Vore events

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Vore events

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat May 17, 2014 9:17 am

I hang around the vore sims in SL pretty often. There are hours when there's fewer people and stuff going on, and hours when there's more. Still, I realized things are often more fun when they're scheduled to take place at a certain date and a certain hour (generally speaking).

This made me wonder: Do any weekly / monthly vore events ever take place on SL? Regardless of the sim, theme, focus, etc. Just having people get together regularly for a meeting, and doing / talking about anything... which of course involves some nomming :D Any such events on SL at all? And what sim / day / hour if so?
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Vore events

Postby kaurendor » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:01 pm

I feel sad for you because You didnt get an answer :x
Btw I didnt evne find one Vore action in SL.. Where is it? ; -;
kaurendor
New to the forum

Postby Vinderex » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:52 pm

kaurendor wrote:I feel sad for you because You didnt get an answer :x

The two main places are Second Life Vore Club, and Vore Forest/Vore City.

As for the vore stuff, if you want your own avatar to be able to pred, there's three main systems out there: There's Lim's Extra Belly, Vore HUD 2 (my personal favorite, but I made it, so of course I like my own creations. XD), and Wolf Seisenbacher's hud which I forgot the name of.
If you don't want to spend any money, then Wolf's is pay-what-you-want, and if I remember right it can be gotten for free too. As for the buyable ones, mine works best with RLV enabled. It's not absolutely required, but it's highly recommended and would make using it a lot smoother. If you're still on the official viewer, or just don't want to have to use RLV, Lim's would probably be the best pick for you.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Jaxed » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:08 am

Vinderex wrote:
kaurendor wrote:I feel sad for you because You didnt get an answer :x

The two main places are Second Life Vore Club, and Vore Forest/Vore City.

As for the vore stuff, if you want your own avatar to be able to pred, there's three main systems out there: There's Lim's Extra Belly, Vore HUD 2 (my personal favorite, but I made it, so of course I like my own creations. XD), and Wolf Seisenbacher's hud which I forgot the name of.
If you don't want to spend any money, then Wolf's is pay-what-you-want, and if I remember right it can be gotten for free too. As for the buyable ones, mine works best with RLV enabled. It's not absolutely required, but it's highly recommended and would make using it a lot smoother. If you're still on the official viewer, or just don't want to have to use RLV, Lim's would probably be the best pick for you.

Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but all I've ever seen people walking around with is Lim's Belly. I've seen your HUD at a few places, but couldn't ever see it in action to decide on buying it or not.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Second Life Vore Club