was relatively cool to the touch, I could feel the heat radiating from Dahlia’s armored hide. The dragonborn’s nostrils flared and her forked tongue whetted the edges of her rigid maw. I couldn’t help myself from planting my mouth on the soft scales beneath her jaw, and I felt her swallow beneath my lips. My hands glided over the supple scales of her front, drinking in the sensation of her, sensations that had been denied me for years.

“My, aren’t you enthusiastic, little goat?” our master asked of me, pleased by my antics. I can’t tell you how, but his pleasure surged through me, electric sparks dancing along all the right nerve endings. “Why don’t you make our lizard a bit more comfortable while I take care of the small one and the large one?”

At his suggestion I could not restrain myself from wrapping one arm around the woman who I had looked up to for so long and dipping the fingers of the other into her moistened slit. The anatomy was a little strange, but I was nothing if not committed, now. With gentle, curious enthusiasm, I felt my way around the warm, welcoming entrance and the two branching pathways within. I pressed myself against Dahlia, and I felt her breath catch and stutter with my ministrations, and her arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer. She breathlessly begged me to continue, one claw twining into my hair and the other grabbing a rough hand full of my round, shapely ass.

I could hear wet sounds behind me just before I felt a few of his coils grip the paladin and I and tilt us gently over, so we could witness what master had meant by ‘taking care’ of Rosemary and Brunhilde as I explored Dahlia more thoroughly.

The barbarian was nuzzling a monstrous-looking member which had emerged from a slit where the lamia’s human half merged with his snake half, her hands gripping it with rough need, pressing her modest bust to it in a meager tit job. The thief, on the other hand, was sitting on our master’s face, sucking desperately on the thumb of the arm helping her to stay upright as he lapped eagerly at her halfling-sized cunny. I couldn’t see her... oh!

It dawned on me that her legs were not missing, they were simply distending his neck. He had paused his meal to give her a lovely sendoff, one that left her enraptured, moaning and twitching in his sway. Some small part of me was revolted and terrified, but its dismay was subsumed by the throbbing need pulsing through me. Dahlia’s slick coated the hand that had been pleasuring her, and I slathered it over my painfully engorged cock. I guided my spiked head to her waiting folds and pressed in, groaning as her pillowy, silken flesh gripped me.

My eyes slipped back down to see Brunhilde accomplishing the herculean task of deep throating four feet of tapered serpent cock, wider than my arm at its narrowest. As the first foot slipped past her lips, my lovely paladin bucked up into me, taking my own cock to the hilt into her needy cloaca. I begin rutting in earnest to the sensual sounds of mouths doing what they were destined to.

*Slurp* *Smack* *Gluck* *Slick*

The sensation of my balls slapping her ass must have been driving my lizard friend wild, because I could feel her walls grip me tighter with each thrust, rhythmic pulses driving me on as well. The sensations were so right, especially as she guided me to kiss her, our forked tongues gliding over one another and playing, eager to taste one another more deeply.

*Slurp* *Gluck* *Gluck* *Slick* “Aaaah!”

My eyes darted up to witness the small one’s hips finally pass the lips of our master, her writhing orgasm signaling the beginning of the end for her. She slumped against his arm as he caressed her face and guided her further into his waiting gullet.

*Pop* *Schluck*

My eyes darted back down to see our master’s cock free of the confines of the big one’s throat, and now his slit was somehow wrapped around her head, her face distending half of his urethra comically.

Master made short work of the halfling. Curvy as she’d been blessed to be, even the best endowed of the small folk was hardly a morsel for our master. She sank with each gulp breasts coming to rest on his chin before another gulp pushes them up into her blissfully unaware face. Another gulp brought them into his mouth, pushing her arms up over her head. “Bye bye...” She murmured, waving in a daze to the lizard and I. before her head was also gulped down. I saw the bulges of her tits through his throat sinking into his chest as her knees bowed out his stomach. Her arms slowly disappeared into him as the bulge of her face soon followed, scrunching more and more of her buxom little frame into his cramped gut.

Master was kind enough to leave his mouth open for us so we could watch her hands enter his mouth, watch the throat claim them too, witness it close tight after her fingertips as he claimed the last of her.

“She fulfilled her destiny quite well, wouldn’t you say, goat?” I glanced up to master’s eyes, and whimpered assent as the blue pierced me, coursing through my veins, making me throb inside the lizard, electricity threatening to spoil my indulgence. The instincts of my ancestors took over, keeping me from reaching my climax too soon. There was a time for these things. I had yet to fulfill my destiny, after all.

The blue faded in time for me to see our master’s cock claim the large one’s nipples with a small, wet ‘pop’. Her face was nearing the base of his cock as the tip crept along her spine. The embrace of our master’s coils slid around and off of the lizard and I, moving to hold the large one upright, giving our master access to her dripping nethers after his cock gulped her down a little further, moving her face past the scaled lips from whence his cock had emerged. The bulge of the small one pressed against his distended shaft as he began to slurp and lick, making the large one squirm, and her digits curl and clutch desperately

I couldn’t tell very easily through the flesh that separated us, but I think the small one was masturbating within him, and this reminded me of the lizard beneath me, and her of me, apparently, as we returned to one another with abandon. I buried my face into her scales as she bit into my shoulder, pointed teeth careful not to draw blood. I rutted into her and her hips thrust up to meet me.

It was all too much, the warm, wet embrace of the lizard, the points of her teeth, the sight of the small one in Master’s gut and the large one’s legs wrapped around his head as he lavished attention on her engorged clit as her top half was wrapped in cockflesh and sinking into his coils... And how pleased the Master was with my performance, electric desire singing through my veins, intensifying every sensation.

My thrusts stuttered, my breath caught, my sack clenched and I burst inside my lovely lizard, groaning at the release I hadn’t intended. Spurt after spurt of my seed painted her insides which were clenching around me, milking me for all I had as she roared with her own orgasm. One of her legs had wrapped around me, pulling me in as deep as I could go. I thrust again and again, trembling through my climax, feeling her arc and writhe beneath me, clutching me to her desperately, teeth and claws breaking my skin, biting pain drawing more desperate bucks from me, driving me on further than I thought I was capable of.

We collapsed in a heap of soft flesh and hard scales, spent and glowing in our Master’s satisfaction and our own. “Watch closely,” he commanded, and we looked up to watch Master’s lovely blue eyes look back at us, though he did not hold us this time. Instead our eyes slid down to look at his skillful lips and tongue draw from the large one a shuddering, thrashing climax the likes of which I had never seen. Through his distended urethra we could see her muscles clenching, see her body writhing, and around his head we saw her thighs pressed against his self-satisfied face.

Somehow I knew I would be following her. I wanted to follow her. Yes, the small one looked like she was having a lovely time pressed up against his cock and curled up in his gut, but to slide down that shaft myself... That was my destiny. My calling.

Eventually the large one calmed down aside from the errant twitch of after shock, and her legs unlocked themselves from around our Master. His coils lifted her legs up and helped to guide her down, cock twitching and flexing as it drew her deeper. Her shoulders and breasts sank into his coils as her hips and ass became nothing but another set of bulges, and he sighed, eyes rolling up into the back of his head as this last, widest part of her passed into him.

Her thighs were pressed tightly together, and we watched her gently squirming outline work its way further into him, hips making their way to his base as he worked to claim her knees. He groaned as they pushed the lips through which his cock had emerged apart and finally slipped into his coils with her upper body. She had been so intimidating, so powerful, and as her ankles were pressed together, her feet were the only sign she’d ever walked the earth aside from some impressive bulges.

Master let us watch as her feet sank further, toes the last thing to disappear into his hungry member. We witnessed the waves of muscle carry her deeper, further along his coils. She’d never moved so gracefully, sliding along his underside, his spine lifting to allow her passage.
“What a lovely meal they were,” Master sighed contentedly. “Why don’t you two be dears and help them along? Teamwork is important, is it not?” I felt the lizard pull off of me, disentangling herself to help with the small one, which left me the coils. I loved the coils. I couldn’t pull my eyes away from them, and especially not the bulges of the large one.

“You’re so big and strong...” I murmur to the meal, feeling her impressive muscles through the Master’s stomach. He shifted, flipping up the underside for me to get better access to my teammate. I nuzzle into the hollow of her neck, into Master’s side, groping her small tits through his belly scales. I ground my hardening member against the bulge of her hips, lost in the sensation of Master, of her, of Master having eaten her. His vacant coils caressed me, pressing me into her as well, and though his flesh was between us, we practically fucked.

She became weaker and weaker, softer and softer, and I could feel Master’s electric pleasure driving me on though she no longer thrust back against me. She had become an undefined lump in his middle, and soon she was joined by a much smaller lump, merged with it. The lizard was sleeping, nestled in his arms, and his stomach had emptied. The lump I had felt must have been the small one draining into the rest of his intestines.
Exhaustion overwhelmed me and I rested my head on the squishy meal that had once been half of my party. The coils shifted, cradling me, covering me, and with the whole party in my Master’s embrace in one way or another, I fell sound asleep.

~*~

On waking, I noticed the coil my head had been resting on no longer had its lump, but was more muscular than I had recalled. No, now the lump had traveled along and around me to rest a few feet from the tip of his tail, and had lost much mass along the way and become more compacted.

Master stirred, rousing the lizard as well as he stretched. The motion caused him to grip me firmly, but gently, as one might a chick that wasn’t yet grown enough to eat, and sent pleasant shocks through me, the touch of his scales electric against my skin. “Your friends want back out, girls. Let’s show them some respect as they pass,” He crooned with a playful smirk. His coils slid out from around me, rasping sensually around my nude form as he disentangled himself, moving the lump closer to the piles of clothing corresponding to it and lifting it up for us all to watch. A slit in the belly scales parted, revealing a tight pucker which was gradually loosening as the lump was pressed towards it. He relaxed, opening slightly, showing something dark and pungent before closing around it in a small wink.

Finally, however, the remains of the small and the large one poked through. Smooth and compacted, the tapered end of the log broadened, stretching his star as he worked more and more of them out. They were unrecognizable, and some faint corner of my mind pointed out similar piles around me in the underbrush. Thicker and thicker the log became as the lump oozed out of him, push by gentle push of peristaltic pressure. “Oh, they feel nearly as good coming out as they did going in,” Our Master sighed as he finally got to the widest part.

Inch by inch they made their smelly way back into the world, until with a final rush, they slipped completely free, a nondescript, wet pile of dirt in the wilderness covering the equipment they’d used to wear. No one who’d come close enough to figure out they were remains would live to tell the tale, I was sure of that.

“Speaking of,” Master said in response to my thought. I knew it was my turn before I saw him crooking his finger at me. I crawled to the slit that I knew hid his waiting member and slid my fingers around the lips of it, into it, feeling for him. I did not have to search long as I quickly found his stiffening rod emerging to meet my eager hands. I could feel his heartbeat in the flesh and caressed him eager, no, desperate for my destiny to overtake me.

I cradled the shaft to my bosom, much better endowed than the bulk of his last meal had been and he quickly came to full mast in the soft embrace of my eager tit job. Even as busty as I am, though, he poked well clear of my cleavage, so I took his pointed tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and into his slit, tasting the remnants of his last meal and the beginnings of his next orgasm. I wanted it. I wanted to gulp down his seed, to take some of him into be before he took all of me into him.

*Slurp* *Gluck* *Schlick* *Gluck*

I took as much of him as I could with my neck craned as it was. The lizard came up behind me and nibbled on my shoulder as one clawed hand stroked my own shaft and the other dipped into my cunny, and I moaned out despite myself. I redoubled my efforts. feeling master’s electric pleasure spurring me on as the lizard worked me thoroughly. I lost myself in the sensations, and when I looked up I fell into cerulean light.

*Gluck* *Schlick* *Gluck* *Slurp*

Master’s cock between my tits and in my mouth-

*Pappap* *Schlick* *Pappap*

My cock pumped and my clit rubbed-

*Pap* *Gluck* *Slurp* *Gluck* *Pap*

Electricity pouring through my veins, more and more, on and on, until I came and then further. My release was meaningless, it was his that would be the true pleasure-

And then the damn broke and his hot, thick cum gushed into my mouth, electric sparks exploding into ecstasy, my own fluids gushing out of me yet again, all over Master and the lizard. I gulped down as much of Master’s gift as I could, but on the third pump it spilled from my mouth and down my front. My stomach was full of him, though, so I was content to have him wash over me, to spray over my face, into my hair.

I pressed my head to him to make sure I didn’t miss a drop, and felt the flesh give way, embracing me, accepting my offering as eagerly as I gave it. He slid over my horns, and soon my vision was obscured by cockflesh, warm, and wet and welcoming as the lizard’s cloaca had been. I resisted the urge to push myself into it. Master wanted to savor me, The flesh gripped my neck gently before

*Schlorp*

It pressed into my shoulders. I relaxed and rolled them inwards, tucking my hands between my thighs, caressing the lizard’s hands before they left me

*Gluck* *Pop*

A twitch that gripped my head drew my shoulders into his strangely muscular urethra. The musk was overwhelming and everything I could ever want in that moment. I licked at the walls embracing me, drawing me deeper, feeling another gulp bring him to the verge of encompassing my breasts.

*Gluck, gluck* *Schlorp*

And with my upper torso inside his hot, fleshy confines I came once more to attention. The electricity of his pleasure awoke in my veins. Somehow I could tell he was excited by my excitement. I felt his gentle coils lift me up as he had the large one, and I wrapped my legs around him as she had once my hips rested comfortably on the head of his cock. I felt his nose press into my balls as his tongue flicked and played with my clit, occasionally delving deeper to retrieve the nectar within.

The lizard’s forked tongue wrapped around my cock, gripping me as she wrapped her arms around his shaft and therefore me.I nuzzled into what I knew to be her crotch and felt her grinding into my face through the flesh and scales of the beginning of his coils. I squirmed, writhing at the attention. The hot, restrictive, yet pillowy embrace of my Master’s insides, the eager lapping of he and the lizard, the musky scent, the electricity dancing in my veins...

I spurted down the lizard’s throat and squirted into master’s eager mouth. They’d both locked around me, drinking down every drop I had to give, slurping more out. I arched once again in ecstasy at their ministrations, pleasure clouding my perception so thoroughly that I only noticed they had stopped when I felt the tightness of the lips of his sheath slip over my hips. I was fulfilling my destiny at last. Master’s lovely little cockmeal.

My feet were the last things touching the air of the outside world, but that was quickly rectified with a coordinated squeeze, drawing me completely inside. Silky, muscular flesh slid over me, pushing me along, gripping my curves snugly and oozing me along his length. I squirmed against him, feeling the strength of his gut, holding me still and reveling in it. It was incredible to know that I was fulfilling my life’s purpose, and I couldn’t help but try to get one more orgasm out of the deal. My hand snaked underneath my balls, and I toyed with myself in the welcoming embrace of my Master, but shortly my world shifted, and I was met with rubbing and squeezing through the walls of my confines by who could only be the lizard, our leader.

While she hadn’t been the first, she had certainly ensured we had done our parts, and I dearly appreciated the send off. We both rubbed me-

*Schlick* *Schlorp* *Grrrurrgle* *Schlick*

And the electricity built up in my veins once more. I rutted against Master’s walls, against the lizard who had been our leader. A part of me was sad she wouldn’t get such a blissful massage herself, but at least she would get to feed Master once more once I had passed.

*Grrrurrgle* *Schlick* *Schlick* *Schlorp*

There was nothing but sensation, and blue once again took over my vision.

*Grrrrluck* *Schlick*

I was fading-

*Schlick* *Schlick*

I moaned into the tight confines as an azure tsunami washed over me, sweeping me away entirely, utter frantic bliss the last thing to pass through my mind.
Moo
Somewhat familiar

Return to Other / Combination