Suggestions?

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Suggestions?

Postby pendingdelete20bvf2879 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:23 pm

I was wondering if the makers of this Amazing place took suggestions...because i have a few.
pendingdelete20bvf2879
Been posting for a bit

Re: Suggestions?

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Gah, I wish I could even get Second Life to WORK on my computer. But really, what harm will posting your suggestions do? Might as well just suggest and see if they take any.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby pendingdelete20bvf2879 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Well I did a good RP last night with someone and we kind of ran into a few problems while we were using our AV's to help enhance the RP...And we both had the same idea that there should be Anal Vore gestures like there's oral vore gestures...just putting that out there.
pendingdelete20bvf2879
Been posting for a bit

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Before we get around to Anal vore we need to get the unbirth gesture out...

Unfortunately, ever since Linden Labs changed how the camera works, we've had nightmarish problems getting your avatar to actually face the right way, and gestures for things like anal vore and unbirth are even more sensitive to it than the oral vore one is. To summarise, we don't want to release it until it's good enough, and unless someone finds some weird way to make you face the right way or Linden Labs throws us a bone and implements this: http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-56 (go vote for it, more votes means the lindens pay more attention! ...at least in theory) it's not going to happen just yet.
-- Freakus
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shrunkenhero007 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:45 am

is it good if i have a desktop to play second life im just making sure because im using a laptop to play second life and the laptop is ok but not very good with it i get very laggy on it
Shrunkenhero007
Been posting for a bit

Postby Takeshi » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:25 am

There are different laptops out there. Desktops generally outperform laptops in the same price range, but there are a lot of notebooks that can run Second Life pretty well, like my Vaio does. With Second Life, your network connection might be another reason for lags. There are also sims where everybody will lag for sure because of the scripts and general overabundance of stuff, nothing can be done about that.

If you post the specs of your machine, it will be more clear whether the reason is the hardware or something else.
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Second Life Vore Club