Macro Room 3

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Re: Macro Room 3

Postby bighead » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Maurt899 wrote:I was there 2 nights ago talking to him and watching what he's working one.
i think he said he's trying to add internal interactives (like with Robin) for more of the macros, incliduding a UB one. and i saw him working on making a womb i think.
i cant wait for all this stuff to get done!

Yeah, I saw what looked like a giant vagina underneath the floor through a triangle of flooring that hadn't loaded yet. I can't wait for it to be done. Also, I'm hoping the snake upstairs will give good interacticity, as well as the macro anubis and lucario characters at the table.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby bighead » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:42 pm

Hmm, renamon seems to be gone, as well as the underground room with the two foxes, and the snake upstairs is missing. Anyone got any idea what's going on?
bighead
Participator

Postby geostig » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:33 pm

their doing another update so far i know ^^ they keep renovating everything so yea else you gotta search the one called foxkin and ask him about it =) ^^ but still the room rocks
geostig
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnalandUBisthebest » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:36 pm

im kinda new and confused on how to get there any help?
AnalandUBisthebest
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:25 pm

AnalandUBisthebest wrote:im kinda new and confused on how to get there any help?

Go here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ryu%20Valley/171/36/2985/ Then click on teleport.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AnalandUBisthebest » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:24 pm

weird i teleported ther e but now im stuck in a empty room
AnalandUBisthebest
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hunted » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Is that renamon going to be available soon? Kinda want to try her out
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby exit_man2003 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:28 am

It feels like since last December or so a ton of content was removed and since then what is left just keeps slowly having more and more pieces removed.

The images from the August version of the Macro Room, that you can see from the beginning of this thread, look great, then they were changed into what the Macro Room is now, with just a bunch of people sitting at a table and half-finished models and animations, many with missing features, then many of the models from the second floor were removed, then the third floor was removed completely, and every now and then I see another small item removed.....

I wonder why they ever deleted the original room from those August screenshots, I would have loved to see it, and it looked like it had a ton to do and look at. There's nothing there now, and half the stuff is broken or does not work as it's supposed to, I can still see pieces of either new and incomplete or old and not fully deleted items all over the "underground" area, mostly interesting poseballs.
exit_man2003
Somewhat familiar

Postby Leika » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:39 am

The old Macro Room really was a lot of fun, and the new one is just unbelievably sparse at the moment- I went in there just tonight, and it's true that everything keeps dwindling. Supposedly Sairys is going to rebuild everything up to even better than what it was, but at the moment literally NOTHING giant-related works. I didn't see a single pose ball that lets you interact with any of the giants. There's evidence that work is being done, with the way everything is shifted around occasionally and bits and pieces of things appear and disappear (such as a womb that was on the second floor a month ago), but it is kind of sad that in the meantime, there's nothing to play with. I don't really understand why he can't still have the old stuff while working on the new. All I can say is, if it really is going to be even more than the old Macro Room, it'll be incredible when it's finally all finished.
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hunted » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Thats sad I hope to see one of this days that old room
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arkain » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:02 pm

You need to look a little harder to find the pose balls. Check out the table where all the micro's are sitting. Robin can still give you a trip inside her and there are a couple other pose balls under the table especially if you look crotch height. Don't forget to check the rabbit and the skunk. These are not very new but there are still pose balls there. :wink: :-D
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby exit_man2003 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Arkain wrote:You need to look a little harder to find the pose balls. Check out the table where all the micro's are sitting. Robin can still give you a trip inside her and there are a couple other pose balls under the table especially if you look crotch height. Don't forget to check the rabbit and the skunk. These are not very new but there are still pose balls there. :wink: :-D

Yeah I know, I have seen those all, including the RAbbit and Skunk (Was disappointed that they had no insertion poseballs for vaginal or anal, especially since they had a well modeled anus and vagina.... and the actions you CAN perform on their vaginas seem to have been taken from a different pre-made script and imply that you are the same size) and I saw the male renamon and wolf on the other couch as well, a few even have poseballs INSIDE them (Krystal and the white cat next to her seem to have a sat on/crushed poseball that is inside their bodies), many of them are misnamed or named after a different character (Krystal's Vaginal Insertion poseball for example claims its Renaman's Anal Insertion poseball).There are literally dozens of poseballs all over the place, especially under the floor, just floating in space for all sorts of different actions that were either removed or are planned for future content, however, judging from their information/description text though, they appear to have been removed from something in the past rather than just unimplemented.

Also, its clear that either Robin's internals aren't finished or had many parts removed, there are poseballs floating in space that correspond to different paths/ways to get out(such as getting milked out of her breasts), and Robin herself comments about the many different paths you can go once you hit her intestines, yet there is only one path. Robin also implies that you will end up in the bathroom when you reach the end of the anal route, but you appear right by the vagina of a completely different character based on a bird (At first I thought SHE was Robin, since shes a bird). Like the other poseballs floating around, it seems like Robin's internals once were designed with you being in a different area than where you find her now, especially the little image you can see right before you leave her rear that is of a location that does not appear to exist anymore, likely somewhere in the old macro room.

I like anal ore, but it seems that, sadly, there was a lot of macro/micro anal stuff to do before that is all pretty much gone now, as I saw a lot of poseballs and other implied anal actions, but all of these seem to be gone, either there is vaginal or nothing, the only anal based poseball I found that wasn't hidden was on the bed in the second floor, but that one either seems to depend on macro models that have not been created yet (or removed) or are supposed to be used with somebody else who has purchased a macro model.
exit_man2003
Somewhat familiar

Postby exit_man2003 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 am

..... wow

I was just there to check it out again, and a ton of content has been removed again.

The bed upstairs is now gone (the last bit that had anything to do with anal), there is literally nothing left in the second floor but an empty room with a donation box, and even outside the macro room just about anything to do with macro has been removed, the Macro Tiki Bar, hot tub, sky area... even areas that weren't macro like the dance club.

They practically removed everything!
exit_man2003
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:19 am

I've been talking to a few of the ryu valley admins, and apparently over the week they're going to give the area a complete overhaul, hopefully that means putting stuff into the macro room, here's to hoping.
bighead
Participator

Postby Hunted » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:47 am

Agreed
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby exit_man2003 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:33 pm

I hope I didn't sound like I was whining or complaining because that was not what I was going for, I was just giving my observations.

I am all for content being updated and changed (though it would have been nice to keep the old room too, at least until the new one was finished, would have loved to have seen it) but the thing is when we got the new room there was very little in it and almost nothing was complete or working.

I didn't mind this because they said they were working on it and it wasn't finished, so I thought "fine, I can't complain about something unfinished, especially since they are updating the room to make it better without demanding payment". But every week more and more stuff is being removed with absolutely nothing being added. All the broken areas and features remain broken, and there is less and less content with each passing day.

As I said before, first the old macro rooms full of things to do got deleted and replaced with three new rooms (though the third was kind of a secret and clearly meant to be a scratch area) with car less to and and many broken/nonworking features, many of which were clearly recycled from the old room (Like Krystal's UB poseball being labeled as a Renamon AV poseball.... and Renemon's UB poseball being on an empty chair with nobody in it). Eventually the entire 3rd floor got removed, then a few models from the second floor got removed, then EVERYTHING in the second floor got removed, then about 80% or so of the content in Ryu's valley got removed even outside the Macro Room, like the macro hot tubs, the macro/micro tiki bar, the skyroof, etc. I logged in again yesterday to check it out.... and now content from the only remaining 1st floor of the Macro Room has been removed again, such as everything that was on the macro table, plus there are broken areas/polygon/whatever they are jutting out of the walls now.

Again, I love the idea that they said they are constantly going to add/change stuff to improve Ryu's Valley and the Macro areas... what more can you ask for? Many people make something and just leave it like that for years, never changing it and letting it grow stale and boring after everyone has already seen it....... but for the past several months I have seen nothing but them constantly removing areas and content without adding anything at all, especially anything macro related.

Its depressing.
exit_man2003
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 pm

exit_man2003 wrote:---SNIP---

Yeah, I know what you mean, but look at it this way.
Content from the entire ryu valley area is being removed.
This isn't just a mini-update to the macro room, this is an en-mass change to the entire parcel.
Sometimes, when things get built up and up, the only thing that can be done to make something new and improved is to level it and start over from scratch.
Seriously, the dance area and castle in the ryu valley was so laggy as to be virtually unusable. Same with the macro room at times.
I bet that with this revamp, those issues will be addressed and I'm more than willing to bet that the macro room may become a macro house or mansion with much expanded content. (No, no inside info here, just speculation.)

I think change is good, especially if it brings new places and things to play with.
You don't know how bad I wish Robin pooped me out in to a toilet and flushed!!!! :oops:

Anyways, that just my two cents.

****EDIT made on 02/06/2001 @ 12:54am est****

Just popped on the SL to check out the macro room.
I'm a member of the macro room group and got two group notices.
Figured I copy pasta them here for you all...

Macro Room Notice Dated 01/29/2010 wrote:If you have heard about the changes happening on Ryu Valley don't be worried.
There all at ground level.
The Macro Room will not be moving (^_^)

Macro Room Notice Dated 02/01/2010 wrote:For all you who have enjoyed Ryu Valley, just know that we are still thinking about your enjoyment (^_^).
The region is undergoing a massive renovation and I am sure everyone will be amazed at the end result.
Just know if you have a special part at ground level, please let us know and we'll do our best to add something like it in the new Ryu (^_^).
Renovation starts this week so mind the heavy equipment around the region (^_^)
BTW, no changes to the Macro Room at this time (^_^)

Macro Room Notice Dated 02/03/2010 wrote:Hi all (^_^);
I want to apologize for Ryu Valley being locked down last night.
Ryu Valley changed estates last night and the default is no public access (o_O).
We have started remodeling on Ryu, but many of the old places and some new are open.
So come and enjoy (^_^).
Thank You for your patience as we remodel (^_^):
Foxkin & Crew
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hunted » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:00 am

Any word from those new places?

Also how can I join the Macro Room Group
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Luigi2024 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:16 pm

It isn't much, but it looks like a few poseballs have been added to the Lucario model (one near Lucario's feet, and another near his/her crotch), so it might be a sign that they are done with the destruction and started on the construction of the room.
Where did it all go wrong? The fourth book; if Ron were Voldemort, the fifth book would have made perfect sense.
Luigi2024
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Second Life Vore Club