Pred-Made Toilet Design

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Pred-Made Toilet Design

Postby Prancer » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:35 pm

In a story I'm writing, the characters are entering an airplane. The pred is probably gonna have to take a dump of three people soon.

So, a commercial airplane bathroom design/idea that would accommodate a pred, though poorly(or at the very least, not in a state-of-the-art fashion).

Suggestions? Shoot.

You can place your focus on fun or practicality :3c
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Re: Pred-Made Toilet Design

Postby GeneralKenobi420 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:57 am

none. your first mistake is assuming airlines accommodate people lol.

jokes aside, just make it wider (even though airlines are designed to cram many people into tight spaces inhumanly). there is no specific design change that would be needed other than to adjust for size. just my opinion of course.
GeneralKenobi420
New to the forum

Postby MasterMage13 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:54 am

GeneralKenobi420 wrote:none. your first mistake is assuming airlines accommodate people lol.

jokes aside, just make it wider (even though airlines are designed to cram many people into tight spaces inhumanly). there is no specific design change that would be needed other than to adjust for size. just my opinion of course.

lol, I was going to say the same thing. Airplane bathrooms aren't big enough for normal people.

But you can run with that. Think about how big the bathroom would have to be to barely accommodate the size of your pred at its normal average size, and then make it a little bit smaller.

In a normal airplane bathroom, my head hits the ceiling and I have to put my forehead on the wall to get close enough to stand in front of the toilet. And the bathroom is so tiny that it's just too uncomfortable for me to sit on the toilet and use it, so unless it's an emergency, I can't. And everything is just a little to close together, like the toilet paper, the wastebasket, the sink etc. to use comfortably.

And I am about 6ft average weight. I have no idea how someone taller than me or fatter than me uses an airplane toilet.
MasterMage13
Been posting for a bit

Postby DemHoundDays » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:50 pm

I've often imagined Pred-specific toilets, which would be much larger, wider and sturdier than regular toilets, with some kind of grinder inside them to properly crush the remains of a prey down the pipe system, but I genuinely have no idea how such a thing could be made possible on an airplane.

I guess preds who intend to book a flight would either have to "hold it in" until landing, or -even worse!- refrain from eating anyone before the trip ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DemHoundDays
New to the forum

Postby TETRO » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:08 pm

I always imagined that toilets for preds (or just larger species in general) need to be a fair amount deeper and wider. The drain pipe leading out of them is also a lot wider. If everyone in your world is normal human-sized, then you can imagine a toilet with a normal-sized seat that widens out at the bottom, almost like a short vase.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Return to Other / Combination