SL question^^

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

SL question^^

Postby Ger-Fox » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Hello
I have a question ^ ^
I am superior to me whether I download Second Live and sign me.
I have a new PC and would be happy in this game with you Vore and everything.
but I have a question the law is "Vore is prohibited in the game?"
can you get a message from the police?

and next question ... Vore is banned in Germany in rl so pictures and general information link to something to have on pc?

if I know it is ok with Vore in SL then I invite it down and would love to play with you;) I'm like a Prey
^ ^

--------------------------

Hallo
Ich habe eine frage^^
Ich bin dabei zu überlegen ob ich mir Secondlive runterlade und mich anmelde.
ich habe einen neuen PC und würde auch gerne in diesem Spiel mit euch Vore und alles machen.
aber ich hab eine frage die rechtlich is "ist vore verboten im spiel?"
kann man da eine anzeige bekommen von der Polizei?

und nebenfrage ... ist vore verboten in rl in deutschland also bilder und algemein link zu sowas auf pc zu haben?

wenn ich weis das es ok ist mit Vore in SL dann lade ich es runter und würd mich freuen mit euch zu spielen ;) ich bin gerne ein Prey^^
Ger-Fox
Participator

Re: SL question^^

Postby galeskydragon » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:24 pm

There is no law saying vore is banned in sl because there are straight dirty junk in sl so they couldn't ban vore if they wanted to but you have too obey things like pg/mature sim rules and vore is more welcome in a mature sim, there were a few vore clubs, locations with vore in sl but last I checked this has been whittled down too just a place that allows vore and the slvc this was overly due on the problem with the US economy going bad costing residents of sl too pay more on tiers for plots/sims so that forced lots of places too close. but there are over 100,000,000 peopl in sl just not likely even half of them are on at the same time but you could easily meet other people into vore by using a people search in sl for just vore and it will pop up in their profile if they chose to list it, other ways is too visit a vore club and meet other people.

Also as by your signature its clear English is not your main lang perhaps you should get a free translator on sl just in case you run into a lang problem with others. I'd recommend the (simbolic translator) for that as its a freebie and has a wide range of langs but most I've met in vore understand and can speak English good enough but that doesn't mean everyone can, I've met at least one Russian furry who likes vore but was not fluent in English lang.

Bet yes for a simpler answer vore is allowed in sl depending on where in sl you are, there is a vore haters group in sl and a furry haters group so with that it depends purely on who's plot/sim you are on and what they allow but I'd say open the sl search window go too places tab and type vore and you'll be able too locate and teleport too the slvc.

Also welcome too sl if you start going too it ^^
All Equine, rabbit, Avian, furry, lizards assume the position as my dinner!
galeskydragon
Participator

Postby Vorishartist » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:15 pm

You will most likely need to verify your age (Age Verification) soon to access anything adult-content, or all of the adult content vendors and clubs will be moved to the new Zindra continent (and you will need to Age Verify to access this). You can verify your age on the Second Life ® website after making an account. If this doesn't appeal to you, I would say drop Second Life immediately.
Vorishartist
Artist

Postby Ger-Fox » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 pm

i have a account
i have a female acc
the move is hart for me XDD
argh....other cloth or hair i not can make xDD im only a smoke? o_O xDDDDD

me name is Neko Dragonic or ka xD when i can good with the game i test with age and clubs ok^^

only the options are very for me to understand xDD

why can i have a house for me or new cloath or new body how a fox or dragon xDD??
Last edited by Ger-Fox on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby galeskydragon » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Ger-Fox wrote:i have a account
i have a female acc

me name is Neko Dragonic or ka xD when i can good with the game i test with age and clubs ok^^

why can i have a house for me or new cloath or new body how a fox or dragon xDD??

when you like i have msn or icq for questions and other think^^

msn : [email protected] ^^

Well you Do not need a house in sl unless you really feel like it but that would cost you lindens to do it so best keep from spending much until you get use to sl, Though if you already have an account I can give you some in-world assistance if you'd like.
galeskydragon
Participator

Postby Ger-Fox » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:11 pm

galeskydragon wrote:
Ger-Fox wrote:i have a account
i have a female acc

when you like i have msn or icq for questions and other think^^

msn : [email protected] ^^

Well you Do not need a house in sl unless you really feel like it but that would cost you lindens to do it so best keep from spending much until you get use to sl, Though if you already have an account I can give you some in-world assistance if you'd like.

when you have msn and time im glad for this^^
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby galeskydragon » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 pm

You do not need msn too talk in sl, In-world means when logged on sl, I can help you in sl better then I can outside it as there I can point out how too use things while here its hard to give examples.
galeskydragon
Participator

Return to Second Life Vore Club