Digestion Thread!

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Digestion Thread!

Postby ArcaneScholar » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:15 pm

puck5 wrote:
pizza3695 wrote:That doesn't actually produce a picture... or rather it does... just a picture of a folder... :P
The folder is digesting the pictures inside.

GRAPHICALLY.
ArcaneScholar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkenitesMistress » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:50 pm

really love this thread I always imagine Darken Rahl is being digested after he's eaten.. for some reason I love to see him covered in acids in my fantasies
Darken Rahl is a sexy predator who sometimes got eaten himself.
you can't see inside Lord Darken Rahl because it's a Darken place there
DarkenitesMistress
New to the forum

Postby Neko Hibiki » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 am

Cerulesta wrote:I actually purposely left that one ambiguous; it's not something I do terribly often, but I figured that it might appeal to a wider demographic if everyone could decide for themselves who (or what) they wanted the predator to be. (But just between you and me, I think it should be some hot guy.~) I will probably make the identity of the predators clearer in later pictures. :>

I prefer to think it's her 11 or 12 year old daughter doing it now.^_^
Neko Hibiki
Been posting for a bit

Postby Reaper8290 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:52 am

Well I don't usually do this but as this is my favorite thread and it hasn't been updated in a long time I have to .... Bump.
Defiance reaps you naught but Death's embrace!
Reaper8290
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redpod » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Some graphi digestion

http://aryion.com/g4/view/243471

ejejejP
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby voraphile » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:21 pm

Bump !

Since this thread was (erroneously, IMHO) moved out of the soft vore forum, it's pretty much dead !

Digestion *is* part of soft vore... Could we please move it back were it belongs and revive it ?...
voraphile
Been posting for a bit

Postby Reaper8290 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:32 pm

voraphile wrote:Bump !

Since this thread was (erroneously, IMHO) moved out of the soft vore forum, it's pretty much dead !

Digestion *is* part of soft vore... Could we please move it back were it belongs and revive it ?...

I whole heartedly second this motion!
Defiance reaps you naught but Death's embrace!
Reaper8290
Been posting for a bit

Postby Servothehusky » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Oh? there is a digestion thread here? huh, well, I can share some of that that I have drawn.

here is my first set, I could not find a thread for softvore for digestion without it including Scat or normal household food.

the_gator_and_the_husky_1_.jpg

The_gator_and_the_husky_2.jpg

The_gator_and_the_husky_3.jpg

And I got another one that Leshana got
lash 2.jpg
Servothehusky
Participator

Postby Cerulesta » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:09 am

Here, you can have this. :>

I'm glad to see this thread getting some attention again! (The image linked is pretty graphic, for those who don't favor that sort of thing-- just a warning.)
Cerulesta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby C-B-A » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:16 am

I don't draw digestion enough, i' m big into implied digestion but I never draw beyond clothing melted off or bones already in the stomach.

also that last pic makes me confused in a good way, I don't generally like same size but that one is pretty ok.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Re:

Postby eatmeplease » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:14 am

r0nniel0ng wrote:unknown artist download/file.php?id=22380&mode=view

Anyone ever find out who did this?
eatmeplease
---

Postby iasiney » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:09 pm

Apologies for bumping an old thread. I feel that I am doing it for a reason that was ignored and not addressed. The root reason being that it is out of sight of the main vore topics and thus missed by forum users whether deliberate or not. Why was this moved from a forum subtype considering semantically digestion is a semantic subtype of vore?
Digestion (non-graphic more than graphic) is the reason why I ever started to get interested with vore in the first place.
I ask: Is this a semantics issue why this is not in any sub category? Is it semantic confusion? Is it a popular link? Is it implied that the definition of the various sub-topics of vore does or does not include a semantic link with all forum subtypes? (soft vore, hard vore, unbirth, etc.)
I suggest this topic be moved into hard vore because of the minimal association of "graphic digestion" in previous posts or that a sticky be appended to this thread to explain and redirect forum users to appropriate newly related topics. Digestion is at least a hard vore in most implications. It might be said that digestion could be "soft-vore" related so maybe subthreads could be started in each subtopic (hard-vore, soft-vore, unbirth, etc.) if not already. Thank you.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Other / Combination