How do you make a tiny avatar?

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

How do you make a tiny avatar?

Postby Takeshi » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:18 pm

Yeah... I've heard that somehow you can make a tiny avatar, but I have no ideas at all how to... Can anyone help me with this?
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: How do you make a tiny avatar?

Postby Eka » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:46 pm

I'm not sure what you mean. How tiny are you talking about, and what is it used for?
Eka
Administrator

Postby TW » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:03 pm

I think s/he is referring to the avatar that appears beside our posts. The little picture. I think s/he wants to knwo how to make one.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:12 pm

Well, never played secondlife, but I thnk It's a question of finding body parts the right size, and applying them to your avatar. but there might be a "set charachter size"option in the program.

Postby Ranger » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:15 pm

I know what Artemiy is talking about. On Second Life you have youe Avatar, which is your character. There are some people wth avatars that are much smaller than usual, I've seen a squirrel avatar that really is as small as a squirrel. I believe Artemiy is asking if anyone knows how to make these avatars, which I'm sure just takes alot of coding and invisi prims. Unfortunatley, Artmeiy, I don't know how to myself, since I'm no good with coding in SL x.x Though I hope I've made your question more understandable.
Ranger
---

Postby TW » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:36 pm

Ah. Well I thought Artemiy was talking about the littel avatar we have by our posts. :oops:
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Freakus_Freeloader » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:47 am

Making a tiny avatar is actually not much harder than making a regular avatar...

The main thing you need however, is an animation overrider with soime 'tiny' animations in it. The Kage ones work pretty well and I THINK the creator sells an AO for tinies for about 500 linden.

After that it's a case of sticking some body parts onto yourself (as with all non-human avatars) and maybe add the occasional invisiprim if your base avatar is still a little larger than the body parts you're attaching.... though invisiprims are best avoided as much as possible because they have 'interesting' effects on your surroundings appearance.
-- Freakus
Freakus_Freeloader
Somewhat familiar

Return to Second Life Vore Club