Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby rugli » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:07 pm

gartrux wrote:
rugli wrote:
Ratfilth wrote:Pretty sure she faked that; you can see the camera cut when she "eats" the first one and moves her mouth offscreen, and the dolls, mainly their dresses, are way too big to swallow.

I don't know, she did remove some of those dresses in the video, and she appears to be in tears after each swallow. Which makes me wonder if its actually real. If thats the case I must say she did an amazing job. But then two unfortunate things regarding that though 1 someone that held the camera did an afwul camera job then. 2 its unfortunately there only maybe 2 other videos with her swallowing object one which has already been posted in this thread few pages back I believe where appears to actually swallow a doll soldier. Rest of her videos are of goldfish swallowing. Not sure if thats of anyone is intrest. But if those videos are faked then I would say its pretty well done though.

The objects were too big for her to really swallow them

Of course, they are.... but consider what doctors have actually removed such as spoons, forks, pens, knifes, toothbrushes, toys etc if you google around. But if these videos are genuine then, then of course anyone that produce such video is taking an unnecessary risk for others entertainment. IF the goal is to convince people they indeed swallowed those large object my advice would don't do anything stupid in the actual filming/editing the video. Because that is false advert. If the viewer question what they see is genuine, even if they (think what they) are seeing is whats being promised. Being in a doubt is never good thing in my books specially if you payed for it with your hard earned cash given that most of those videos originates on pay sites any way. Whatever the case never never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
rugli
Participator

Postby CGR-7 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:43 am

Remember The Ren & Stimpy Show from the early '90s? Well, I tried my best to find a clip of this on YouTube for easier viewing, but with no such luck.
But I did manage to find this alternate link. How about a little bit of gross object swallowing from this cult classic? :lol:

The Ren & Stimpy Show - S3 Ep 4: "Stimpy's Cartoon Show" (A very slight vorish moment at around 8:35, then skip forward to around 13:51.)
If I were to rule my own empire, I'd be the most benevolently ruthless tyrant ever!

A group of cats: a clowder or a glaring. A group of catgirls: an orgy.
CGR-7
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:41 am

rugli wrote:
gartrux wrote:The objects were too big for her to really swallow them

Of course, they are.... but consider what doctors have actually removed such as spoons, forks, pens, knifes, toothbrushes, toys etc if you google around. But if these videos are genuine then, then of course anyone that produce such video is taking an unnecessary risk for others entertainment. IF the goal is to convince people they indeed swallowed those large object my advice would don't do anything stupid in the actual filming/editing the video. Because that is false advert. If the viewer question what they see is genuine, even if they (think what they) are seeing is whats being promised. Being in a doubt is never good thing in my books specially if you payed for it with your hard earned cash given that most of those videos originates on pay sites any way. Whatever the case never never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

All Alexandria Stars's and other c4s studios vids, when it about swallowing really big toys, is ALL FAKE - it allways edited or mouth going offscreen. Even most of vids about swallowing whole huge food items is mostly faked by same way + when bananas, eggs or anything soft enouhh it sometimes faked by fastly non-seen chewing/smashing in mouth.
On payvids honest swallowing whole anything really huge is rare, actual swallowing of anything unedible is too rare and it mostly swall stuff like marbles, VERY tiny toy plastic cars/people, rings, rubber fish baits - most of actual vids done by arianagirls/vorestore, some actuals done by Kate Brooks, several done by Yesenia Sparkles & by Oralvore, and other ones is mostly fake. On Youtube was many channels of girls actually doing it, but all they just wiped out by damn YouTube administration - channels with males sadly lives much longer then girls's channels.

But actually in real life was much of acts of that: one girl even swallowed cellphone (to hide it from boyfriend), one woman swallowed 40 knifes & forks (she did id in stressed condition), one chinesse girl swallowed 20 big cobblestones (tried to suicide) e.t.c.
In China circus also swordswallowers (and at least 3-4 of them is females) trick with swallowing down stomach (cuz after they swallows sword or even several swords) & regurgitating big steel/iron ball or even 2-3 of them.
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MatthewOrbis » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:43 am

preved_yt wrote:
rugli wrote:
gartrux wrote:The objects were too big for her to really swallow them

All Alexandria Stars's and other c4s studios vids, when it about swallowing really big toys, is ALL FAKE - it allways edited or mouth going offscreen. Even most of vids about swallowing whole huge food items is mostly faked by same way + when bananas, eggs or anything soft enouhh it sometimes faked by fastly non-seen chewing/smashing in mouth.
On payvids honest swallowing whole anything really huge is rare, actual swallowing of anything unedible is too rare and it mostly swall stuff like marbles, VERY tiny toy plastic cars/people, rings, rubber fish baits - most of actual vids done by arianagirls/vorestore, some actuals done by Kate Brooks, several done by Yesenia Sparkles & by Oralvore, and other ones is mostly fake. On Youtube was many channels of girls actually doing it, but all they just wiped out by damn YouTube administration - channels with males sadly lives much longer then girls's channels.

But actually in real life was much of acts of that: one girl even swallowed cellphone (to hide it from boyfriend), one woman swallowed 40 knifes & forks (she did id in stressed condition), one chinesse girl swallowed 20 big cobblestones (tried to suicide) e.t.c.
In China circus also swordswallowers (and at least 3-4 of them is females) trick with swallowing down stomach (cuz after they swallows sword or even several swords) & regurgitating big steel/iron ball or even 2-3 of them.

Katelyn Brooks actually swallows the mini figures? I thought she fakes it, which one of her videos was the actual swallowing?
MatthewOrbis
New to the forum

Postby preved_yt » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:39 am

MatthewOrbis wrote:
preved_yt wrote:All Alexandria Stars's and other c4s studios vids, when it about swallowing really big toys, is ALL FAKE - it allways edited or mouth going offscreen. Even most of vids about swallowing whole huge food items is mostly faked by same way + when bananas, eggs or anything soft enouhh it sometimes faked by fastly non-seen chewing/smashing in mouth.

Katelyn Brooks actually swallows the mini figures? I thought she fakes it, which one of her videos was the actual swallowing?

Me too thinks she mostly faking it, but possible 1-2 times she did it actually, but can't remember where.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:12 pm

preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Assimilation » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:21 pm

The GIF on the other side of this link is silly. If you like silly, it's for you.

https://i.imgur.com/qAw0r6c.gifv

I imagine there's an original video for this; does anyone have a link?
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:52 am

Assimilation wrote:The GIF on the other side of this link is silly. If you like silly, it's for you.

https://i.imgur.com/qAw0r6c.gifv

I imagine there's an original video for this; does anyone have a link?

I know this one - old, viral and totally fake. Lot of reuploads, for example this is full version - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NJsajdiU88
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Not onscreen swallowing, but...

Boku no Hero Academia s2 Episode 35
http://www3.thatanime.me/anime/watch/su ... episode-35
~6:00 (Tsyuy (frog girl) regurgitating handcuffs, that she swallowed before)
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:31 pm

She-Hulk Vol 2 33 p10
Jazinda swallows Sy-Torak Gem (sadly w/o neck view during swallowing)
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/She-Hul ... d=11299#10
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gartrux » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:37 am

tommyturkey wrote:
gartrux wrote:There was a video with Nikki eating a sandwich with dolls in it, pretty real to be honest

can you post a link for the video or show where to get that please? thanks appreciate it :)

I found the site where the video is for sell, here is the link: http://oralvore.com/page-17/

I know the rules and the site DOES sell RL stuff, but the link for the exact page I shared doesn't conaint any RL vore
gartrux
Participator

Postby Theguythatdoes » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:08 pm

just swallowed another one of those plastic dolls. hesitated, but it went down smooth.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:just swallowed another one of those plastic dolls. hesitated, but it went down smooth.

I'm curious, does swallowing dolls result in a noisy stomach? :0 Also, doesn't it feel uncomfortable/weird in there? How do you deal with that? Surely it'd feel kind of bulky or something.
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby BelleJar » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:just swallowed another one of those plastic dolls. hesitated, but it went down smooth.

where are you getting these dolls? how big are they? do they come out ok? asking for purely scientific reasons i swear
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:03 pm

they're just lying around the house, they're rather small, around half as tall as my pinky finger, and they come out fine. also, I barely notice a difference with my stomach afterwards.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:21 pm

sounds appetizing (*totally doesn't secretly wanna try it*). is it nosy to ask WHY you have them randomly lying around?
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Willing bystander » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Feel like you could make your own thread about your vorish exploits at this point Theguythatdoes :lol: Any more details you're willing to share about your experiences would be greatly appreciated by most around here I'm sure.
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby rugli » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Seems like someone decided to put green army man on cake and eat the green army man and the cake, but you cannot figure out from the gifs if its fake or not . Has anyone actually seen any of these videos.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/41398 ... earch/VORE
rugli
Participator

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHYgYgY1MSU

Can't remember if anyone here was into cartoon stuff, but at around 37 seconds into this vid, a squirrel swallows a pacifier; we see the pacifier bulge out & distend its belly into a pacifier shape. It also wobbles inside shortly after when the squirrel laughs.

Brief, but decent. There's also a rubbery squeak when it goes into their stomach, so bonus points, maybe?
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby ivyiblack » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:59 pm

I'm as pity as you, but I think, the best Vore involves the all-daily capabilities of a nature or otherly given beings body. So Object Vore means, the stomach, or the whole digestive track, is used to store gods or other things on person.So smuggling comes on mind. In this casee Smuggling comes in mind, I got something for you:
The film Maria full of Grace, the female maine actress swallows a lot of cokaine packages. (Involves grape training)
In Queen of the South, the main actress swallows some cokaine packages and regufgitating them later. (S1E2 or so)
I, myself, will upload soon a picture of things I swallowed and could retrieved.
ivyiblack
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination