Hello :D

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Hello :D

Postby Voreo » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Hello SLVC,

The name.
Voreo Sabra

Ive been a fan for Vore for quite awhile, very perverted mind ya see? I visited the "Island" but exactly what am i looking for now? since i hear you moved again :-( ...i know where you are...but how do i get around on the island...the maps not that helpful in SL...im into Dragon Vore big time...cause dragons just rule...furries do as well....but Dragons will always be my fav...

While on the subject....is there someplace also i could get a dragon look...better then this "Dragonlet" object suite in SL...for free? Im a poor guy ...alot of people are these days...but like i said, let me know about the whereabouts of this chat hubs location, and of the Avatar objects :D

Dragonz Rule.
Voreo 8)
Aint i just a cute n silly draggie?
Voreo
New to the forum

Re: Hello :D

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Best bet is to talk to the people sitting around in the club. I saw you wander past once or twice, but you didn't say much!

There is VERY little for free in SL

Well, not true, there is a TON of stuff for free, but 90% of it sucks. It takes a lot of time and effort, as well as no small amount of learning, to get something personalized and nice for free.

I would recommend trying to find: OLD Grendels AV's. I have no idea if they are still available anywhere, but were only 1 Linden to buy, and didnt look BAD.
Failing that, scratch together 800 Linden and buy a NEW Grendels AV, I use one a lot, best looking 'Off the shelf' feral dragon in Second Life IMO.

Search around, ASK PEOPLE, there are often a few mean spirited assholes around (*Grins innocently*) But for the most part people will be willing to help a new person get started.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voreo » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:09 pm

Ah, sorry for not replying i felt kinda shy...but now that i know im noticed ill talk more

i just hope my SL doesnt crash >< comp is not well enough for it :(

Dragonlet is fine....but i want to edit its colors to my favorites ...i tried but all i get is everything turns out black or red...or if i try a different texture it looks unproffessional...and the Dragonlets blue is not my style....red n gold is epic...
Aint i just a cute n silly draggie?
Voreo
New to the forum

Postby Fevix » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:28 am

In Anthra, there is a place called Kinzart Kreetures (i think) that sells VERY good Dragon Avatars. Unfortunately, they cost 1000 Linden. Ill save up my money and get one, and If I see you, I'll make sure to send some linden your way to help ith the cost.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voreo » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:28 am

i usually hang at the club alot, if im on
Voreo
New to the forum

Postby dagar » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:51 pm

The best anthros and free stuff are at the dragon club, there is a free tree with a box full of anthro skins. the SLVC also has its own box of vorish goodies. and there is a "Furry Breeding Club" with free anthro avis and adult bits. So much free stuff and alot of it is quality work. :D
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Second Life Vore Club