Second Life Dragon Vore....sort of

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Second Life Dragon Vore....sort of

Postby jonianwhalen » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:24 am

So I was wandering around in Second Life and wandered upon a big giant dragon head with fire in it's mouth and it's tongue sticking out as a welcome mat, so I thought hey...there might be some peeps on Eka's who'd like this, so I took a few snapshots (shown below). So there ya go. lol.

"Roses are red, and how do you do? Drink four of these and woo-woo-woo-woo!"

~Curly
jonianwhalen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Second Life Dragon Vore....sort of

Postby Cobra_Strike » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:00 pm

Cool building. I like it, even if its very low poly...
Cobra_Strike
Participator

Postby Umiriko » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:36 pm

dam it i want my SL working ever more now :(, need to sort out alot, rely should do it asap as i seem to be missing out alot
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby goldelite » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:38 pm

Uh, Nice pics, :D
goldelite
???

Postby Nyn » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:35 pm

I always wondered about second life. Is it really worth doing I've thought of it, but not sure if I'd enjoy it.

Either way though the dragon looks nice, wonder if the design had vores in mind?
Celibacy is not hereditary.
Nyn
Participator

Postby Delete6296b268g » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:38 am

The polygon count is pretty high, actually, each of those balls it's made of is a primitive, or prim for short. They're all you get to use when you make things on there. You can't move points around, or alter polygons. You can morph them, stretch them, and cut them in a few ways (amongst other things) but that's about it. It's like Legos, really, and I'm sure you'll hear that on there, too. As far as vore goes on Second Life, there's very VERY little to be had. There's tons of people who say they're working on it, but... I'll believe it when I See it. No offense intended. I'm probably one of the worst people out there for starting projects and never finishing them. The people on SL are REALLY Friendly, though it's your standard chatroom... So don't expect propper grammar and punctuation.
Delete6296b268g
New to the forum

Postby RaireEX08 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:17 am

From a personal perspective, the NEW (I think) dragon at the Vore Club is undoubtedly the most fun I've had on SL in the few weeks I've been there.
I wandered in (in my cute arctic-vixen form), gazed up at the dragon... then it opened its drooling mouth and wrapped me up in its tongue. I struggled, but within seconds I was squeezed down its throat and into the cavernous belly.
Just before I was digested (okay, TPed out), two other 'unfortunate' individuals were dragged in as well and we had a nice conversation as the acids lapped around our waists.
Huge props to Freakus and the other clever folks who provided me with my first en-mass vore experience!
RaireEX08
Been posting for a bit

Postby Luigi2024 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:46 pm

I can't seem to get that dragon to work. No matter what I do around it, it just sits there, drooling...

Any help?
Where did it all go wrong? The fourth book; if Ron were Voldemort, the fifth book would have made perfect sense.
Luigi2024
Somewhat familiar

Postby RaireEX08 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:33 am

Hmm... There should be a big red poseball underneath the dragon's head that you should sit on to start the fun. I know that there have been a few issues (script errors? too much traffic?) which have prompted the poseball to be removed, but if it's not there then simply try again another day.
RaireEX08
Been posting for a bit

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:17 am

It's not 'be removed' so much as 'break'.

Unfortunately, there's not a lot we can do to fix this problem.... as we don't have access to the scripts inside it in order to fix it.
-- Freakus
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Postby Takeshi » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:14 pm

I've seen plant vore (got vored) but don't remember where... It was Venus Flytrap, that's for sure... uh, that's a pity.
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:51 am

Okay the dragon should be working again as normal now....
-- Freakus
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Postby starshower » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:16 am

hey its gone the iamges
starshower
Somewhat familiar

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:46 am

It happens.

Also, we had the dragon two moves back. The person who owned it and let us use it hasn't been on secondlife much if at all for a long time now, and we don't really have room for something that uses so many prims and causes so much lag... and breaks so often anymore. As such, the images being gone doesn't matter, we don't have the dragon anymore.
-- Freakus
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Return to Second Life Vore Club