Ryonasaga Discussion

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:49 pm

It's basically the same as "Devour" but some scrolling text appears, most likely describing whats happening to the one being devoured :-D , accompanied by an animated picture of a girl in what is most likely a stomach. They don't disappear though like they would with the skill "Eat".
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby darkevilme » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:29 am

Okay what are our modding possibilities?
Somehow change the cut in devour text to english? its an image and i dont have ocr so that's beyond my powers.
Modded sprites to include nice vorey full bellies?
Am i supposed to when seeing the eat command uses see the player character stuck next to the monster or is the prey supposed to be invisible?
darkevilme
---

Postby PrinnyDood » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:37 am

The altered enemies work great, much thanks for improving on an already delightful game.

Wanderer wrote:anyone got an actual list of where the girls are from? The only ones I recognize are the FF girls, Valkyrie from Valkyrie Profile, and Reis from Secret of Mana 3.

Well, other than the ones you mentioned, I recognize Celine from Star Ocean 2, and Nina from Breath of Fire 2. Presea is from Tales of Symphonia, and I'm almost positive Celsius was a summon or something from that game as well. That still leaves quite a few unidentified though, and I have to admit to some curiosity about their origins.

Also, even though everyone probably already figured this out, the "sklprb = X" thingy directly below each ability in the enemy's status document, seems to control how likely they are to use that skill. Just make the number higher if you want them to use the ability more often. This is handy if you're like me, and would rather not use the 'control enemy' option, but still want to increase the odds of them using their more 'interesting' skills.
PrinnyDood
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Ger-Fox » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:24 pm

http://upload.npcfighter.de/files/36/52 ... lage02.jpg

sry
but with me go not yet

I have to chop assigned where the JAP stands and nevertheless go not, always still the same problemm

do not hope one can me help^^ have thereby ever to do had deswegen^^

mfg
Ger-Fox
Participator

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:15 pm

Ger-Fox
Change "Deutsch(Deutschland)" to Japanese.

darkevilme
As for modding possibilities it seems like you can add your own characters and the like. This is made difficult, however, due to the japanese text. I'm working on adding a simple character to the game in order to test if it will even allow me to add more enemies or players. If succesful I'll try and post up a tutorial.

Wanderer
Forgot to say thanks for the updated enemy folder :oops: . Works just fine :-D .
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby MenchiCutlets » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:52 pm

Haha, this is crazy. Went against 3 people with axes and was literally stunned to death. ^^
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby starshower » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:59 pm

hey how do i play rar down load so plz help me :(
starshower
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ger-Fox » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:42 pm

Chaotic
Familiar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:15 am Post subject: Re: Reply with quote
Ger-Fox
Change "Deutsch(Deutschland)" to Japanese.
----------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I do not have tried am jap to to select however there there, otherwise würd I not specially ask^^

Ps: what is I now tun=? none jap selectablly….
mfg
Ger-Fox
Participator

Re:

Postby MenchiCutlets » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:42 pm

Okay, now I can make a slightly more sane post after playing it for a while. This game can range from very simple to the extremely hard difficulties. :) Lots of fun watching the animations of the various monsters and critters.

My only question is that the character Riesz has data for a move called 'CutInKiss' but I can't seem to see it in game. Is this an incomplete item or does it need additional scripting?
MenchiCutlets
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chaotic » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:27 pm

Ger-Fox
If you can't change it to Japanese I don't really know what else to do. Sorry :( .

MenchiCutlets
It seems incomplete to me. Judging by the picture it most likely pops up when a move like MagicDrainKiss or MeltyKiss is used against her.

Edit: Scratch that. What you need to do is add a move called MagicDrainKissC to an enemy character. When it's used on Riesz the picture pops up. MagicDrainKissC can be found in the skill.txt in the StartData folder.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:49 pm

nice game
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby Vorenatic » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:13 pm

I finally installed, added CutinDevour, and it's just simply MARVELOUS!!!

However, I have a problem.
For some of thr character pd files, they already have a exCG_1 for something else.
If I ; it, and replace it with the CutInDevour cutscene, it totally screws up some of the characters animation. Lenna's, Rena's and SerinaR's getting slimed is replaced with the CutInDevour.

If I don't add the CutInDevour, then the animation becomes that of the original.
Is there any way to assign 2 exCG files to the same character?
Vorenatic
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:02 am

Vorenatic wrote:I finally installed, added CutinDevour, and it's just simply MARVELOUS!!!

However, I have a problem.
For some of thr character pd files, they already have a exCG_1 for something else.
If I ; it, and replace it with the CutInDevour cutscene, it totally screws up some of the characters animation. Lenna's, Rena's and SerinaR's getting slimed is replaced with the CutInDevour.

If I don't add the CutInDevour, then the animation becomes that of the original.
Is there any way to assign 2 exCG files to the same character?

Well by what you posted it seems like you didn't try putting them both into the file. You don't have to delete one exCG to replace it with another. You can place CutInDevour without deleting anything else in the pd. Then again I've only added CutInDevour to one character. And that was Tubame. The game is really sensitive to any changes. Adding something to the pd or ed files could easily keep the game from working. Coupling that with japanese instructions and most will find the game very difficult to edit. So unfortunately that's the only suggestion I can offer :? .
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Vorenatic » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:25 am

Oh, oh well, I will just eat the rest then... :gulp:
Thanks for your help. :P
Vorenatic
New to the forum

Re:

Postby tommiebuoy » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:22 pm

So is there a download link for this :?
tommiebuoy
New to the forum

Postby Alkina » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:27 pm

Yes, link please. I scoured up and down the thread and didn't see any links...
-I'm- the reason why your mother told you not to go out at night...
Alkina
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:06 pm

Link's back up again :) . Seems I accidentally erased it when I was editing my post :oops: . The link is in the second post in this thread.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alkina » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:24 am

Is there any way to change the files to Japanese without using the Windows CD? My CD-rom drive is busted. The Xp program didn't do diddly squat.
Alkina
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:50 am

Well you could try the Applocale program that's mentioned somewhere in this thread. I've never used applocale so I wouldn't know how to really work it but that's how some people get games like these to work without changing their language settings.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Alkina » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:01 am

OK, got it downloaded, but it can't support East Asian text because I don't have them. Anyone know where I can download them without usingmy Windows CD?
Alkina
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination