Anyone remember the first club, and the green dragon?

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Anyone remember the first club, and the green dragon?

Postby Alkina » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 am

So, I recall way back when I first got on SL and the original vore club, that there was a green dragon in a cave who would devour whoever sat on his poseball. Does anyone know what's it called, or if it even exists in SL anymore? Wanting to add one to my private skybox. Maybe trick my mistress into sitting on it. :)
-I'm- the reason why your mother told you not to go out at night...
Alkina
Somewhat familiar

Re: Anyone remember the first club, and the green dragon?

Postby Arkain » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 am

I know the dragon is no longer there in the SL club. Hasn't been there for quite a while. They have a dungeon instead of a cave now. They have several other cool creatures in there that would be happy to snack on your mistress. Talk to some of the people there especially the owner. They may know where the dragon is. Good luck. :-D
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Wolf_Seisenbacher » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:09 pm

I remember who owned it! you are talking about the green dragon in the Silvermoon club correct? it was half in a cave... that was owned by the current owner of the Erebus sim. I do not recall its name, however. She may still have it, however I don't expect it to be still around... or look as good to you as it used to back when it was in style. Gotta remember, SL graphics have increased a lot since then!
Wolf_Seisenbacher
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alkina » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:30 am

Yeah, but still, for nostalgia's sake, I guess. :) I'd rather have a buyable version somewhere, but it seems there isn't one...
-I'm- the reason why your mother told you not to go out at night...
Alkina
Somewhat familiar

Return to Second Life Vore Club