Blame Arokha.

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Blame Arokha.

Postby Kaoru » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:33 am

Seriously, it's all her fault. As the old adage goes, "If enough people recommend a course of action to a Kaoru, and that course of action does not go against every moral standard he holds, he will eventually succumb to the majority opinion.
Much like a republic."
But yeah. Rubix, Armageddon, Arokha, and everyone else who talked to me about it finally got their wish, as earlier this morning Arokha guided me through the registration and command parts of SL. It's eerily similar to a cross between the Sim, Battle.net, and IMVU.

On that note, I don't know how much I'll actually be on. I've found that Second Life really only runs well if I have everything else closed...and that is a serious cramp in my life. I've been moving away from Furcadia a lot, though, too...I guess it's just because I'm spending much more time where I originated, Battle.net.

But anyhow...So, yeah. I'm now a SecondLifer, too. Though this is more like my sixth or seventh life by now, ehe... Not sure why I'm bothering to post this on the forums, but I figure anyone lookin' for me who doesn't have any Blizzard-sanctioned Battle.net products deserves to know.

Kaoru Soleil - the name I was pressured to adopt when it became apparent "Nagisa" wasn't an option - may be seen wandering around in various states of ugliness as I mess with his appearance to no end and tinker with God knows how much else.

See you all, or maybe not. Time will tell!
-Kaoru
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Blame Arokha.

Postby AngelWuff » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:28 am

hee! saw ya on there. Was Taira Ennui. Nice to meet you
AngelWuff
New to the forum

Postby Vorishartist » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:57 pm

Removed
Last edited by Vorishartist on Sun May 09, 2010 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vorishartist
Artist

Postby dravus » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:01 pm

Dravus Mistral for me

a black dragon of all things *eye twitch*

I'll get that fixed in time
dravus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jizzal » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:46 pm

Second life is the devil >.>;;;.....and doesn't run well on my comp ;_; *acks*