Help with equine anatomy, please?

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Help with equine anatomy, please?

Postby prisoner » Thu May 17, 2007 8:08 am

Warning: You may not want to read if you are easily offended, particularly with any human/animal activity.

Summed up in as few words as possible, I was hoping that someone in this community could help me with the anatomy of a horse. I figure that, with the vast amount of people with varrying preferences and backgrounds, someone here might be able to help me. I'll phrase my question as somewhat of a hypothetical: What if a fully grown horse were to present itself to you?

Feel free to batter me with personal beliefs, I understand the sensativity of this proposition, but also honestly want to know. Nothing has happened yet and nothing necessarily will happen. I'm not considering Efing the animal, but I had honestly always wondered what it felt like inside a horse.

So, any thoughts, comments, suggestions, help, please post. If you want to yell at me for anything, feel free to. Unrelated, but I have no idea where this topic SHOULD have been posted.
prisoner
---

Re: Help with equine anatomy, please?

Postby derWandersmann » Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 am

I don't know, either, but I'm not letting it bother me.

There seems to be a considerable amount of information out there, but where to get it? I think I might try veterinarian's sites, etc. One thing I do know, and I have this from more than one source, so I think it can be trusted, is that a mare can move her vulva (I've never seen this, so I won't attempt to describe it), consciously, when she's in the mood.

You could try horse-breeder's sites or Fora, too.
derWandersmann
Participator

Postby dbltrouble » Thu May 17, 2007 12:38 pm

Male or female horse?

If male, all I can tell you is that they have a bone inside of their shaft, whereas humans do not (I checked.)
dbltrouble
Participator

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm

*blinks* If a horse presented itself to me? I'd run. I've got really bad allergies when it comes to horses.
Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

Postby Baz » Thu May 17, 2007 2:30 pm

I can help.

http://members.aol.com/wallcad/Gallery/pages/horse-digest.jpg

Digestive system, obviously

[urlhttp://www.rescuecritters.com/EQ-09.jpg[/url]

Ehe, the reproductive system of a mare

http://users.adelphia.net/~aattoun/Horse_Ass.jpgp

Again... you can guess. Again, of a mare.

Don't click if you're easily offended.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Umiriko » Thu May 17, 2007 3:00 pm

umm poke it with a stick ^^, offer some hay, giving it a tap or rub, eat it.. all depends on my mood ^^
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Cryptrat » Thu May 17, 2007 3:03 pm

I am terrified of horses. If a horse were to walk up and present itself to me, I'd run to beat hell.
Cryptrat
---

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Thu May 17, 2007 3:16 pm

hmmm, people who are offend can hate me as well...but. Hmm first off male or female. If male do not take anal from this horse it can rupture your intestines and cause you to bleed to death in a matter of minutes and or blood poisoning. If mare. I really don't think anything could go wrong, if you know she is *winking* at you...and specifically you. If you were to pursue this horse i would recommend with fingering it first while standing off to the side to make sure and also so the horse can get to know you. If things succeed than wait for next opportunity and try more in depth relations, fondle something else. In my eyes animals are just like humans, typically they prefer to build a relationship with their partner before they are active.

Now i also would like to add i have never had sex with an animal. though many occasion i have had urges. I have done things which i will not mention, but as advice given to you previously check with breeders sites. horse anatomy is similar to cow anatomy in which the inside of the vagina moves upwards towards the spine thank sags back down into the uterus; i had an equine science class so i know a little bit about their anatomy. Hmm what else, if you decide you want to play around with the anus be clean and wash up when your done, and make sure horse is clean before you do anything. Little pain involved if the trunk has some junk in it form what i have heard form my peers. If anal sex is to be involved wear a condom or sex is involved period wear a condom, you don't know how dirty the animal may be, this would be a safety precaution. I had a friend who went to the doctor for a soar throat and found out she had maggots inside her throat, the doctor told her either her husband had sex with an animal or he had been having sex with a corpse,either way be careful. Last thing to add, many horse breeders tie up the legs of the mare before breeding her because if they don't want you on they will kick you and i have been kicked in the jaw by a donkey before. IT HURTS! OK this is what i know if you want more info feel free to contact me.
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Postby Umiriko » Thu May 17, 2007 3:16 pm

or just call a trusty umi to aid ^^
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby Akram » Thu May 17, 2007 3:28 pm

You could explore some zoophilia sites, you might learn a few things about yourself.
Akram
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Thu May 17, 2007 3:41 pm

www.beasttube is quite a good one for horses i am told
Umiriko

Postby Cryptrat » Thu May 17, 2007 5:06 pm

Umi, remind me some time to sic a tail biting dragon eater on you for getting my curiosity up enough to go look at beasttube.

*waves a ratty fist*

I'm not knocking the site, or anything it's just that my writer is all goofy now and everytime he sees his neighbor girl he goes into insane giggles.
Cryptrat
---

Postby Umiriko » Thu May 17, 2007 5:09 pm

eeee hehe dont blame me you went to the site :P i just said so im told, never said i went there
Umiriko

Postby Radijs » Thu May 17, 2007 6:06 pm

Turn it into sausage.
Hmmmm sausage...
Radijs
---

Postby Cryptrat » Thu May 17, 2007 6:19 pm

Cursed Homer Simpson is burned into my head now too! Homer Simpson girl on Horse action! *pulls his fur out* Curses!

Edit: Okay, I've been slipping and sliding all over the site, and there are some things there which could be counted as Various types of Anal, UB and whatnot vore at the site.

These are not things that I found to be...um...palatable myself. There are eels in the behind, which will never seem right to me (I get squirmy just thinking of it) and various other animals in precarious situations that I can not personally enjoy but that some people might.

I am not going to link to them, find them if you dare. Mostly under Other is where they turned up for me.

And don't say I didn't warn you.
Cryptrat
---

Postby prisoner » Thu May 17, 2007 10:40 pm

Interesting discussion so far. It appears to me that Cryptrat has been minorly scarred. Also, Umi is taking this in a very serious direction.

Akram: The thought of having sex with a horse doesn't appeal to me, neither does being on the recieving end. I just have a fascination with animals in general. You might be entirely right about me being a zoophile, but I'd wait on that decision. Vore is still the main goal for me, animals are just a means, visualization, or tool for imagination.

Snookums: A very wide range of suggestions, it probably would have saved you some time to ask what I specifically planned, but I thank you for your help anyway. It was actually a mare.

Save the adventure, but I walked up to the fence of a padock she was in, and she came over to investigate. Since she was calm about me rubbing her nose and between the eyes, I got up on the fence and repeated. Again she was calm, so I climbed in with her and rubbed along her neck and head. She kept one eye on me but otherwise her ears were still and head about 30 degrees, she was clearly fine with me there. I experimented with where I could touch her before she startled, and if she pulled away even an inch I retreated and tried new areas. Eventually she was comfortable with me rubbing all around her back and underbelly, up the neck and all around her head, below her jaw, and behind her eyes and ears. So I'm up against her stomach with my ear, listening to things churning inside and, after about a minute, she pivots so her hind hips and tail are pressed up against my shirt, then backed into me. I sidestepped her and just rubbed her again, she put her head down between my legs and I rubbed her neck on both sides, then around and underneath her head. Basically, she presented herself to me a total of three times before I left, and I figured that if she might be willing than I'd always been curious what it would feel like to stick my hand up inside a horse had I the opprotunity. At the risk of hurting her I didn't attempt, but if someone here could help me I might be able to.

So anyway, quite a long story but, since you sound like a bit of an animal lover yourself, I thought you might like to hear it.
prisoner
---

Postby unicorn » Thu May 17, 2007 11:51 pm

Firstly, someone said that there's a bone in the horse's penis... and that is most definitely not true.

I know quite a bit about horses, as they are sort of a passion of mine, so if you have more specific questions i can probably help.
I'm also a zoophile, but i'm not going to elabourate here on something that would take that many pages to explain.
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby prisoner » Fri May 18, 2007 12:02 am

Alright then, would you mind helping me in private, possible through private messanging?
prisoner
---

Postby unicorn » Fri May 18, 2007 12:51 am

Sure...
I'm still not entirely clear on what you need help with, though. Send me a PM if you wish and i'll spew my retalliatory thoughts.
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Umiriko » Fri May 18, 2007 1:13 am

hehe narrr im just pretending to be innicent :P as normal, got no prrof either way ^^
Umiriko

Next

Return to Other / Combination