Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby preved_yt » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:22 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Hello by the way preved_yt, it's me Mr. DarkMaster from YouTube :P

Oh! Hello!!! :wink:

Omicron_xd5 wrote:
preved_yt wrote:
Omicron_xd5 wrote:I absolutely love object swallowing. In fact, I kinda prefer object vore over normal vore sometimes. I even have a character who eats both animate and inanimate objects :-D

Mee too love it!!! From my childhood I love that!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I haven`t my own characters, I prefer use others... I think, my sprites is bad & ugly... And it`s too hard to draw & create...

Your sprites aren't as bad as you say they are :)

Thanks!!! :wink:

But creating own sprites is really hard for me... I`m too lazy to fantasing... :oops:
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby quicks » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:28 pm

i used to occassionally tie things on strings and swallow them. the best thing i found was lifesavers mints on dental floss. you can swallow it and use the floss to pull it back out. i also used to swallow coins, bbs, and other odd things. i did this before i knew about vore.
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby Quantium » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:14 pm

LOL !!!!

I did't notice it before because I enjoyed the vore so much, but in the video when the woman swallows the ring the singer sings in the background: "La bella fitta..."

And fitta means... cunt in Swedish... LOL!
Quantium
???

Re:

Postby ElPortero » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:48 pm

There was a great ring swallowing scene in a short-lived comedy "The War Next Door" on USA years ago. I had that episode on tape, and I'm still trying to find it so I can do video capture on it.

It was a great show in its own right, but that scene really solidified it in my mind!
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:17 pm

ElPortero wrote:There was a great ring swallowing scene in a short-lived comedy "The War Next Door" on USA years ago. I had that episode on tape, and I'm still trying to find it so I can do video capture on it.

It was a great show in its own right, but that scene really solidified it in my mind!

I would love to see that. :)
Omicron_xd5
---

Re:

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:23 pm

I've sometimes imagined Yoshi doing this as a matter of fact, although I have no pictures to show you regarding it.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby Quantium » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:23 am

Yesterday I stuffed myself with ~1,5 litre of water and I did also swallowed some small object! :gulp:

Damn what my stomach was expanded... I could feel how much bigger it was inside - but, to get a nice big bulge... I need to drink a lot more.
The girl in the Youtube video drank 3 litre of water! But I feeled sick after 1,5... I think I have to stretch out my stomach by drinking much everyday before I can drink that much...

Also, I find it hard to swallow big objects, but I think I have a solution on that wich I will show when I can stop playing WoW lol.
Quantium
???

Re:

Postby Kailen » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:48 am

I'd recommend against drinking too much water. It can easily be fatal.
Kailen
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Quantium » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:17 am

Kailen wrote:I'd recommend against drinking too much water. It can easily be fatal.

If you strain much first, like running a long way or do a heavy work or something, and immediately drink a lot of water after that at once and drink it fast, it can be fatal.
Quantium
???

Re:

Postby Quantium » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:30 am

I think it's important to not drink more when you feel sick, and not drink too fast. Drink a little more instead everyday so your stomach get used to it and starts stretching out and becomes bigger.
Finally you can drink 3 litres of water with no problem :lol:

But don't trust 100% what I says since I can have wrong at some points - but that is how I would do it.
Quantium
???

Re:

Postby gartrux » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:30 pm

gartrux
Participator

Re:

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:29 am

Nice find :-D
Omicron_xd5
---

Re:

Postby preved_yt » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:21 pm

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched it... I hope, I`ll download it 30`th June, when I return to my office...
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:51 pm

Brits are cool
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby Sarbiton » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:59 pm

Gimpy wrote:Brits are cool

As an Englishman, I speak from experience.
We are very cool.
The stories and information posted by this user are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything he says here as fact.
Sarbiton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby gartrux » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:04 am

i found also this one http://youtube.com/watch?v=cJaXfxEPKFk i think is the best one!!! :D any 1 got the video?
gartrux
Participator

Re:

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:35 am

Awesome! :D
Omicron_xd5
---

Re:

Postby Tempest » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:37 pm

A friend of mine asked me not too long ago if there were any clips with women actually swallowing a dildo... I know it may be weird, but he is eager to see a woman actually swallowing a dildo. On purpose or by accident; he doesn't care.
Tempest
Heavy user

Re:

Postby blank » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:44 pm

acually i always thaught that would be something awsome to see.
i belive you misunderstood the concept of bendering time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Lyra » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:50 pm

im totally into item swallowing
its one of my favorites
i mostly prefer swallowing lots of things cell phone sized on a bit bigger
there my fantasy ^_^
Lyra
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination