A greater vore sim

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Re: A greater vore sim

Postby Vinderex » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:04 am

A friend of mine has been working on getting a vore nightclub started. We've already done most of the building, if all goes well, it'll be open for business early this next week. Those of you looking for a club atmosphere with DJs and dancing I think will really like this one. There's a lot of work going into making sure it's an actual club, and not just another common hangout place. But yeah... keep your eyes peeled. :P
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:19 am

Vinderex wrote:A friend of mine has been working on getting a vore nightclub started. We've already done most of the building, if all goes well, it'll be open for business early this next week. Those of you looking for a club atmosphere with DJs and dancing I think will really like this one. There's a lot of work going into making sure it's an actual club, and not just another common hangout place. But yeah... keep your eyes peeled. :P

Wonderful! I'm away on laptop now, SL tends to heat it a bit so I sometimes avoid it here. But I'll certainly come by eventually. Thanks for looking into this as well :-D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby madcommanderfox » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:09 am

Vinderex wrote:A friend of mine has been working on getting a vore nightclub started. We've already done most of the building, if all goes well, it'll be open for business early this next week. Those of you looking for a club atmosphere with DJs and dancing I think will really like this one. There's a lot of work going into making sure it's an actual club, and not just another common hangout place. But yeah... keep your eyes peeled. :P

Glad to hear that another one is starting up, and I was hoping that some people will let me know what they are looking for in a vore hangout/club. I am hoping to have a bit of both in it like multiple locations on the sim.
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Midir » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:54 am

Well I am not sure if this is "i like, i like!" type of a thread, but in case this is one - I woud really enjoy some collaborate RP / IC place or group.. Though I guess this is what the vore forest could be.

I am a SL vore fan, but I tend to spend a lot of time interacting with friends or playing in Gor. There is nearly no vore in gor, but I just love how they need you to stay IC all the time.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby madcommanderfox » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:58 pm

Midir wrote:Well I am not sure if this is "i like, i like!" type of a thread, but in case this is one - I woud really enjoy some collaborate RP / IC place or group.. Though I guess this is what the vore forest could be.

I am a SL vore fan, but I tend to spend a lot of time interacting with friends or playing in Gor. There is nearly no vore in gor, but I just love how they need you to stay IC all the time.

Oh no it doesn't seem to be I just need info for my vore club/hangout I will be opening on the sim I will be getting, like I want to know what people would want to see. I know some would want a space themed one and others want a dark cave place, and I would love to do both but I want to know what the community would want in paces like that or if they would want something else entirely. I am hoping to have multiple types of locations for it and all. but I know what you mean about the ic areas, because it is kinda fun to stay in character alot.
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Midir » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Maybe you should ask what people enjoy in SL and in what vore-related sim they would like to RP. If it was up tp me I would like some of those beast-island style sim, pretty much similar to Vore Forest, but with some more consistent back story and IC behaviour. But I do not know if many people like the same things as me.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby madcommanderfox » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Midir wrote:Maybe you should ask what people enjoy in SL and in what vore-related sim they would like to RP. If it was up tp me I would like some of those beast-island style sim, pretty much similar to Vore Forest, but with some more consistent back story and IC behaviour. But I do not know if many people like the same things as me.

yea you may be right about the back story, but I am not going to have the whole area restrict people to be IC now I may have a section or two for that, but otherwise no. You are also right in what I should be asking, I will see about finding more out tomorrow I will probably head to both slvc and vore forest and ask around.
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Well apparently my dream has come true at last! The Vore Forest RP sim now has a new area high in the sky, called the Vore City. Yep... there's now a whole city about vore in SL :D Check it out over here:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/F ... 2/169/3004

Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Previous

Return to Second Life Vore Club