Gesture script mod

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Gesture script mod

Postby venomacer » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:38 am

Ok, so i made the mod already, but it only works under my preferences. I am just one code away for it going public, so can anyone help out on how to make it read the sizes in the notecard? by the way, freakus, if you're reading this, i would be happy if you put it on for sale within the shop. i have so far programmed 2 basic commands, mainly /5expand and /3shrink
venomacer
Somewhat familiar

Re: Gesture script mod

Postby galeskydragon » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:10 pm

have you tried zfire xue's animation scripts?? there very good and can animate prims in about every way, it even records scale and textures.
galeskydragon
Participator

Postby venomacer » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:11 am

never heard of it
venomacer
Somewhat familiar

Postby galeskydragon » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:35 am

you should try it then, must better then prim puppeteer and almost half the price. i've used it for a while now its good just takes getting use to and i mention it because you could nake the differnt sizes for the belly and give them differnt chat triggers to make it growl to said sizes, it would have to be two prims at least though other wise it would shot off to teh world location that it was animated in. it wouldn't realy be all that hard though trust me its worht getting but getting tech support from zfire isn't easy these days because griefers keep attacking him then whine to lindens and get him banned when he was only defending himself but i've used it enough ot be able to help you learn it venomacer.
galeskydragon
Participator

Postby galeskydragon » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:36 am

i could get you the slx link if you want to try it.
galeskydragon
Participator

Return to Second Life Vore Club