Events at SLVC

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Events at SLVC

Postby CyrusTarber » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:46 pm

As I'm sure most of the veterans are aware, as of lately the place has had yet another drop in attendance...I'm sure most of that is due to real life, as no one can do everything and be everywhere. Yet on the flip side, it seems that half of the people that join SLVC (in regards to the group, not the building itself) almost never visit the actual clubhouse, just continuously chatter and request rp in the group pm, and only ever attend when there's an opportunity to sell themselves for vore -- the tail sale, of course. That's about the only time the place ever booms with activity, and even then no one ever sticks around afterwards.

I think half the problem is that people only want to stick around when they think there's an opportunity to get eaten. No one wants to stick around to make small talk...which saddens me, since roleplay seems to be a lot more enjoyable when you've at least managed to befriend someone first -- they become more willing to play with you, perhaps even repeat occassions, or willing to simply just say hello to you in the first place instead of pass you up for someone more appealing.

Now that's mostly a fact of life in fetish realms, I understand that. Which is why I'm not sure whether to propose anything or not, since they will likely become flops when no one wants to get out of their comfort zones. It's been tried and done before, with minimal results.

Honestly, though, I think if someone were willing to put the time and effort into organizing things, it would be nice to see a little life at the club, even if there's only ever five to ten people around at a time.

I wouldn't mind seeing more DJs, some sort of movie marathon on the tele, or even just some tournament with the board games they have set up there.

What are your thoughts, folks?
~This aimless ramble has been brought to you by everyone's favorite mindless Mewtwo~

CyrusTarber
New to the forum

Re: Events at SLVC

Postby haloronin » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Thats not a bad idea actualy. I'd liek to see tournys at greedy and maybe monopoly, and I'm ALL over for a movie night. i think we as a troup shoudl just limit the place to vorerelated stuff however. it kinda fillters it down to enthusiasts, and "Patriotic Nigras" to come and either as you've said just look for an RP and fapp to a naughty box, or hassle and troll.
haloronin
---

Postby Wolf_Seisenbacher » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Not a bad idea, Cyrus! I havent frequented SLVC for a long time not because of lack of events, however. I mainly disliked a majority of people there, save for a few, of course, the ones I like know who they are :P. I always thought security, in the sense of keeping everything drama free, has been too lax... well, since I stopped frequenting a long time ago.

I wouldnt mind coming back, and assisting in getting the place lively again, it was me who started tail sales in SLVC, back when I was an All Fur Radio DJ and SLVC was in Otter Valley (right when it moved there just about), and I remember proposing the idea for DJs back in early 2007 to Freakus when SLVC was in Silvermoon :3. I have always supported SLVC as an organization, however I do what I can to remain drama free, hense why I stopped frequenting.

Alas currently I am on an SL break, the first one of my SL career, RL has been taking over. When I get back to SL, I wouldnt mind helping SLVC out, in some way, hopefully a drama free way (I am a sensitive little chimera :V)
Wolf_Seisenbacher
Been posting for a bit

Postby wolfdemonkyi » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Well I just recently got back on SL and am trying to be active, I do visit the club whenever possible and only reason I haven't joined the 'club' itself is because in all honesty I don't know how ^^; but I do think we should try to pump some life into the club, maybe not just movies but even old TV shows people love that are vore related(Buffy the vampire slayer for example, anyone old enough to be in the adult section must have seen it in their childhood. Not to mention excluding the endless vampirism they is also a good deal of other vore references and even some vore scenes in it.(first major one being season one episode six 'the pack' hardvore, 5 humans[possessed by hyenas] and one pig) anyways yeah . . .) I'm all for pumping this place.
There's another hell mouth in Cleveland.
wolfdemonkyi
Participator

Return to Second Life Vore Club