Vore on other grids

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Vore on other grids

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Unlike most Second Life users, I frequently spend time on other grids than the Linden / Main grid. They are hosted with OpenSimulator, which is a wonderful project I've been sticking around and trying to improve as well. The only grid I actively use is OSGrid, and I host some sims there which I bring up occasionally.

Anyway, you probably know what the question is. Are there any vore sims or groups on any of those other grids too? Such grids are WAY less populated than the Main grid, and there's a lot of domains that barely have anything going on (most more popular than vore).

Only one I know of is a group on OSGrid called Furry Vore (IIRC), which is exactly what I was looking for. Can't say the same about any sims, despite me trying to create one but not being good enough at it. One of them does have a dragon that you can get eaten by, and that's pretty much it.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Vore on other grids

Postby Midir » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:28 pm

I have been on one (it seemed to be the biggest) open grid. It did not seem to be populated, around 60 accounts online and half of them were afk. Are there any more populated grids though? There are similar non-SL games, I know at list one which seems to have vore in it, but it is prepayed and there is no possibility for users to create scripts and objects, so I did not really bother.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:50 am

Midir wrote:I have been on one (it seemed to be the biggest) open grid. It did not seem to be populated, around 60 accounts online and half of them were afk. Are there any more populated grids though? There are similar non-SL games, I know at list one which seems to have vore in it, but it is prepayed and there is no possibility for users to create scripts and objects, so I did not really bother.

All Opensim grids have very few users online. IMO that is their biggest problem. I'm only on OSGrid, which usually has 40 to 100 users online. I'm not aware of any grid that does any better either :(
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Vinderex » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Where did you find that dragon?
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Return to Second Life Vore Club